ryan compton
jdw

Pleasantville, OH

#23 Nov 30, 2011
i will tell u how big of a piece of shit u are to your FAT F*CKIN FACE any day FAT F*CKIN piece of shit i take better care of YOUR kids than u do...so how about payin some child support so i dont have to do it for u anymore...well 1st u gotta pay the $2,000 your already behind on hahah F*CK YOU!! peace, u little dick prick!! hahah better slow down before u get that dicky-do award!(tummy sticks out further than your dicky do)oh yea btw have u been sniffin any dirty panties lately???? HAHAHAHAHAHAH
EX WIFE

United States

#24 Nov 30, 2011
Oh and btw if he didn't do anything "domestic violence" why is he now on probation and plead guilty to the charges? Look him up in Pike County records. You all need to do a little research b4 you start running your mouths...

Something like this can and will ruin families and ppls lives! Thanks everyone for ruining a Childs future...
EX WIFE

United States

#25 Nov 30, 2011
Ryan wrote:
Y hind ur name just put it on here or r u scared to let ur name out wht to be scared of u talk good about me at less two people did they don't have to worry about anything but one talking bad I will find out who it is so u be worry about it
So you call me and acuse me of getting on this shit and you are writing love letters haha you are hilarious! You can see now what i did write on here in regards to your comments and lies. The truth always comes out in the end. Please be aware of that. You were the one that wanted to move down to Florida with me...remember..all this while dating the woman u cheated on me with..u wanna air some dirty laundry...lets go, you can say that i cheated or w/e but in the end u are the one that did that to me...we were not together when i moved on..we were seperated. I am done getting upset and worrying..obviously you have not and will not change. I wish the best for you and hope that one day you will see what you have done..gbye!
Just so you know

Columbus, OH

#26 Dec 1, 2011
I love you Amanda and I miss you every day!!
Ex Wife

United States

#27 Dec 1, 2011
Just so you know wrote:
I love you Amanda and I miss you every day!!
Well im back in Ohio lol Wewhhh life
Just so you know

Sunbury, OH

#28 Dec 1, 2011
I know your back! I still miss and love you
Just so you know

Sunbury, OH

#29 Dec 1, 2011
Also I'm not Ryan or the other dumdass Jdw....like I said I love and miss you
Ex Wife

Wheelersburg, OH

#30 Dec 5, 2011
Just so you know wrote:
Also I'm not Ryan or the other dumdass Jdw....like I said I love and miss you
Who are u?
Just so you know

Powell, OH

#31 Dec 6, 2011
Just a nobody to you. But I hope you and ur kids are happy!
Ex Wife

Powell, OH

#32 Dec 7, 2011
Just so you know wrote:
Just a nobody to you. But I hope you and ur kids are happy!
Well thnks and yea no matter where I am im going to be happy I have to make the best out of this situation. I also wish him(the x) the best, hope he see's everything b4 its to late in life. Ive made a new start for myself and made it im sure i can do it all over again..Still would love to know who you are..kinda weird lol
Just so you know

Wooster, OH

#33 Dec 8, 2011
Why does it matter who iam. Ur still with that loser Jdw!! Like I said hope your happy
Just so you know

Columbus, OH

#36 Dec 10, 2011
You may be his ex but Amanda baby you can be my future wife just say yes
jdw

Powell, OH

#37 Dec 13, 2011
hahah too bad me and her are trying to have a baby u stupid peice of crap she hates ur guts dude i know exactly who u are and ur such a p***y
Just so you know

Sunbury, OH

#38 Dec 13, 2011
Who am I if ur such. Badass
Wow

Medina, OH

#39 Dec 14, 2011
Trying to have a baby? Great just what we need another baby from ppl that don't work. How bout taking care of the two she has now before she has anymore.. But what the hell lets just add one more horrible decision to her list of f*ck ups she has made
jdw

United States

#41 Dec 14, 2011
i dont work because im disabled VETERAN u dumb f**k
EX-Wife

United States

#42 Dec 14, 2011
Wow wrote:
Trying to have a baby? Great just what we need another baby from ppl that don't work. How bout taking care of the two she has now before she has anymore.. But what the hell lets just add one more horrible decision to her list of f*ck ups she has made
OK for one..I worked at a drs office b4 i moved to florida then I worked 2 jobs down there and had to move back to ohio bc of that piece of crap x-husband of mine and STILL hava job after being back in ohio for a whole 3 weeks! Still more than he has done considering he has been in the same spot for his um...WHOLE LIFE! So if you have anything further to say to me dont be a lil pussy and start shit on the bullshits site and actually show who you are! I am done with all of this! This is my personal life and MY business anything further just proves the maturity of urself as well as anyone else who continues to drag this shit out!
Gary

Sunbury, OH

#43 Dec 15, 2011
jdw wrote:
i dont work because im disabled VETERAN u dumb f**k
Lmao yep you look really disabled and who calls the self Jdw funny as hell so glad your getting those crazy checks you must really be crazy and disabled to put up with that crazy bitch keep those checks rolling in
James Daniel Wilson

Wilmington, OH

#44 Dec 15, 2011
its my initials dumb f**k n yea im disabled its called TBI (traumatic brain injury) in case ur white trash retarded a** doesnt know what TBI is and u must be jealous that i make more money than u without having a job so yea i have paid my dues to receive my "crazy" check n FYI im also in school for sports medicine and when i get my degree and a GREAT job i will still get my "crazy" check i actually will get it for the rest of my life which i will also be spending with my BEAUTIFUL GF or as u call her "crazy bit** and KIDS but keep on runnin ur cock holsters u f**kin retard and if ur gonna make up a name come up with one better than Gary hahah really??? u might as well call urself cum nugget!! keep talkin s**t about me i really dont care but DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY and actually to be honest dont talk about ryan either cause even tho he is a prick he is still a good dad to his kids just doesnt support them financially and i kno u hate me cause u aint me but dude GET OVER IT cause this isnt gonna change no matter what u say!!! u just make urself look stupid and me and amanda actually sit here and laugh at ur retarded a**!! i kno why ur so jealous of me, its because u dont have any BALLS, i enlisted in a time a war and put my life on the line to protect little pu**ies like YOU!!! hahahah eat s**t and die, f**kin puke!! u look like a bag of busted a**holes!!
THANKS
HAVE A GRRRRRREAT DAY!!!
-sincerely,
James "Daniel" Wilson
James Daniel Wilson

Wilmington, OH

#45 Dec 15, 2011
P.S.

u must be short-bus slow man cause ur pretty f**kin stupid to think what u say means sh!t to ANYONE!?!?!? i only respond to whatever b.s. u post on this thread only to get under ur skin n hit a nerve HOPING ur balls "might" finally drop n then u can put on ur big boy undies n come settle this like a MAN once and for all!! DUECES BEEEEOTCH!!!!!!!

u kno who i am so lets see ur real name or are u too scared??? hahahah im NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF but i bet if u step up u will get knocked down, hell possibly even knocked out!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for Misty Anderson Wed matt 1
Bentley Sisler? (May '10) Wed matt 18
Curious?!?! Aug 22 Curious 1
how did barry mcgraw really die? murder or self... (Mar '13) Aug 15 Grim 42
Michael Bailey. (Feb '16) Aug 11 Anon 7
Minford Local Business woman. Aug 10 MY word 8
shane miller (Feb '15) Jul 29 gettem gone 5

Minford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance