pitter patter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

i heard he is in minford hiding out/ has warrant on him for manufacturing meth and failure to appear.turn him in if you see him.
the bitch 45662

Lucasville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Ummm For One Dont Talk Shit When You Dont Even Know Joe And For Two Joe Is Amazing Guy Hahah Like I Said Bitch's Be Hateing
pitter patter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

listen, he committed a crime and he needs to turn hisself in. It will be harder on him when he gets caught. For you to say he is amazing is he making you meth? because that is all he knows,plus thiefing.
question

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Who does he know in minford ohio ?. Since u know so much !! Hes always lived in Shepherdsville ky
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Wrong Joe Davis! This one is from Lucasville. Family lives on Flatwood Fallen Timber.Been In prison most of his life.What are you trying to do throw the law?
Just curious

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Not trying to start anything but this name sounds familiar. Is his nickname Dirty?
the bitch 45662

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

pitter patter wrote:
listen, he committed a crime and he needs to turn hisself in. It will be harder on him when he gets caught. For you to say he is amazing is he making you meth? because that is all he knows,plus thiefing.
Umm For One I Dont Do Drugs Im In School Studying To Be A RN And For Two Your A Dumb A**
Chooch

Wellston, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Joe is a lot of things, he's a friend. I've known him less than a year, and he became my friend simply because we had the same attitude and demeanor. We all do dumb things. Joe has done his fair share, but it doesn't define him. I'm proud to call him my friend, and I can do so without having to involve any violence, crimes, or anything of an illegal nature. So he may have some marks against him. But he also has a very good side to him also. Hopefully, one day, other people can see that too.
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Chooch wrote:
Joe is a lot of things, he's a friend. I've known him less than a year, and he became my friend simply because we had the same attitude and demeanor. We all do dumb things. Joe has done his fair share, but it doesn't define him. I'm proud to call him my friend, and I can do so without having to involve any violence, crimes, or anything of an illegal nature. So he may have some marks against him. But he also has a very good side to him also. Hopefully, one day, other people can see that too.
He is the one they call joe dirt, yes joe does have a good side.... but what is he gonna do run for the rest of his life? He will do more crimes and where will that get him? Turn yourself in joe, get your time started so it will end and you'll be out before old age.
who

Lucasville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Does he have a woman named Lucy?And lived on a road off of 139 the locals called Horseshoe.
The good side

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 13

He is up to his old tricks making meth with kids in the house. If anyone knows where he lives please report this. He is putting 3 children in a dangerous spot. F**k him and the people living with him helping make the meth
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jun 28

the bitch 45662 wrote:
Ummm For One Dont Talk Shit When You Dont Even Know Joe And For Two Joe Is Amazing Guy Hahah Like I Said Bitch's Be Hateing

I guess you don't know him either cause he Is in prison again for drugs and stuff and he wouldn't quit for his son so now he is in prison for most of this child's life like he was with the first.he is better off in prison then out here
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jun 28

Just curious wrote:
Not trying to start anything but this name sounds familiar. Is his nickname Dirty?

Yeah he's known as Joe dirt, dirt , and dirty

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Minford Discussions

Search the Minford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr lazy bones 28,592
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr gertrud 227
Southern Ohio Opry 3 hr Big daddy 6
super 8 motel 16 hr Portsmouthmanlooking 6
line jumpers Fri good grief 13
Samuel Ellis (Jun '11) Fri Ellen 24
Cody Sexton Thu Gary 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minford Jobs

•••