Mineral Wells Airport

Doy

Since: Apr 15

Location hidden

#1 May 13, 2015
It is a total disgrace when people fly into the airport, they are not greeted and the employees sit on their butts. Yesterday a plane flew in with a Lady with ALS, their is a golf cart parked right there, did the employee get up off their butt to take the golf cart out and help this lady? NO, they sit on their butts and gripe when a plane comes in because they might have to get up and fuel it! IF MINERAL WELLS AIRPORT, would be a little more friendly and helpful to people who fly in their fuel would double!! I HAVE PERSONALLY SIT IN THE AIRPORT AND WITNESSED THIS! we have flown into a lot of airports were greeted with a gold cart to ride in and help with the luggage! Thank GOD we have new men on the City council who might just might care! Besides that the airport is dirty! I opened a storage closet to find it full of dead crickets! DISGRACE!
Sharon

Weatherford, TX

#2 Jun 3, 2015
The airport manager is supposed to be part time, yet he rarely shows up, huge problem there! They need to clean house down there get rid of all the lazy people. The airport needs to be updated, it looks like a oversize Dairy Queen. Take that steel off the front and put rock pillars, update the porch! Give it some class.
Melissa

Weatherford, TX

#3 Sep 26, 2017
NOW THE AIRPORT REALLY HAS PROBLEMS. THEY HAVE A MANAGER WHO IS NOT A PILOT, KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT PILOTING OR PLANES. HE IS WANTING TO CHANGE EVERYTHING AT THE AIRPORT, ACTING LIKE IT IS THE METROPLEX. EVEN THE METROPLEX DOES NOT HAVE HIS RULES IN SMALLER AIRPORTS. WANTING THE HANGAR RENTERS TO HAVE FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
INSINE ENCLOSED HANGARS! A LITTLE RIDICULOUS AS IT WOUD SERVE NO PURPOSE. IF THE AIRPORT REQUIRES THEM THEY SHOULD FURNISH THEM NOT MAKE PILOTD GO BUY THEM! MINERAL WELLS NEEDS NEW CITY MANAGEMENT AND A NEW AIRPORT MANAGER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mineral Wells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Jeremiah Richard Ruddy (Oct '17) Nov '18 CHRIS 21
Review: Heather Marie Miller Nov '18 HEATHER 7
Cool (May '18) Sep '18 Jorj 3
Wolters AFB 1953/54 SCARWAF UNITS (Jul '06) Sep '18 GENEA64 63
Poor Kids Aug '18 GodMyAss 1
News Bond Hearing in Murder Case: No change Wednesda... (Mar '09) Mar '18 Ramair4 8
Robin “bunny” Olivarez (Mar '18) Mar '18 Jewles 2

Mineral Wells Jobs

Personal Finance

Mineral Wells Mortgages