John Berrys' behavior
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Marion, OH

#1 Oct 29, 2009
I am very concerned about coach John Berrys' behavior at the football game thursday october 29th. It was intolerable under any circumstance. Unacceptable for someone that should be a role model to youths. Its my opinion that there should actually be charges filed from some of the parents of the players and anyone that had kids at that game and heard the foul language coming from his mouth.
dale

Harrisonburg, VA

#2 Nov 2, 2009
John Berry... ahh if thats the worst ive seen that man do or behavior displayed... what a piece of work... I cant believe daughters fathers havent kicked his a** by now for the way he looks at young girls... He is a part of minford hx... that needs to become hx... what a waste of pay by the minford school system!
Eric

AOL

#3 Nov 4, 2009
I have three daughters in the Minford School system if that is what you call it. My daughters are involved in all kinds of school activities and should be accomadated and treated just like everyone else without regard to sexual orientation, gender or otherwise. Shame on you Mr. Berry, you are no attorney or a decemt parent. Please run office so that I can vote against you along with many others.
oatsand honey

Minford, OH

#4 Nov 4, 2009
ithink some parents better look at thier own kids. and stop blaming a coach...as far as the other comments you have the wrong person .JOHN is not a teacher.. HE is a judge and lawyer..so i would watch what you say......
dale

Harrisonburg, VA

#5 Nov 4, 2009
ooo my bad i thought we were talking jeff berry... as far as john berry... he is a good person from what i know of him
Hummer

Ashland, KY

#6 Nov 4, 2009
I have to agree. John Berry should not be allowed back on a football field. His behavior at that game as uncalled for. He was yelling at players and parents, and at one point threw a players helmet. When he started yelling at the mother of that player, we felt it was time to leave the game. At no point should a person, male or female, represent a school in such a manner. They are not only role models, they are supposed to be mentors. If a teacher was to act in such a manner they would be asked to resign their position. I feel he should be reprimanded and he should have to watch the rest of the season from the stands. PS - and that is the opinion of many falcon football fans.
concerned parent

Crooksville, OH

#7 Nov 5, 2009
So true...John was completely out of line and for anyone to say we should watch what we say just because he's a lawyer, has no clue what they are even talking about....Only the truth is being posted here, he was cursing the players and some of the parents, it was rediculous to have the players see a "role model" act that way. Im sure they have no respect for him after that. However he did apologize to some of the players but I think it was alittle too late...
oats and honey

Minford, OH

#8 Nov 8, 2009
concerned P, put a stripper pole in a room and release sum neg, energy... winers are winers
concerned parent

Crooksville, OH

#9 Nov 9, 2009
Oats and honey, you obviously dont have children that play sports because if you did you would totally understand everyones upset...as far as putting a pole in a room and releasing some negative energy thats a real mature thing to say. You must be a total A$$hole...now have a coke and a smile and you as well as JB can kiss my ...
concerned parent

Crooksville, OH

#10 Nov 9, 2009
and to beat it all I am not a winer...only stating the facts of how a coach acted in public in front of the team and the folks watching the game. He could say or act however in front of me,and I couldnt care less. Point is it was uncalled for.
Some of the people even left because of it, read the prior posts and u will see that Im not the only one upset.
John Rocks

Crooksville, OH

#11 Nov 10, 2009
John is one of the best people in Minford and Scioto County for that matter. We are lucky to have him working in the courts and working with our football team. The rest of you who think bad of him, go back to your foodstamps, direct TV, and kid he should probably throw in jail because you can't parent.
concerned parent

Crooksville, OH

#12 Nov 11, 2009
LOL Mr. Rocks you are soooooo funny. Go back to your foodstamps??? thats a good one...Not sure who you are referring to as far as "cant parent" but, Im sure it wasnt me :) I was just there watching the game, it wasnt my son. However, it doesnt matter, I dont think anyone on here was saying the John wasnt a good lawyer, judge or whatever, we were simply saying he was out of line at that particular ballgame. Ive known John for years myself. Think he's a great person but Id have to agree with everyone else on this one...Its ok to have an opinion, thats whats great about America, Freedom of Speech...Happy Veterans Day.....
Wrong is Wrong

Ashland, KY

#13 Nov 11, 2009
Well "John Rocks" it was my kid. And if you had any clue of what you were talking about, I am far from food stamps and direct tv. And as I parent I am outstanding in that aspect also. Ask anyone who matters. I am friends with the Berry's but wrong is wrong. John even admitted he was more than wrong in his actions and what he said to me and my child. You have no clue what you are talking about, that is clear in itself. Me and my children are outstanding individuals and I challenge you to man-up and only comment on what you know about. So enough said. Wrong is wrong.
like to know

Minford, OH

#14 Nov 19, 2009
who cares
concerned parent

Marion, OH

#15 Nov 19, 2009
U would if u had children playing. If u dont care, then why read the post? DUH!
general

Minford, OH

#16 Nov 19, 2009
i think these sissy ass parents need to let kiddies play ring around the rosie .... ahh wait might get feelins hurt..haahaaa quit whining.... JOHN, has the trust with our kids from many MINFORD FOOTBALL PARENTS.... take you ass some were else.....!!!!!
concerned parent

Crooksville, OH

#17 Nov 20, 2009
Ok Mr General, my kids not a sissy nor am I but by God I will defend them or stand up to the assholes that dont treat them the way they should be treated. As far as taking our asses somewhere else well, its not gonna happen BUT if you want to go somewhere else I know a place where you can go its starts with an H....Grow up and support the kids, not the rich jerk that tries throwing his wieght around on 14 year old boys...
Falcon

United States

#18 Nov 25, 2009
You people would never make it in the military that stuff is mild I played back in the late 80's it was hard to keep from laughing when our coaches acted like that we still laugh about it as for berry he is very smart and one hell of a man
con p

Crooksville, OH

#19 Nov 30, 2009
whate the heck does the military have to do with this??? Sure Johns a good guy but he made a mistake and he did admit to it. so yea it was wrong but its time to move on.
Falcon

United States

#20 Dec 1, 2009
I meant what are u going to do if u got screamed at by your drill instructor cry home?suck it up and go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. McGinnis (Mar '10) 2 hr i know 38
Lorrie Thornsberry (May '13) 2 hr lol 24
Car wreck on beaver pike 2 hr oh my 2
looking 4 hr new 1
Jerry's Computers 6 hr common sense prev... 2
Scottstifer@ kwik lube 9 hr Imadick 1
Waitresses (Aug '13) Fri Fun 25

Minford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance