Prettiest girl in the 8th grade at mi...

Prettiest girl in the 8th grade at minford.

Posted in the Minford Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MinfordChick

Minford, OH

#1 Aug 12, 2010
who do you think?
Tia Graham

Lucasville, OH

#2 Aug 14, 2010
I think that Lauren wright, Melissa webster,and Elayne Gammon are all really pretty(: Sorry if I'm leaving any girls out, I'm not trying to hurt feelings ):
wooooop

Kansas City, KS

#3 Sep 2, 2010
Katie Grose
Resident

Marion, OH

#4 Oct 12, 2010
I thnk Elayne gammon and Cheyenne Jamison to b honest. But thts jus my opinion so don't get all offended.
Mee

Marion, OH

#5 Oct 13, 2010
Katie gross is in 7th stupid
MinfordGirll

Columbus, OH

#6 Feb 26, 2011
Resident wrote:
I thnk Elayne gammon and Cheyenne Jamison to b honest. But thts jus my opinion so don't get all offended.
Of coarse thats what you think? Just because they put themselves out there! They would do anything to get attention from guys! You people dont think the other girls arent as pretty because they are nice and not always talking about sex or they dont always do inappropiate things! Think about it, there are tons of gorgous girls in that grade.
Ryu

Minford, OH

#7 Feb 26, 2011
I would definitely vote, Cheyenne Biggs. She is very pretty, nice, cute, friendly, and over all not a slut like all the other girls out there. She deserves someone who actually cares about her. Other people ofc, just think she's "hot" or want sex. I believe there is like, 2 people in the entire school who actually are in love with her, for everything she does; everyone else who says they are, are just lying to hook up with her. It makes me sick.
Yeahh

Bucyrus, OH

#8 Mar 27, 2011
Your funnyy dude Cheyenne biggs , HoE .!!! Cant fix hair worth sh!! It looks like a rats about to crawl out of it .!! Elayne Gammon and Cheyenne Jamison superr pretty !! Yeahh theyy may have had a past but uhmm who hasnt?? Noo doubt those two are my favs , they are funny , beautiful and sweet(:
prettygirlfalcon

Dublin, OH

#9 Mar 29, 2011
Yeahh wrote:
Your funnyy dude Cheyenne biggs , HoE .!!! Cant fix hair worth sh!! It looks like a rats about to crawl out of it .!! Elayne Gammon and Cheyenne Jamison superr pretty !! Yeahh theyy may have had a past but uhmm who hasnt?? Noo doubt those two are my favs , they are funny , beautiful and sweet(:
HEY! i know cheyenne biggs and she is not a hoe and yes she can fix her hairwho ever this is your just jealous!!!!!
u dont need to kno

Marion, OH

#10 Apr 3, 2011
I gotta say briana jenkins is pretty n shes a nice girl
nunyabisness

Marion, OH

#11 Apr 14, 2011
Her bumps look theres a butt on her head!!! chyanne biggs is NOT the prerttiest girl im the 8th grade... id vote jamison!

Marion, OH

#12 Apr 16, 2011
biggs is a hoee !
; M a r l e n a a < 3

Marion, OH

#13 Apr 16, 2011
Briana Jenkins , Elaine Gammon.
:)

Marion, OH

#14 Apr 17, 2011
I think Morgan Henson:) i love her.
Yulp

Columbus, OH

#15 Apr 18, 2011
Jamison!
its a secret

United States

#16 Apr 18, 2011
I think Lauren Wright, Melissa Webstar, Ashley Lansing, Cheyenne Jamison and Elayne Gammon are very pretty!
Big papa

Minford, OH

#18 Apr 24, 2011
Id say zack mcglone sweet nice beautiful sexxy nice tits
Beastmode

Wapakoneta, OH

#19 Apr 25, 2011
Morgan Henson is by far the hottest,prettiest, most beautiful girl at Minford and who ever gets her is sooooo lucky and I hope it could be me
Brittany

Marion, OH

#20 Apr 28, 2011
I THINK AUSTAN ALLARD IS SO FRIGGIN CUTE!!!! THat is the hottest boy at minford!!!

Marion, OH

#21 Apr 29, 2011
uhhh.. read the title !! "prettiest GIRLS at minford" .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandy and that thing she is with man what a up... (Aug '11) 15 hr Dan 17
what does ashlee colvin drive? 15 hr Kaz 2
What's going in beside crabtrees market Sun future millionaire 7
whats going to be built Sun Know 6
Who does Minford play tonight?? Sep 24 gary 7
Samantha Raby Shook Sep 23 Wondering 4
free puppies Sep 23 Jon 1

Minford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance