Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Boni is so desperate for business ? She won't even name her manager! Lmao what a joke. Drive by their on a thurs fri sat night and no business. Someone please buy it with a personality and just maybe we will have something decent in town. Until then it's all propaganda.
needle sandwich

Glens Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Heard it all wrote:
Boni is so desperate for business ? She won't even name her manager! Lmao what a joke. Drive by their on a thurs fri sat night and no business. Someone please buy it with a personality and just maybe we will have something decent in town. Until then it's all propaganda.
why dont you but it, clown?
The Idiot

Lake George, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Heard it all wrote:
Tonight is Friday and when I went by at 7:00, it appeared very busy. Had to be 10 or 12 cars there. Maybe things will turn around, The diner is scheduled to open in a week or so, good luck to them.
Been There

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Heard it all wrote:
Your name is correct IDIOT.
I stopped in and met her . Her name is Jen and yes they are very busy and I for one am glad! I agree YOU should buy the place if you can do better. If not IDIOT shut up.
been there

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

10 cars. bartender, bonnie, her man, waitress, and that leaves maybe 4 customers.
call that very busy. Won't even pay the phone bill. The problem seems to be her attitude.. Maybe she couold smile and respect the cusstomers that go in. Have heard alot of bad comments about her. That hopefully will help a little. No one wants to see her lose her business. Maybe a new manager is just what is needed
been there too

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

New manager, new menu - try a small buffet like gloria's. People came from all over. Try!! I hate to see another bussiness lost in the Village. I heard people that were there last night say - pricey food & not that good. Try something different.
The Idiot

Lake George, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Been There wrote:
<quoted text>Your name is correct IDIOT.
I stopped in and met her . Her name is Jen and yes they are very busy and I for one am glad! I agree YOU should buy the place if you can do better. If not IDIOT shut up.
If you'd read a little closer you'd see that I didn't say that. Maybe my name would fit you better....
stud

Saranac Lake, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Is Boni's place for sale already?? That didn't last long... And yes, she does need an attitude adjustment . No personality= no business being in that business...
Mr Smith

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

I thought Boni was the manager. When the signs says "New Manager" does that mean no more Boni? If not, who was the old manager?
Really

Waitsfield, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

You can put lipstick on a pig and it is still a pig. Love the sign..you walk in and still the same. Where are the renovations? In addition, Mrs. Personality is still there along with the "ole gang." A+ for the marketing, D+ for the fools that fall for it.
gays rule

Saranac Lake, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Just wondering if Thomas Seigle has came out of the closet yet....
just saying

Gansevoort, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Mr Smith wrote:
I thought Boni was the manager. When the signs says "New Manager" does that mean no more Boni? If not, who was the old manager?
I think Boni is the owner? So maybe now she has a manager? We went in and it is redesign in bar quite cute and very innovative.... just saying!

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
You can put lipstick on a pig and it is still a pig. Love the sign..you walk in and still the same. Where are the renovations? In addition, Mrs. Personality is still there along with the "ole gang." A+ for the marketing, D+ for the fools that fall for it.
You know what????

If she even makes an ATTEMPT to stay open, people in this town need to start supporting her business.

THAT'S WHY BUSINESSES LEAVE!!!

You think you can do better??

There's two really nice opportunities.....

The "Miss Port Henry Diner" and the old "Vic's Hotel".

GO FOR IT AND GOOD LUCK!!!

OTHERWISE.....

KEEP YOUR TRAP SHUT AND GO TO VERMONT.

BTW.....

I'm not Boni.

I'm just a person who tries to support business.

We've lost too many.

SO THERE YOU GO TARD.....

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!!!

THERE'S MORE TO RUNNING A BUISINESS THAN RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!!

I HAD THE FOOD THERE AND IT WAS GOOD!!
Tom

Mineville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Both the Miss Port Henry Diner and Vic's have been sold this year, so are no longer "opportunities" for those who think they can do better than Boni. However, do you have to be able to paint like the Old Masters in order to criticize them?
The diner is reopening within a week, the new owner says.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Tom wrote:
Both the Miss Port Henry Diner and Vic's have been sold this year, so are no longer "opportunities" for those who think they can do better than Boni. However, do you have to be able to paint like the Old Masters in order to criticize them?
The diner is reopening within a week, the new owner says.
FANTASTIC!!!

So...... want to still criticize........

REOPEN THE OLD "ILLUSIONS" CLUB IN MORIAH CENTER!!!

There you go!!!

Plenty of businesses to restart!!

And, I bet many of the people who read this forum could think of other business locations that could be re-opened in the Town of Moriah that used to be here.

Witherbee....... Forkas's......Martha's/Central 's

Edge of Mineville...... TT's.......(can't think of the name, but it was the old Ambulance Squad Auxillary Bldg.)

Gloria's, Dimian's Store, what used to be near the old Mineville Post Office/Movie Theater, The Old Rexall Drug Store.......

BETCHA PEOPLE COULD NAME OTHERS.

Lots of opportunity.

SO SHUT YER PIE HOLE!!!!

IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER......

DO IT TO IT!!
pardon

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Gloria's is now half way torn down. Drove by there last week.
The Idiot

Port Henry, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Mr Smith wrote:
There's a new sign out front today (Aug 19) that says CLOSED FOR THE SEASON.
umm

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

the whole town needs an upgrade...i think all the businesses need new management.private and corporate
DJ Smoove

Mineville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

the only good place to eat in this town, is to find fresh roadkill.
Damien

Mineville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Boni's season ended early, it seems. Place is for sale. New manager, menu and decor lasted, what, two months?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mineville Discussions

Search the Mineville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Quote of the day (Nov '12) 9 hr Kelly Joanne Cannon 384
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 15 hr College Professor 6,391
no money 15 hr YESSS 10
Psycho on a cycle Mon Gibby 2
A Step closer to open government Aug 17 figures 15
Peddlers mall lets be human Aug 15 DO THE RIGHT THING 1
Tammy Rabideau Aug 14 jwt 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mineville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000