Mineral Wells Airport
John

Weatherford, TX

#1 May 16, 2014
Something has to and must be done about the coffee wars at the airport! I doubt the City manager even knows what is going on.

Every other airport has coffee and then maybe cookies or donuts, something for the pilots, the manger at the Mineral Wells Airport has appointed himself "coffee Natzi", it is ridiculous and has out of town pilots laughing at the airport!

One man brings his own coffee and graciously offers people a cup of coffee at his own expense!

Maybe the "manager" needs to retire and let good management come in and take over, make it a place people are happy to fly in to have scup of coffee!
David

Weatherford, TX

#2 May 16, 2014
It is the manger or should I say part time manger and his feud with Ed Weir which is childish! I agree needs to be stopped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mineral Wells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Jeremiah Richard Ruddy (Oct '17) Nov 12 CHRIS 24
Review: Heather Marie Miller Nov 12 HEATHER 7
Cool Sep '18 Jorj 3
Wolters AFB 1953/54 SCARWAF UNITS (Jul '06) Sep '18 GENEA64 63
Poor Kids Aug '18 GodMyAss 1
News Bond Hearing in Murder Case: No change Wednesda... (Mar '09) Mar '18 Ramair4 8
Robin “bunny” Olivarez (Mar '18) Mar '18 Jewles 2

Mineral Wells Jobs

Personal Finance

Mineral Wells Mortgages