CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Authorities were searching for suspects after shots were fired at a Denver park Saturday, injuring two people and sending tens of thousands gathered for 4/20, an annual marijuana celebration, fleeing the area.

Denver police told KDVR.com that one of the suspects is believed to be a black male, about 6 feet tall and weighing about 180 pounds. He was reportedly wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, black pants, and a Carolina baseball hat.

The second suspect was described by police as a black male who was wearing a black and white-checkered shirt, the station reported.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/21/2-injure...
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Looks like more gun violence... When will WE stop it ???
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

None of the smokers knew the shooters, sonny. Looks like a teabagger gun violence scenario...Pot smokers are mellow, moron....
Bushwacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
None of the smokers knew the shooters, sonny. Looks like a teabagger gun violence scenario...Pot smokers are mellow, moron....
Doper liberals, guns, and Gay Slewsie. Now we know why you got fired from the Post Office.
Bushwacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

You wish I were gay, BOTTOM !!!

As for fired, too bad the dump caught you eating garbage, sweet gig you had.
Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

CRASSUS wrote:
Authorities were searching for suspects after shots were fired at a Denver park Saturday, injuring two people and sending tens of thousands gathered for 4/20, an annual marijuana celebration, fleeing the area.
Denver police told KDVR.com that one of the suspects is believed to be a black male, about 6 feet tall and weighing about 180 pounds. He was reportedly wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, black pants, and a Carolina baseball hat.
The second suspect was described by police as a black male who was wearing a black and white-checkered shirt, the station reported.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/21/2-injure...
Bet Obama will read from his teleprompter that they could be his sons.

White House Beer summit is being planned.

The FBI is circulating most wanted posters of 2 white guys so as to not racial profile.

Obama will be using the shootings as more evidence of needed gun control, military rifles, even thou the blacks used handguns.

Next years pot summit WILL have "Gun Free Zone" signs, there will be no shootings next year with the signs.

The 2 blacks will be found by a homeowner hiding in a sailboat in his backyard.

All the COPs will brag about how they found the perps, even thou they were dunking dognuts at Dunking Dognuts.

The FBI will proclaim they did all the footwork leading to the capture even thou the perps have LONG criminal history and were interviewed last year where they claimed they would do more shootings.

Can't be made up.....
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet Obama will read from his teleprompter that they could be his sons.
White House Beer summit is being planned.
The FBI is circulating most wanted posters of 2 white guys so as to not racial profile.
Obama will be using the shootings as more evidence of needed gun control, military rifles, even thou the blacks used handguns.
Next years pot summit WILL have "Gun Free Zone" signs, there will be no shootings next year with the signs.
The 2 blacks will be found by a homeowner hiding in a sailboat in his backyard.
All the COPs will brag about how they found the perps, even thou they were dunking dognuts at Dunking Dognuts.
The FBI will proclaim they did all the footwork leading to the capture even thou the perps have LONG criminal history and were interviewed last year where they claimed they would do more shootings.
Can't be made up.....
It's best to use the infrared. In case the black bass turds are hiding in the trees.
http://www.naturalworldsafaris.com/~/media/Im...
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Liberal gets high and has gun = bad stuff

just like all the other liberal massacres of late like Sandy Hook, Colorado.........

Lets outlaw liberalism to help protect us from this
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>So because none of the smokers knew the shooters that automatically means the shooter doesn't smoke pot???? That makes no sense at all. And btw I smoked pot years ago and think it should be legalized so I don't know why you are trying to educate me on what pot smokers are like.
I don't see how it is constitutional that it is not legal in the first place, although I personally don't touch that crap
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

You wish I were gay, BOTTOM !!!

As for fired, too bad the dump caught you eating garbage, sweet gig you had.
BushBOIs

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Somb "folk" fromb Seattle was dere wif dere unregiterd guns looking fo Pasty Gray Folks to be Gibbin da Needle, and de be gots shot by dose il eagle gums!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Con has a nephew who died in the military.... at various times. IT'S still using up their GI benefits....

Too bad, you don't have more moron "family" to put to rest !!!

There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you
Come on now, celebration
Let's all celebrate and have a good time
Celebration We gonna celebrate and have a good time

Pretty funny, since con was "celebrating" at the time.... LMAOROFU~!!

As for "defective", If needing food stamps and being drunk for 2 years is "normal" you can have it... SUCKS TO BE y-o-u, humper !
Bushwacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Con has a nephew who died in the military.... at various times. IT'S still using up their GI benefits....
Too bad, you don't have more moron "family" to put to rest !!!
There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you
Come on now, celebration
Let's all celebrate and have a good time
Celebration We gonna celebrate and have a good time
Pretty funny, since con was "celebrating" at the time.... LMAOROFU~!!
As for "defective", If needing food stamps and being drunk for 2 years is "normal" you can have it... SUCKS TO BE y-o-u, humper !
Gay Slewsie hates soldiers.
Bushwhacker

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

I lke the Corn after it be pas thru my bottom. When de gone be lets Thorazine be we gal ised in da ban gun drug State?

My Pwesident lubs me, he tell me so!

Do you like me and do u like jellow?
Bushwhacker

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Bushwacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay Slewsie hates soldiers.
Hay!

dat not fare, dem solders ub Allah be somb fime Unionized Workers dat gets a libin wage with dere "Vests" on!

You peeple are STUPID!

IMMR UP and i mekesa loto mny!

U r jealous of ME!
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
Not likely. There were a bunch of 21st Century hippies there, getting higher than a kite, with "rappers performing" on a stage, and a couple of black LOSERS walk into the crowd with guns and start
shooting.

It was a crowd of LIBERAL, LOSER, LEFTIES at this "gathering", and
there is NO DOUBT. Pot and (c)rap attract the LOSERS, wherever they show up.

Conservatives with pistol permits don't go to these "events". They KNOW better.
Bushwacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, the shooters yelled "Bang Bang" in teabagger and folks were wounded, right dumbass ??? LMAOROFU~! Going to take the tinsel crown from con....right ?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely. There were a bunch of 21st Century hippies there, getting higher than a kite, with "rappers performing" on a stage, and a couple of black LOSERS walk into the crowd with guns and start
shooting.
It was a crowd of LIBERAL, LOSER, LEFTIES at this "gathering", and
there is NO DOUBT. Pot and (c)rap attract the LOSERS, wherever they show up.
Conservatives with pistol permits don't go to these "events". They KNOW better.
I don't care about the pot smokers since most of them are harmless. It should be as legal as home brewing. But what kind of idiot would classify two black suspects as teabaggers? Black teabaggers? Did I miss something in the article that says suspects were allegedly members of the tea party?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

They had guns and hated mellow hippies, of course they're teabaggers...Grab some coffee, you need a pick up...CANTGETITUP !!
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Many a black feller has made a decent living selling weed to the white folk. With his baby mama collectin the stamps and gettin the free government crib, a black feller had it made. If weed is legal for the white folk, what's a brother supposed to do? Howins he posed to provide?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Winter Storm Warning for Hennepin County was issued at April 16 at 10:40PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE