shooting in minford?
gary

Minford, OH

#1 Dec 12, 2011
did anyone hear about someone getting shot?
i heard a rumor yesterday.
The one who deserves it

Minford, OH

#2 Dec 12, 2011
WAS IT NATE MULLINS????? HE DESERVES IT!!!!!
gary

Minford, OH

#3 Dec 13, 2011
i don't know? apparently it was a rumor or someone would have said something?
Nate deserves it

Zanesville, OH

#4 Dec 13, 2011
He shot at two guys.
Wondering

United States

#5 Dec 13, 2011
Was this guy Nate in the military?
minford mom

United States

#6 Dec 13, 2011
Drugs there ya go Nate plus drugs plus gun equals siked out crazy man what was his mom thinking asking 2 other dope heads going after Nate dahhhh really no big secret there
Nope

Zanesville, OH

#7 Dec 13, 2011
He deff was NOT in the military! Its about time he got arrested for SOMETHING!! He has been terrorizing Minford for waaaaaaayyyyyy too long! He was either gonna kill somebody, kill himself or somebody was gonna kill him. He almost got shot by some lady last year when him & his gang showed up at her house in the middle of the night drunk trying to fight her son. She pulled out a gun on him and he ran. She shoulda done us all a favor & shot his sorry ass! He beat my friend up and she is too little to be fighting anyone let alone a guy. Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!
Wondering

United States

#8 Dec 13, 2011
Is he on meth?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 13, 2011
Yes, very bad. He needs help.
liscence to kill

Minford, OH

#10 Dec 14, 2011
Duh people, the story is on portsmouthdaILYtimes.com . Kris Conklin AND Mike Holsinger is who was shot at by Nate. No one was hurt.
Wondering

Birmingham, AL

#11 Dec 14, 2011
liscence to kill wrote:
Duh people, the story is on portsmouthdaILYtimes.com . Kris Conklin AND Mike Holsinger is who was shot at by Nate. No one was hurt.
This thread was started on Monday and the article didn't print until Tuesday so duh urself
gary

Minford, OH

#12 Dec 15, 2011
thats true. i heard this long before it was in the paper. or i would not have asked?
pinky

Santa Barbara, CA

#13 Dec 19, 2011
I cant believe some of the things people say on here. Yeah Nate has done alot of bad sh*t but that doesnt mean he deserves to be shot or die. Hes a good guy if u know the real him. I agree with ilovepudding. He is really bad on drugs and he needs help.
shane

United States

#14 Dec 22, 2011
da*n nate, you're famous....lol
osu fan

Minford, OH

#15 Jan 13, 2012
Skeet skeet skeet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
christopher allen (Jun '10) 2 hr wonder 3
Area Development 3 hr for realz 3
Tri State Pipeline 12 hr Wow 2
Abandoned nursing home (Sep '13) May 21 Scene kids 19
kevin pack (Mar '10) May 21 hey girl 19
Amanda Hackworth (Mar '10) May 20 Does it even Matter 28
hubert lemaster (Apr '13) May 14 tonya 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minford Mortgages