cody kelley
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
run but cant hide

Grove City, OH

#1 Feb 1, 2013
One thing about it when u do dunb shit and hang out in the same town you done it in they will get you. they got cody kelley today...
Crazycat

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
For robbing the bank, or what!
mee
#3 Feb 2, 2013
did they get him??
True

United States

#4 Feb 2, 2013
He turned himself in!! Hope he rots in HELL!!
run but cant hide

Grove City, OH

#5 Feb 2, 2013
how do you know he turned himself in ? and where the hell they got him because he's not in portsmouth jail......
True

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2013
I know trust me!! And id say he ran outta money, he had to come outta hiding!!! Sad that the SOB screwed up his life like his parents!
mee
#7 Feb 2, 2013
His Mom and Dad wasnt that bad. Cody needs help and till he wants it he wont change and everyone knows that!!
run but cant hide

Grove City, OH

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Hes not in portsmouth jail where is he?
run but cant hide

Grove City, OH

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Well hes not in portsmouth jail then where is he?
True

United States

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Not sure where he is but I will find out and when I do ill let you know!! Did you call there?!?
run but cant hide

Grove City, OH

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Yes he is not there im sure the feds got him somewhere
cody kelley

United States

#12 Feb 2, 2013
in not in jail..i didn't do shit..get ur facts straight..get a life..dont u have anything better to do then talk about a worthless junkie...i bother nobody..so please don't bother me
run but cant hide

Grove City, OH

#13 Feb 3, 2013
Yeah right ur ass ur cody hell im a billionair too just board . my source is good and cody isnt on the streets . get a life u know u really dont want to live codys dumb ass.....
True

United States

#14 Feb 3, 2013
Yes I thought the same thing, Cody is not on the street and he will be locked up for a long time!!
cody kelley

United States

#15 Feb 3, 2013
im in rosemount..fuckoff
run but cant hide

Grove City, OH

#16 Feb 4, 2013
ok ill play along, well if you are cody and you know the cops are looking for you and you say you didnt do anything wrong then go see what it is they want ,why run if you know you didnt do anything ? i know if and i say if i was cody and if i was still out there and i know i didnt do anything then id break my big toe to go see them but then, cody never was that bright if you are cody you know they are looking for you go clear your name... but you arent cody and your full of shit .point blank .....
True

United States

#17 Feb 4, 2013
Ill play along as well, I sure hope they catch the right person!
cody kelley

United States

#18 Feb 5, 2013
i already went and spoke with them...my name is clear..use ur real names punkass mofo
True

United States

#19 Feb 5, 2013
Well that's good, glad it wasn't you, I wish you the best with your life!!
mama schla

Minford, OH

#20 Feb 14, 2013
cody i saw u in the fall walking downtown ports. u brought a tear to my eye u looked so good and healthy. u said u been in rehab. i was so happy to hear that and so proud of u. i know u had it ruff losing your parents as a young teen and all your old so called friends ripping you off every time u turned around. i think about you often and hope u never return to that drug life again or hang with so called friena-emies that are just out to get high anyway they can. be strong be healthy be proud i thought u looked so good when i saw u that there truely must be a god . mama& steph schla love u and are proud of u so stay narc free ps dont worry about a tiny belly cuz u are sweet and sexy as ever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know 20 hr Susie Q lol 3
golddiggers? Tue shawn 1
looking for a new mechanic. Jan 16 bob 10
looking for a prostitute in minford Jan 16 Sesame 14
Minford Dollar Store Jan 15 Nancy 3
minford iga (Sep '14) Jan 11 andrea 55
Shawn Vanhoose (Sep '10) Jan 7 Moose1973 19

Minford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance