Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 15, 2012
is chris conklin like the biggest meth head in minford or is someone worse??? haha
Candice conklin

Argillite, KY

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Wow. You're life must be perfect, huh? Do you not realize that drugs are everywhere nowadays? That is my father and totally childish and disrespectful of you to try to stir up shit on him. If you weren't such a pussy and probably a meth head yourself, we could meet in person to talk about your issues with him. But obviously, you hide behind a fake name on the Internet. Way to go you big bad ass. I'm sure you wouldn't like your name thrown out on this site, and if you have children I'm sure you wouldn't want them to read negative things about you. Please stop. He has family that cares about him, as I'm sure you do too. Make sure your own hands are clean before you go pointing fingers at anyone. Thank you.
tellsitlikeitis

Lucasville, OH

#3 Nov 17, 2012
to 'why1971' are you serious? you really need to know what your talking about before writing comments like you did. i am a good friend of kris' and he is honest, works, and is not a meth head. everyone has their vices... Kris is a great person and these type of rumors and false stories can really damage a person's rep. know your facts before you try to ruin a person's life.
dodi

Lucasville, OH

#4 Nov 17, 2012
You should really grow up and stop talking bout everybody.for one nobodys perfect & u obviously dont know kris bc he is one of the friendliest people you'd ever meet & would do anything for you if possible.This is Scioto County 98%drug addicts but that doesnt make all of us badpeople.Everybody has their problems but kris and most of his friends are the best people you'd ever meet.Atleast hes honest and real, he's not a fake ass mfkr that talks bout everybody on the internet.Maybe u think you're perfect but keep it to yourself and dont worry bout everybody else find something else to do.And Candice thanks for taking up for your dad he is so,so proud of you.Hope you're doing well and everythings going good in the service for you.
Fukmiinford

Wilmington, OH

#5 Apr 6, 2014
tellsitlikeitis wrote:
to 'why1971' are you serious? you really need to know what your talking about before writing comments like you did. i am a good friend of kris' and he is honest, works, and is not a meth head. everyone has their vices... Kris is a great person and these type of rumors and false stories can really damage a person's rep. know your facts before you try to ruin a person's life.
what is your reAl name Britanny mayuseuski , I mean tellsitlikeitis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best athletes from WHS (Feb '10) 2 hr that guy 88
Jon Gahm 4 hr Wow 2
Tiffany Cogan (Feb '14) 4 hr Sammich 47
rayray is leaving mikes? 6 hr missed 7
What is the Minford School Board thinking? 19 hr Fed up 12
sois school open or closed Jan 26 gary 1
Girl working at the dollar store Jan 24 mfw 5
Minford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web