Man convicted of killing brother in A...

Man convicted of killing brother in Andover after family falling-out

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 30, 2010, titled Man convicted of killing brother in Andover after family falling-out. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Andrew Hawes was convicted Friday afternoon of aiding and abetting the first-degree murder of his older brother, Edwin Hawes, whose body was found burning in a fire pit in 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Mike

Saint Cloud, MN

#1 May 1, 2010
It's hard to say that he wasn't involved when the guy was run over more than once, and he was behind the wheel. Obviously, police bought Romig's story because he gets a pass to testify against the brother. This is why there are police officers. If you have a problem over a piece of property you go to court and call the police to help you recover it. Now, you're in jail for life over a friggin' Volkswagen! Was that worth it?
Interesting

Minneapolis, MN

#6 May 2, 2010
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does your whiny BS...go back to hugging your Rev. Jesse Jacka$$ doll.
I think murderers should die the same way they execute others. Color is not an issue.
The issue is that we have wasted much time and money on people that are, well, a waste of time and money.
BS Jeff. You arses NEVER run crazy on stories like this one, or the guy who murdered his wife (under the guise of unknown "intruder"), or that teen driving carnage from the past two weeks, or the POS who murdered his wife/girlfriend and then himself, or the dad who "accidently" shot his kid/neighbor/hunting buddy.

But let the headline (or better yet, the photo) indicate the story involves a black person, it's off to the racists races with the comments.

Be honest, it's not whining, it's the TRUTH.(guess the truth really does hurt, huh?)

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#7 May 2, 2010
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
BS Jeff. You arses NEVER run crazy on stories like this one, or the guy who murdered his wife (under the guise of unknown "intruder"), or that teen driving carnage from the past two weeks, or the **** who murdered his wife/girlfriend and then himself, or the dad who "accidently" shot his kid/neighbor/hunting buddy.
But let the headline (or better yet, the photo) indicate the story involves a black person, it's off to the racists races with the comments.
Be honest, it's not whining, it's the TRUTH.(guess the truth really does hurt, huh?)
Yawn. Obviously, you did not read my post.

You are the real racist here.

Maybe you should look at the DOJ statistics on race and crime and then tell me how we can further accomdate you.

Statistics don't lie. Liars do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Davy crockett fake news 2 hr Phineus 16
Dems lose montana special election 22 hr Davycrockett 9
Aaron- Mortalenama Fri Eat BBQ 1
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Thu WildLifeLover 700
Democrats call for impeachment Thu okimar 61
Does anyone remember the Rendezvous in Minneapo... May 25 Curious 1
Slimeball Trump May 23 Space ace 21

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance