White girls & black babies

White girls & black babies

Posted in the Minford Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Here ya go Becca

Naperville, IL

#1 Mar 30, 2012
Nasty, nasty, NASTY!!!
RonnieMillsap

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Mar 30, 2012
Strange, I cant recall black girls w/ white babies-- Is that even possible????
MEEEEE

Naperville, IL

#3 Mar 30, 2012
RonnieMillsap wrote:
Strange, I cant recall black girls w/ white babies-- Is that even possible????
Ya know, come to think of it...neither have I. At least they have the decency to NOT breed out of their race. I'm sure there's black women with white guys somewhere but I haven't seen any. I wish I could say the same about the white women. They're actually PROUD to have mixed babies. I guess you really can't fix stupid.
Becca Groves

Minford, OH

#4 Mar 30, 2012
Here ya go Becca wrote:
Nasty, nasty, NASTY!!!
B!tch y can't u just tell me who the f*ck u are u wanna talk sh!t on the internet yet u won't say who u really are lmmfao!!!! Be a real woman like me and say who u are scared lil b!tch!!!! Oh and for the third post on here yes I am very proud of my mixed kids and if my kids were white id be proud also because they are my kids I created them I gave them life so no matter what their race would have been I would have been proud of them!!! But my babies will have a year long tan without having to pay for a tanning bed package!!!
holly

United States

#5 Mar 30, 2012
Really....people need to grow up and get a life...it's none of any of your business who someone but yourself sleeps with....if all your worried about is who someone is sleeping with and what color their child is I think you need to revaluate your thinking...who are you to be so quick to judge and talk about other people but you make sure to hide your names..stop with the judging and gossip...people wanna put bible versus about not mixing and other stupid things but they don't put the once about judging others, loving your neighbors, and gossiping do they
Becca Groves

Minford, OH

#6 Mar 30, 2012
holly wrote:
Really....people need to grow up and get a life...it's none of any of your business who someone but yourself sleeps with....if all your worried about is who someone is sleeping with and what color their child is I think you need to revaluate your thinking...who are you to be so quick to judge and talk about other people but you make sure to hide your names..stop with the judging and gossip...people wanna put bible versus about not mixing and other stupid things but they don't put the once about judging others, loving your neighbors, and gossiping do they
Thank u holly atleast there are still some real people that are ignorant in this town!!! And I wonder if these racist people ever think about jesus and how its said he has tan skin and the hair of wool sounds like a man of color to me idk any white men with hair of wool but I know plenty of black people that do!!! Once again I appreciate your supporting words!!
Nancy Harris

Minford, OH

#7 Mar 30, 2012
AMAZING!!!! Becca, you know damn goo and well this bitch dont know us cause if she did she would already know bitches get hurt for talking about our kids!! I bet you she is the mother of one of the fat little red neck hillbilly babies that one of my boys had to handle cause their moma planted ignorant thoughts in their heads!!! We both know she is to much of a little bitch to say any of this to our faces!! I love my children and it amazes me that there are still ignorant people like this in the world, THATS WHATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD!!!! I have some of the most beautiful children in Minford and I can pretty much bet that IF this ignorant bitch has kids they are little stuck up hoodlems that tear shit up or will end up strung the fuck out on drugs!! We are not leaving Minford, we do not have problems in Minford except for the few kids that have listens to close to their parent ignorance but that is ok cause my kids can handle their own!! But Im sure you already know this!! NOW Im married and I have biracial children, I have my own house, car, job and all of these SO CALLED WHITE WOMAN in Minford that hate blk men seem to LOVE my husband... aint that a bitch!!! lmfao You are all so stupid to think the way you do, and feel free to step the fuck out from behind your computer screen and have a chat with me about MY KIDS we can see how that goes for you!!! OHHH and YOU DAUGHTERS LOVE MY SON's...I have seen numerous girls go behind your backs to date them because they dont believe in the stupid shit you TRY to preach, SOOOOOO might as well get used to it cause we aint leaving, hell we will prolly be family some day!!! hahahahahaha
Truck Driver

Minford, OH

#8 Mar 31, 2012
You never see any black dads in the picture and I did not know Portsmouth had that many black men in the town to knock up so many country girls!!! They must be screwing 24/7 !!! Welfare pays the bills !!! and poor Grandma is stuck with the kids !!! This is not always the case only 99 percent and I am not talking to the 1 percent so do not jump on me for saying the truth. You keep up the good work and your child might grow up to be the President.
Nancy Harris

Minford, OH

#9 Mar 31, 2012
WOW...well thanks for TRYING to keep it real!! My kids dad is in the picture, Im married to the father of my youngest daughter and was married to the father of my older children, things didnt work and it wasnt because he was Black or a loser it was just we out grew eachother and were better apart!! He is still a huge part of my kids lives and welfare dont pay none of my bills!! And I can prove 99% is very incorrect, will I say that it never happens NO I wont cause it does but it happens with every race not just blacks!! I think it is so funny that you people get on here and talk so much shit but dont have the balls to say it to our face...On some real shit...WHY??? Why wouldnt you say somethingif you feel so strongly about this?? I mean if I seen someone doing something I strongly diagreed with I would say something to them not hide behide a computer screen and talk shit about something I know nothing about!! My children are well educated and active members of this little community and I dont see one person with the balls to come up to me at a ball game ans say hey...you should stop making them half breeds cause...well you reall have no reason now do you??? Because anything your kids can do mine can do just as well if not better so...if your are so ignorant to be stuck on the fact that my children are a little darker complected then you maybe you are the ones that need to stop having kids because you are doin nothing but breeding more helpless children that you can fuck up by teaching them to hate a race of people because they look differnt, then I bet u will run off to church and teach them to love everyone....lmao and we have the messed up kids right!!!
holly

United States

#10 Mar 31, 2012
Nancy Harris wrote:
AMAZING!!!! Becca, you know damn goo and well this bitch dont know us cause if she did she would already know bitches get hurt for talking about our kids!! I bet you she is the mother of one of the fat little red neck hillbilly babies that one of my boys had to handle cause their moma planted ignorant thoughts in their heads!!! We both know she is to much of a little bitch to say any of this to our faces!! I love my children and it amazes me that there are still ignorant people like this in the world, THATS WHATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD!!!! I have some of the most beautiful children in Minford and I can pretty much bet that IF this ignorant bitch has kids they are little stuck up hoodlems that tear shit up or will end up strung the fuck out on drugs!! We are not leaving Minford, we do not have problems in Minford except for the few kids that have listens to close to their parent ignorance but that is ok cause my kids can handle their own!! But Im sure you already know this!! NOW Im married and I have biracial children, I have my own house, car, job and all of these SO CALLED WHITE WOMAN in Minford that hate blk men seem to LOVE my husband... aint that a bitch!!! lmfao You are all so stupid to think the way you do, and feel free to step the fuck out from behind your computer screen and have a chat with me about MY KIDS we can see how that goes for you!!! OHHH and YOU DAUGHTERS LOVE MY SON's...I have seen numerous girls go behind your backs to date them because they dont believe in the stupid shit you TRY to preach, SOOOOOO might as well get used to it cause we aint leaving, hell we will prolly be family some day!!! hahahahahaha
Your right Nancy! I think its funny they get on here talking about we should have been whipped and all of this. But their daughters are just like us they just hide it from their parents and I hope they realize the more they push their ignorance on their daughters the more they will push their limits. They wanna assume you are on welfare and have nothing it's ridiculous. My parents have never once said anything about who I've dated skin color and trust me people you know my family. They have no problem with what color my child will be. It's every one else that has the problem...I hate to tell you guys most of your kids don't believe the way you do whether they lead you to believe they do or not. Some of the most gorgeous people in the world are mixed...Halle Berry, Mariah Carey. Becca your kids are beautiful and Nancy I love your kids they are the sweet and cutest kids I know.i can honestly say so matter what these dumb people about minford people not accepting them my family always will!
RonnieMillsap

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Mar 31, 2012
This one guy said once (he didn't want to give out his name, go figure) that it's all good until you have the state paying for everything. He called it an 'abuse of humanity' or something to that effect. I guess its not fair for working people to have their taxes going towards people on welfare who don't deserve it, regardless of race. If I had a 'reckless' lifestyle, and OOPS, all of the sudden I have 10 children, would you like to support me and my careless ways? I would rather have my taxes going towards college education for these people. I wonder if Obama can fix the welfare abuse problem during his next term? Sorry, I said more than a mouthful there. This discussion wasn't even about welfare abuse was it?
holly

United States

#12 Mar 31, 2012
RonnieMillsap wrote:
This one guy said once (he didn't want to give out his name, go figure) that it's all good until you have the state paying for everything. He called it an 'abuse of humanity' or something to that effect. I guess its not fair for working people to have their taxes going towards people on welfare who don't deserve it, regardless of race. If I had a 'reckless' lifestyle, and OOPS, all of the sudden I have 10 children, would you like to support me and my careless ways? I would rather have my taxes going towards college education for these people. I wonder if Obama can fix the welfare abuse problem during his next term? Sorry, I said more than a mouthful there. This discussion wasn't even about welfare abuse was it?
FYI I'm not on welfare I have 2 college degrees and a great job. I don't have and never had a wreckless lifestyle or 10 children so stop trying to stereotype people
Nancy Harris

Minford, OH

#13 Mar 31, 2012
Thank you Holly!! Yeah it would Amaze people to know that some of the most well known families in this area do not share their twisted beliefs and truely love and accept people for who they are!! Holly my kids love you too!! And to RonnieMillsap..I have no problem with people going through hard times and getting help from welfare, thats why its there, I do have a problem with people abusing the system reguardless of race, there are way more white people with white babies on welfare in this area then anything. And most of it stems from the fathers not helping with children they helped create, and that again is with all races. I have gotten public assistance at times in my life when I needed it and I fixed the problem and got off of it. This whole thing was started by a woman that has a problem with my sister for some reason, and is to scared to put her real name on here. I can only think of a handful of people this could be (if we even know her) and not one of them have the nerve to say it to my face or hers. SOOOO grow up and let this go, or face the fact that we are here and aint leaving, we do not give a damn what you or anyone else thinks about us!!!
Agree w Nancy and Holly

Jackson, OH

#14 Mar 31, 2012
The thing that kills me is this.........there are bad people out there of many different colors. I don't care what color my kids choose as long as they are with someone who loves and respects them, doesn't abuse them or drugs. I love my kids and I also love kids in my family that are bi racial. People kill me. I do have to laugh to myself when I hear of a daughter of a racist getting pregnant by a black guy. I just about guarantee it'll change their views. Babies are precious no matter what their parents are and as long as they are taken care of it doesn't matter. If the parents are druggies on welfare (no matter the race) I can't stand that. Anyway, love your babies and ignore the dumbass people on here.
WHITE WOMAN

Naperville, IL

#15 Mar 31, 2012
Again, the ONLY support these skanks have are other skanks with black babies or people with mixed babies somewhere in the family. This is NOT about the kids, dumbass. It's about the SKANKS who bring them into the world.
Agree w Nancy and Holly

Jackson, OH

#16 Mar 31, 2012
Again, you obviously don't know shit. I don't have black kids, all white, and all with the same man and we both work and have been married for 16 years. Imagine that. Anyway, the bi racial kids in our family have mothers that work, hell one that works AND goes to school. So, I don't think that makes them SKANKS. They take care of their kids. Maybe you are jealous of these girls getting attention that you aren't.
Nancy Harris

Minford, OH

#17 Mar 31, 2012
Thank you Agree w Nancy and Holly!! I think this chick just wants to see if she can make us mad, really she aint worth a shit and most likely is a druggy welfare whore!! I just sit back and read her comments and feel sorry for her and any childrn she may have brought in this world or will. All she can say is skank this and skank that, she aint saying anything worth while nor can she back up anything she is saying so as I have said already either put on ur big girl panties and come see me or get used to that fact that we are here and we are staying!!
holly

Potosi, MO

#18 Mar 31, 2012
Nancy Harris wrote:
Thank you Agree w Nancy and Holly!! I think this chick just wants to see if she can make us mad, really she aint worth a shit and most likely is a druggy welfare whore!! I just sit back and read her comments and feel sorry for her and any childrn she may have brought in this world or will. All she can say is skank this and skank that, she aint saying anything worth while nor can she back up anything she is saying so as I have said already either put on ur big girl panties and come see me or get used to that fact that we are here and we are staying!!
Sad part is if she is from minford we are probably related....haha oh my what would she do knowing she has me in her family!
WHITE WOMAN

Naperville, IL

#19 Mar 31, 2012
Not related to you nasty ass SKANKS!! I love the fact that I piss you off. It is what it is. let me say this though...it's not the kid's fault. I feel sorry for them. YOU make think that everything is all fine & dandy for them but wait until they get a little older. Kids are cruel. Other kids will bully them & call them the N word. ESPECIALLY in Minford and you know it. You're so self centered and arrogant that you can't foresee the damage your children must endure because you are such a proud mother of your "mixed" babies. Your whole damn family & all your friends were hit with the same dumbass rock. I feel sorry for your kids. You, on the other hand, need to be horsewhipped.
Nancy Harris

Minford, OH

#20 Mar 31, 2012
Well then come on over and whip me!! If you think your are bad ass enough to do it!! My kids are just fine and how much older would you like my kids to be to prove you wrong???? So my kids endure damage because Im a proud parent??? I thought it was because they are mixed??? Lmao did you say you was educated??? My kids have not ever and will not ever be bullied, you must think Im raising lil punks, nope none of those around this neck of the woods!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House on Dace Road 1 hr I agree 43
Poll what do u think about shasta piatt? 7th grade n... 6 hr Woody Hayes 4
What ever happened to Mr Mccorkle 7 hr nope 3
Heidi Blackburn (Aug '13) 9 hr Muff Diver 58
haunted (Sep '11) Mon George Hayduke 14
Waitresses (Aug '13) Mon Experienced 23
looking for a local woman to play with Dec 10 George Hayduke 14

Minford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minford Mortgages