Steubenville rape case: Video shows a group of high school students laughing about girl's ordeal

Jan 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Mail

Is it really rape if you don't know if she wanted to or not? Disturbing video shows a group of high school students LAUGHING about 16-year-old girl's rape ordeal at house party A newly revealed video shows a group of high school students callously giggling about a 16-year-old girl's rape ordeal, which was possibly happening at the same time the ... (more)

Comments
1 - 20 of 106 Comments Last updated Jan 8, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
vengance6661

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 2, 2013
What the f**k is wrong with these kids?o Personally, i would execute them. If they're that f**ked up as kids do you really wanna see what they are capable of when they grow up? It's sick. If anyone wants to fix this issue please don't hesitate to contact me. I'll do this job for free.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Whats wrong with these kids is that their parents raisd them to be this way. Typical ohio trash
LetItBeKnown

Middletown, OH

#5 Jan 3, 2013
These little arrogant f*ckers think they're soooo funny...they should burn in Hell!!! Thank u "Anonymous" and keep up the good fight! Here r the names per Anonymous as of 12hrs ago:

Michael Nodianos
Cody Saltsman
Jake Howarth
Jordan Banks
Ryan Vodich
John Linn
Dashon Redman
Anthony Craig,
Evan Westlake
Mark Cole
Malik Richmond
Trent Mays
Reno Saccoccia

F*ck all of u sick, evil, twisted psychos! I hope u get raped in prison!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Josh

Ashland, KY

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Michael Nodianos
Cody Saltsman
Jake Howarth
Jordan Banks
Ryan Vodich
John Linn
Dashon Redman
Anthony Craig,
Evan Westlake
Mark Cole
Malik Richmond
Trent Mays
Reno Saccoccia

Will be gang raped in prison - over and over.
Bobby

United States

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Sandusky is one state away,
Time to have these little monsters get a meat pounding from him
parenting or lack of

El Dorado Springs, MO

#8 Jan 4, 2013
It certainly doesn't say much for the parents of these kids ....or the parents of the kids that stood by and did nothing.
white trash strikes

Camillus, NY

#9 Jan 4, 2013
Now we know why Ohio voted for Obama, your all white trash primates.
LetItBeKnown

Middletown, OH

#10 Jan 4, 2013
white trash strikes wrote:
Hey Dipsh*t, not everyone in the state of Ohio voted for Obama! Plus, leave your polotical opinion out of this! A girl was raped!!! And btw, it's "you're" not "your" you illiterate f*ck!
ellemichele

Martins Ferry, OH

#11 Jan 4, 2013
This crime has nothing to do with who was voted in as President. I'm sure there's just as much rape and 'white trash primates" in New York as in Ohio. And if you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that there are multiple races involved. This is not a race issue, it's a rape issue. What's needed is justice for the victim, not your ignorance.
JPLOL

Dover, DE

#12 Jan 4, 2013
You are in Utica, NY. Therefore you voted for Obama. Herp derp.
Lyle DeWitt

Irving, TX

#13 Jan 4, 2013
LetItBeKnown wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dipsh*t, not everyone in the state of Ohio voted for Obama! Plus, leave your polotical opinion out of this! A girl was raped!!! And btw, it's "you're" not "your" you illiterate f*ck!
It's political, not polotical, Mr. Grammar
OHIO TRASH

Camillus, NY

#14 Jan 4, 2013
Yo yo yo Obama we all want to be black losers, if we watch children starve to death like blacks in Africa or burn a witch, rape, will you feed us so instead of being wh trash we can pretend to be blacks trash. Will I get extra food stamps Obama when my sister has our 3rd child ???
Seriously

Long Island City, NY

#15 Jan 4, 2013
The 2 who raped her were black. The ones laughing about it were the white trash. The kid in the video who repeatedly compares the girl to rape victims in movies and is laughing hysterically, he DESERVES to be raped to know and understand what it is like.
yo yo yo

Camillus, NY

#16 Jan 4, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2 who raped her were black. The ones laughing about it were the white trash. The kid in the video who repeatedly compares the girl to rape victims in movies and is laughing hysterically, he DESERVES to be raped to know and understand what it is like.
The good ol days for the sista cuzzz yo fininin

----0 +-<

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GIGGERS

Camillus, NY

#17 Jan 4, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Obama make a speech yet on how they could be his sons ???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jane Doe

Elyria, OH

#18 Jan 4, 2013
GIGGERS wrote:
<quoted text>Did Obama make a speech yet on how they could be his sons ???
The boys in this case are Sons of Romney

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truth

United States

#19 Jan 4, 2013
PEOPLE THIS IS YOUR TOWN!!!!! do you really want to be know as the town that lets heartless little pricks get away with something like this???? i would DEMAND justice.all the way from the lying scum who tried to cover it up to the spineless pricks that raped her.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LetItBeKnown

Twinsburg, OH

#20 Jan 4, 2013
Lyle DeWitt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's political, not polotical, Mr. Grammar
Gee, thnx! I do know how to spell, just hit the wrong button.
OMG Is This Real

Lakeland, FL

#23 Jan 4, 2013
I can't belive that there are some boys heard on tape saying this is not right but they allow the gang rape of the underage girl by their team members to continue.. The boy laughing about the gang rape of the underage girl and the possibility that she might be dead or possibly become pregnant... Their football coach allowing the boys who were not arrested for the gangrape but were present while the rape occured to play in football games after the rape... There are more issues I can't understand but I'll stop here!!
The Truth

Muncie, IN

#25 Jan 4, 2013
What is wrong with these kids? They're Americans.

Americans have become arrogant,vile and foul.

They're entitled to do as they please.

Why didn't others step in and stop it?

Because Americans are ineffectual milksops. Wimps.

Why hasn't the law caught up with them?

I can only guess the local law enforcement community condones such behavior.

Steubenville. The armpit of Ohio.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mingo Junction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr Catman Dave 30,583
John R. Iams, III 22 hr Shawn 572 1
wildfire motors beware of this company (Oct '13) Aug 28 WAYNE BURCH196048 23
Craft Beer Aug 25 outsider43953 1
Steubenville, Ohio high school student convicte... (Jan '14) Aug 25 up the hatters 13
Ohio teen returns to football team after rape case Aug 24 Star On 47 2
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
•••
•••
•••

Mingo Junction Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mingo Junction People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mingo Junction News, Events & Info