Hillary Clinton, doctors discover "calcified" blood clot

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#1 Dec 31, 2012
There was concern in "The Clinton Monarchy" that the Blood Clot discovered in the brain of was another "accident" like that which had befallen her Attorney in Whitewater, and the more recent perfectly timed death of Barry Soetoro's Grandmother days before "Barry the Unknown" assumed the mantle of the Kingdom.

It appears that a link to the Demokrat Mob may not be established, the Clot is Calcified.

Yes "folks" there is no need for the Propaganda Arms in the mainstream media to cover up this tragedy. Ms-Hillary-Rodam-Clinton,Wife- Of-Willy-Cigar-Clinton is simply a "Victim" of an ongoing/long term "Blockage".

So, when the Arkansas Racists came uo with the "Birther" attack on Amerika's 2nd Black President, she was not to blame, the "Blockage" did it.

The role that Ms-Hillary-Rodam-Clinton,Wife- Of-Willy-Cigar-Clinton, played in attacking/destroying Libya to control "Oil For France", her role in furthering Iran's Intentions, her role in finishing what her Husband Willy-Cigar-Clinton started in S Korea......all of the Idiocy that IS the Barry Soetoro Foreign policy as a Nobel Peace Prize Winner was NOT HER FAULT!

Amerika's Powerful Womyn, Ms-Hillary-Rodam-Clinton,Wife- Of-Willy-Cigar-Clinton, "Hillary, the 1st Co-President", is a VICTIM of God.

Now what will we do?



Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#2 Dec 31, 2012
I wonder if David Goebbels Axelrod will allow his Woman, Hillary, to be placed under oath and be forced out of her character as a Demokrat to tell the truth about the Demokrats COVER UP of their responsibilty for the killing of our fellow Americans in Libya by Muslim Demokrats ?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Visit your family, con....

Con DA DRUNK CRAZY LOSER'S SPAM & EGGS "time"
Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to
leave because I'd go berserk?? Well...
You left me anyhow and then the days got worse and worse and now you see
I've gone completely out of my mind.. And..
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#4 Dec 31, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Visit your family, con....
Con DA DRUNK CRAZY LOSER'S SPAM & EGGS "time"
Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to
leave because I'd go berserk?? Well...
You left me anyhow and then the days got worse and worse and now you see
I've gone completely out of my mind.. And..
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
The nice thing about a New Year is that Society's Sociopaths do not change.
Damn your Baby Daddy!, your Mothers Brother.

I wonder if the Stray Dog knew it was his Sister when he was scouring the Hood' for willing Ho', and if he knew what a despicable defective his Unholy Alliance with his Sister would create whether he woulda not screwed his Sister.

Tell us Sociopath, what is the Family Lore they told the Asylum when they dropped you off?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Dec 31, 2012
Consistent wrote:
There was concern in "The Clinton Monarchy" that the Blood Clot discovered in the brain of was another "accident" like that which had befallen her Attorney in Whitewater, and the more recent perfectly timed death of Barry Soetoro's Grandmother days before "Barry the Unknown" assumed the mantle of the Kingdom.
It appears that a link to the Demokrat Mob may not be established, the Clot is Calcified.
Yes "folks" there is no need for the Propaganda Arms in the mainstream media to cover up this tragedy. Ms-Hillary-Rodam-Clinton,Wife- Of-Willy-Cigar-Clinton is simply a "Victim" of an ongoing/long term "Blockage".
So, when the Arkansas Racists came uo with the "Birther" attack on Amerika's 2nd Black President, she was not to blame, the "Blockage" did it.
The role that Ms-Hillary-Rodam-Clinton,Wife- Of-Willy-Cigar-Clinton, played in attacking/destroying Libya to control "Oil For France", her role in furthering Iran's Intentions, her role in finishing what her Husband Willy-Cigar-Clinton started in S Korea......all of the Idiocy that IS the Barry Soetoro Foreign policy as a Nobel Peace Prize Winner was NOT HER FAULT!
Amerika's Powerful Womyn, Ms-Hillary-Rodam-Clinton,Wife- Of-Willy-Cigar-Clinton, "Hillary, the 1st Co-President", is a VICTIM of God.
Now what will we do?
Even though ms clinton was and still is in many eyes what many consider to be a womyn.
.
she still is doing what is ok in the Bible for women to do. as in working outside of the home. I'm referring to Proverbs 31. the entire chapter. it talks about a woman who not only has her own land. but she works it herself. she is a self made woman who not only is a manufacturer. but takes it out and sells it as only a merchant can do.
.
as well as wearing clothing many folks still attribute to men only. as in pants. thing is, when the Bible was written. many areas of the world. their women's wore dresses and robes that came down to the ankles. in other words - floor sweepers. their men wore tops that came down to the knees aka knee kissers. and they in many ways are what many women wear today. as in for knee kissing dresses. so when women wear knee kissers. they ARE wearing what was mens' clothing during the time the bible was written. thing in other areas of the world, women wore pants as part of their garments. as for robes in the Roman world at the time of Jesus as well as the Bible. some men and women clothing looked the same except for how it was cut.
.
dont get me wrong. I am against most of her policies and what she wants done. but she does have the BIBLICAL right to do what she wants to do for a job.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#6 Dec 31, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though ms clinton was and still is in many eyes what many consider to be a womyn.
.
she still is doing what is ok in the Bible for women to do. as in working outside of the home. I'm referring to Proverbs 31. the entire chapter. it talks about a woman who not only has her own land. but she works it herself. she is a self made woman who not only is a manufacturer. but takes it out and sells it as only a merchant can do.
.
as well as wearing clothing many folks still attribute to men only. as in pants. thing is, when the Bible was written. many areas of the world. their women's wore dresses and robes that came down to the ankles. in other words - floor sweepers. their men wore tops that came down to the knees aka knee kissers. and they in many ways are what many women wear today. as in for knee kissing dresses. so when women wear knee kissers. they ARE wearing what was mens' clothing during the time the bible was written. thing in other areas of the world, women wore pants as part of their garments. as for robes in the Roman world at the time of Jesus as well as the Bible. some men and women clothing looked the same except for how it was cut.
.
dont get me wrong. I am against most of her policies and what she wants done. but she does have the BIBLICAL right to do what she wants to do for a job.
"ms clinton" has a pee nis, so do you.
Lowell

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Dec 31, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>"ms clinton" has a pee nis, so do you.
Docs may find other parts of Hillary's body to be calcified.
Tank Murdock

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Dec 31, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>"ms clinton" has a pee nis, so do you.
By golly I don't think there's a thread on the planet that could keep you from talking about pee nises. Time to get more comfortable with your urges my friend.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#9 Dec 31, 2012
Tank Murdock wrote:
<quoted text>
By golly I don't think there's a thread on the planet that could keep you from talking about pee nises. Time to get more comfortable with your urges my friend.
"my friend" You have no friends.
Tank Murdock

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Dec 31, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>"my friend" You have no friends.
Just stating the obvious my friend. As many times as you type about it makes me wonder how many times a day you think about it. Maybe change your handle to "All Day CRASSUS".
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Dec 31, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>"my friend" You have no friends.
You are preoccupied with penis talk. Gays like you focus on the male anatomy.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Tank Murdock wrote:
<quoted text>
By golly I don't think there's a thread on the planet that could keep you from talking about pee nises. Time to get more comfortable with your urges my friend.
idiot troll loves to try and slam me.
.
what the troll does not realize. is the only penis I have. is on my husband. since I am fully female. and have been so since I was conceived in my mom as a act of love between my parents.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#13 Dec 31, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
idiot troll loves to try and slam me.
.
what the troll does not realize. is the only penis I have. is on my husband. since I am fully female. and have been so since I was conceived in my mom as a act of love between my parents.
What is your pee nus doing on your husband?
All Day CRASSUS

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Dec 31, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>What is your pee nus doing on your husband?
Good one
More NRA Carnage

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Jan 1, 2013
Ms. Clinton will be our next President.
Lowell

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Jan 1, 2013
More NRA Carnage wrote:
Ms. Clinton will be our next President.
Good thinking there.

In 4 years the political pendulum will have swung so far left the USA will no longer be able to tolerate another Libertard president.

Following implementation of ObamaCare, ObamaPhones, ObamaBirthControl, ObamaLegalIllegals, ObamaMuslimSpring, ObamaGunControl, ObamaFiscalCliff, ObamaSocialism, ObamaGasPrices, ObamaGreenEnergy, ObamaClownCars, ObamaWars, ObamaLies, ObamaUN-USA, ObamaGolfVacations, ObamaNoWorkEconomy, ObamaFreeStuff, ObamaWeakMilitary, ObamaFailedPolicy, ObamaFreedomLost, ObamaBS!

Good Luck in the next 4 years, if you can survive the next 4 years.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#17 Jan 1, 2013
Try harder to blame Obama for the bushwhacking, you lost the election, last time....
Lowell

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Jan 1, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Try harder to blame Obama for the bushwhacking, you lost the election, last time....
Obama bought the election, Romney didn't lose.

Obama/Liberatrds is/are willing to run the USA into the ground in order to stay in power.

It's possible the USA will run itself into the ground because there are a lot of sheepie who don't understand anything but free stuff. The failure will occur once the country can't borrow more money for free stuff and/or the taxpayers can't pay enought taxes to pay for the free stuff. OR a combination of the two.

Happy New Year, the beggining of the end of the USA!!

Bring on the change Obama.........
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#19 Jan 1, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Try harder to blame Obama for the bushwhacking, you lost the election, last time....
Do you not understand the Relief from the pain that you will instantly acquire by Injecting your Thorazine Stash.

As painful as it is for us that seek to exchange viewpoints with adults, who have our "Normalcy" assaulted by the injection of your Psychopathic Perspectives, it must be equally as painful for you to be locked into that Low Integrity, Low Functioning, Emotive Brain that your Momma's Brother created when he screwed her and Created you!

Seek the Light, get the Fauch away from all those in your family (and here), that despise the Genetic Defect you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate british people 4 hr Space ace 40
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr harmonious 32,671
Drop one word....add one word game 8 hr _Zoey_ 121
Communism is a joke 9 hr Stalker 4
Another White Guy slaughter his own family once... 12 hr Space gay ace 15
Somalia President Mohamud visit draws protest 12 hr Space gay ace 19
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Sat Bill 26,279
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••