Woman Involved In Violent Robbery Apologizes

Apr 8, 2008 | Posted by: Redneck_Girl | Full story: www.wptz.com

The sister of a man who is accused of holding up a family-run pharmacy is speaking out.

MINEVILLE, N.Y. -- The sister of a man who is accused of holding up a family-run pharmacy is speaking out. Tammy Grey said she had no idea what her brother was about to do when she dropped him off at the Hometown Pharmacy in Mineville, N.Y., on Saturday. Police said Grey's brother, Joseph Budwick, allegedly attacked and robbed the owners of the pharmacy. Grey was arrested for what police said was her part in the crime, but she denies any wrongdoing. Grey was charged with criminal facilitation and is due in court Tuesday. She plans to fight the charge.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hello

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

Judged:

Tammy Gray must think the whole Town of Moriah is on drugs.
She drove her brother to the Drug Store, dropped him off and came back to pick him up, but she did not know he was going to rob the place! She lives in the Mineville/Witherbee area and knows the Drug Store closes at 1 on Saturday. So why did she drop him of at that time?
He was wearing a false mustache and goatee! Where did she think he was going, to a costume party?
In the past she has stayed out of jail because she has "narked" on other people. Maybe this time she will not be able to get out of the mess she is in.

Since: Oct 07

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

False mustache and goatee. That's hysterical. and a very good point! I guess we'll have to see if the judge picks up on that.:~)
Hello wrote:
She drove her brother to the Drug Store, dropped him off and came back to pick him up, but she did not know he was going to rob the place! She lives in the Mineville/Witherbee area and knows the Drug Store closes at 1 on Saturday. So why did she drop him of at that time?
He was wearing a false mustache and goatee! Where did she think he was going, to a costume party?
In the past she has stayed out of jail because she has "narked" on other people. Maybe this time she will not be able to get out of the mess she is in.
ethel

Lake George, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

Pathetic scumbag! She is as big of a druggie as he is scurrrrrrffffy skankkkkkkkk!!!!!" I am so sorry "yeah, sorry they got caught! She wanted those pills as much as he did .
Port Henry

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

So she went to court lastnight correct? PLease tell me she did not fight the charge and win.Seems to me she must have known what he was about to do, why would she go back to get him?
Hello

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

It didn't take Tammy long to point her finger at her brother for the robbery in Willsboro. I heard she was driving when that one happened too. I also heard that she sold some of the drugs from the Willsboro robbery.
Has anyone heard what happened when she went to court?
Sad

Lake George, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2008

Judged:

I would say if he was not wearing a disguse maybe, just maybe she would be innocent with a reasonable doubt. But that sealed the deal I think.
Ponderer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2008

Judged:

Sad wrote:
I would say if he was not wearing a disguse maybe, just maybe she would be innocent with a reasonable doubt. But that sealed the deal I think.
Yeah, I agree. The first commenter made me laugh about the disguise comment. Pretty funny aspect to an otherwise pathetic story. I can see it used in a movie. Black humor.
funny

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2008

Is this the Tammy from Witherbee that just married Heath Grey? What happened when she went to court?
Ben There

Lake George, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2008

Isn't this the same Tammy everyone knows who deals in Witherbee
what happened

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

So she went to court and what happened? Nothing has been mentioned about this.This was a very serious crime and there just has been no mention of anything.Tell me this woman did not get away with this.
2 funny

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

what does she think or i guess she doesnt !
what happened

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

2 funny wrote:
what does she think or i guess she doesnt !
Who is she? You lost me on that comment
what the heck

Moriah Center, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

I hope this doesn't get swept under the rug. These two people deserve to be punished to the fullest. I think it is sick how people are so concerned with the local fire dept and are talking non stop on that forum and on this topic nobody has anything to say. That shows how people are not concerned enough with how their neighbors affect the community. It's up to us to do something about people like this and call them out to authorities so they don't get a chance to do something so terrible again.
Johnny

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

F her

“Todays topic Tomorrows trash”

Since: May 08

somewhere usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

funny wrote:
Is this the Tammy from Witherbee that just married Heath Grey? What happened when she went to court?
yes, it is haha
wow

Lake George, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2008

Has anything been done about these two? Has anyone heard what happened to them ?
hmmmmmm

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2008

Sad wrote:
what happened in willsboro and when ? what did he rob? i never heard about that one
WOW

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2008

Hello wrote:
It didn't take Tammy long to point her finger at her brother for the robbery in Willsboro. I heard she was driving when that one happened too. I also heard that she sold some of the drugs from the Willsboro robbery.
Has anyone heard what happened when she went to court?
sorry i quoted the wrong one lol makes you wonder after all the shit this guy did how he is still on the street
lets make a list of all the shat he has done (at least got caught at)
-shooting all local business with bb gun
-caught with cocaine and scales in a drug free school zone
-robbed the drug store
-robbed something in willsboro
hmmmmmmmmm anyone got anything to add that i forgot
LOCK THIS SCUMBAG UP FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!!!
someone who really knows

Lake George, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2008

Judged:

Hello wrote:
Please get your facts right before you type this stupidity...Look into Mrs. Grey's criminal record,,she has NONE..She does not use drugs,,nor has she ever..and anyone that really knows this woman know this is the real truth..And for her brother to put on the facial hair is something that is not unusual for him either..He has been known to do these things in the past,,he has some serious mental issues that where not being taken seriously by his Doctor at mental health.. His family,,including his sister have tried for years to get this man committed to an institution for mental health..They have talked to many medical professionals,,police,,judges. .etc..and there was nothing his family could do they hit dead ends everywhere,,for in this day and age it is extremely difficult to have a family committed..And for another thing..Mrs. Grey Did not go back to pick her brother up..She went back to the drug store 2 hours after the incident because she received a phone call that the police wanted to talk to her about the events that lead up to this..So please until everyone knows all the facts,,stop writing all this nonsense that you know nothing about..!! It is shallow minded people like all of you,,that have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about that keeps stupidity going..
i know you

Lake George, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2008

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>sorry i quoted the wrong one lol makes you wonder after all the shit this guy did how he is still on the street
lets make a list of all the shat he has done (at least got caught at)
-shooting all local business with bb gun
-caught with cocaine and scales in a drug free school zone
-robbed the drug store
-robbed something in willsboro
hmmmmmmmmm anyone got anything to add that i forgot
LOCK THIS SCUMBAG UP FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!!!
Look who is talking coming from one of the biggest scum bag drug addict families in Mineville...We know who this family is that just because you now live in Ten. This town does not forget what SCUM BAGS you really are..It is just geography even though you are not around here anymore,,people here don't forget..So you better quit casting stones,,you people are worse than Joe has ever thought of being,,the only difference is he stayed here to take responsibility for his actions where as you people ran to another state,,,Cowards..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mineville Discussions

Search the Mineville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
business for Port Henry (Aug '13) 13 hr GYM 27
To The Mineville Moron 14 hr Bobbi Jo 10
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 17 hr Hillary by Landslide 16,759
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue Go Blue Forever 6,314
FRONTIER TOWN Land Grab Tue killing the town 20
Flags Mon Barb 2
Lost Dog Jul 7 good luck 2
•••
•••
•••
Mineville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mineville Jobs

•••