Josh

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Aug 8, 2010
Anybody know how I can get ahold of Duke Alley who lives on Backrun off of Piketon Germany road? Need to see if he has some mustang parts Im looking for.
Missy

Minford, OH

#2 Aug 9, 2010
Josh wrote:
Anybody know how I can get ahold of Duke Alley who lives on Backrun off of Piketon Germany road? Need to see if he has some mustang parts Im looking for.
Just so happens that I live right down the road from him! I am on Millers Back Run...I have a number for his brother Dutch! If you would like it let me know!!
Josh

Greenup, KY

#3 Aug 9, 2010
sure! is that the same number duke can be reached at?
Missy

Minford, OH

#4 Aug 9, 2010
Josh wrote:
sure! is that the same number duke can be reached at?
I am not sure if you can get Duke there, but I am sure he can get you in touch with him for sure!!
Josh

Greenup, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2010
alright just lmk that number. thank you so much
friend

Dracut, MA

#8 May 25, 2011
Is Missy Alley his sister? Always wondered what happened to her.haven't lived here for twenty years
didnt u know

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Jun 3, 2011
He never answers the phone. what r u looking for and yr.
neighbor

Houston, TX

#10 Jun 5, 2011
friend wrote:
Is Missy Alley his sister? Always wondered what happened to her.haven't lived here for twenty years
she still lives here and been married three times I know of. She can't find a husband worth keeping I guess but then again we all have problems. Just sayin
fyi

Ironton, OH

#11 Jun 5, 2011
didnt u know wrote:
He never answers the phone. what r u looking for and yr.
why dont he answer his phone
jealous

United States

#12 Jun 6, 2011
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>she still lives here and been married three times I know of. She can't find a husband worth keeping I guess but then again we all have problems. Just sayin
sounds like someone is jealous what did she ever to do you afraid she will take your husband?
i know them

Lucasville, OH

#13 Jun 7, 2011
dude looking for alleys call randy alley his grage is useually open late if no awnser keep calling back he will know how to get a hold of duke im not sure who duke is but i know that randy would be able to give you his number or may even have the part your needing the number should be in the book randy alley
FYI neighbor

Lucasville, OH

#14 Jun 11, 2011
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>she still lives here and been married three times I know of. She can't find a husband worth keeping I guess but then again we all have problems. Just sayin
For your information.....No she has not been married 3 times, and I know that for a fact so you need to get your story straight before you make your comment. If her ex would have taken care of her instead of layin around while she got out and worked to pay bills maybe things would have been any problems. So if ya don't know the truth you need to keep you lies to yourself. JUST SAYIN!
Rodney

United States

#15 Jun 12, 2011
FYI neighbor wrote:
<quoted text> For your information.....No she has not been married 3 times, and I know that for a fact so you need to get your story straight before you make your comment. If her ex would have taken care of her instead of layin around while she got out and worked to pay bills maybe things would have been any problems. So if ya don't know the truth you need to keep you lies to yourself. JUST SAYIN!
who cares how many times she has been married. I think she is one sexy lady would love to have a chance with her.I have a union job and work every day she wouldn't have to work.I would keep her.I always thought she was beautiful but never had the guts to ask her out.
chaz

Ironton, OH

#16 Jun 12, 2011
thought this was a simple question ask about Duke why did this missy get named?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beaver Water 1 hr gary 2
rodney vulgamore (Jan '10) 19 hr tina 51
Rodney Vulgamore (Apr '10) 23 hr curious 18
hubert lemaster (Apr '13) Oct 18 love him 17
lucy parker is snitching Oct 17 gary 3
tyler blackburn and daughter??? (Jun '10) Oct 16 Just wondering 5
"Christians" packing the restaurants after Sund... (Mar '14) Oct 15 Chris 79
Minford Dating
Find my Match

Minford Jobs