Since: Nov 12

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 4, 2012
We have a pretty baby girl under 1 yr of age. This baby is a very happy baby and she has been legally release for adoption any interested family. Please if you are ready and want to adopt, contact us for more information. Email ; [email protected]
Hollywood Liberal

Neenah, WI

#2 Nov 4, 2012
annabiatrice01 wrote:
We have a pretty baby girl under 1 yr of age. This baby is a very happy baby and she has been legally release for adoption any interested family. Please if you are ready and want to adopt, contact us for more information. Email ; [email protected]
I only adopt black chillen.
Sandy

Hawthorne, CA

#3 Nov 13, 2012
annabiatrice01 wrote:
Scam Alert!

[email protected] is a well-known scammer who posts on this site all the time.

THERE IS NO BABY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Celebrities escape raging California wildfire a... 16 min Maggie 6
Curious about Alabam Senate race 1 hr figgypops 7
Britain furious, Trump unapologetic as fallout ... 2 hr Crassus 19
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,507
4 imprint 10 hr Angry chick 1
E promos 10 hr Angry chick 1
My solution Mon Muslim Terror Att... 14

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages