Somalis Alleged Discrimation At Gold'n Plump

Oct 9, 2006 Read more: WCCO
Minneapolis Nine Somali immigrant employees at poultry processor Gold'n Plump Poultry Inc. Read more
Mike

Northfield, MN

#1 Oct 10, 2006
Are Somalis every happy about anything? I have never seen a race of people who wants the world to kiss their...um...behinds, so badly. I can see why Illegals are getting the jobs instead of them. The only ones who will win will be the laywers.
The Watcher

Monticello, MN

#2 Oct 11, 2006
These people need to assimilate into American culture, not the other way around! They came to America to escape the country THEY screwed up, then they want to make America more like their homeland. What a joke!
Amazed

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Oct 12, 2006
The Watcher wrote:
These people need to assimilate into American culture, not the other way around! They came to America to escape the country THEY screwed up, then they want to make America more like their homeland. What a joke!
They are all out at Mystic lake gambling, buying up all the booze they can carry at the bottle shop, and eatting pork chops at Old country buffett. They use their religon as an excuse to be lazy, and we let them. I'm all out of "Minnesota nice" for these freeloaders.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#4 Mar 14, 2013
The Watcher wrote:
We don't want the stinks mixing their DNA with the local blood.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Mar 14, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>We don't want the stinks mixing their DNA with the local blood.
They get a lot of white girls,you should ask one of them brothers if they would introduce you too a couple of them gurls really I don't know how they do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Team Obama behind IRS Scandal (May '13) 30 min Kay nine Kar dash... 113
Georgia teen who got donated heart dies in crim... 37 min John Q 3
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 34,134
Raised by Lesbian Mothers she Opposes Gay Marriage 3 hr Kay nine Kar dash... 7
Black and white 3 hr Kay nine Kar dash... 19
Blacks, Gays and Muslims 6 hr Ellen Jenner 3
Iran Nuke Deal 8 hr Ellen Jenner 7

Fire Weather Watch for Hennepin County was issued at April 01 at 8:48PM CDT

More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]