Now nutcase 'killing people' guy says...

Now nutcase 'killing people' guy says he's 'assembled an army'

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 11, 2013

Source: www.dailykos.com

"Now, I don't condone anybody doing anything rash. I do not condone anybody committing any kind of felonies up to and including aggrivated assaults or murders. Unless its necessary.
Right now, it is not necessary. I understand that my video was very volatile. You have no idea how many people that sent me emails and texts and call me like 'Right on! My shit's clean. My bag is packed. You tell me when and where.' You have no idea how quickly I accidentally assembled an army. I assure you, a quite formidable army. But now is not the time. It's not time yet.
But, it is time to get ready!"

Read more: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/10/1177...

----------

So, threatening to raise an army against the sitting government of the United States, whoever is President, is okay now? WTF
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Hey, Slew Jumbo, show a little integrity, post stories under your own moniker. What are you hiding from posting under someone else's moniker?
Amused Sleww

Kent, WA

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Funny, the ZERO hypocrite calling names and BEGGING for "honor" ??? PLEASE ! LMAOROTFU~!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Amused Sleww wrote:
Funny, the ZERO hypocrite calling names and BEGGING for "honor" ??? PLEASE ! LMAOROTFU~!
Nutjob. You call out everyone for every little typo, correct others when you are clearly wrong(lowball, shoo-in for beginners) and post crap comments with nothing to back it up. The urban dictionary is your source because Webster's didn't back up your stupid asstertion that "shoo-in" was misspelled. Until the point that you acquiesce the point, and at this point forever, you are a low integrity, low intelligence troll. How about a reply with your self-pleasuring "LMAOROTFU" ending, you slewche(from your source, the urban dictionary, circa 2011).
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Consistent wrote:
"Now, I don't condone anybody doing anything rash. I do not condone anybody committing any kind of felonies up to and including aggrivated assaults or murders. Unless its necessary.
Right now, it is not necessary. I understand that my video was very volatile. You have no idea how many people that sent me emails and texts and call me like 'Right on! My shit's clean. My bag is packed. You tell me when and where.' You have no idea how quickly I accidentally assembled an army. I assure you, a quite formidable army. But now is not the time. It's not time yet.
Read more: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/10/1177...
----------
So, threatening to raise an army against the sitting government of the United States, whoever is President, is okay now? WTF
It's not ok the Atty General(Holder) needs to get off of his as and execute the Law and charge that nutcase with Treason.and High Crimes and Misameaners!
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jan 12, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump does it again 41 min LIbEralS 13
knock fovr out 3 hr space ace 1
News Authorities Identify Suspect In Pine City Playg... 3 hr anarchist 4
more syrians 5 hr anarchist 5
BLM lies on a 0-4 losing streak Tue anarchist 14
dead boys Tue anarchist 3
News Minneapolis Pride Parade fills streets with rai... (Jun '15) Mon Geezer Heimers 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages