Arlen Terry Salter killed by Robert O...

Arlen Terry Salter killed by Robert O'Steen 4 years ago

Posted in the Mineral Wells Forum

Justice Seeker

United States

#1 Sep 8, 2012
Terry Salter was killed by Robert O'Steen four years ago and O'Steen still hasn't gone to trial for murder. He and his wife have moved to West Virginia and bought a house. The trial has been reset month after month, year after year. How long can this go on? Why in the hell was he allowed to leave the State of Texas? Is he going to get away with murder?
Poser

Granbury, TX

#2 Sep 13, 2012
if this happened in palo pinto county then,sadly, the answer is yes....he most likely will get away with it. They give shoplifters 50 years and murderer's only get a couple of years. Im sorry for your loss and I hope that you do get some type of justice.
Not the Village Idiot

United States

#3 Oct 30, 2012
Click on this link: http://www.parkercountytx.com and just type in "O'Steen". WTF is going on here?
Mike

Cape Coral, FL

#4 Dec 20, 2012
O'Steen, every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie. He was married to my mother in Florida. He was abusive to her. Says he's a Vietnam vet, he has never served and adds insult to true veterans. He is a thief, causes confrontation, and will stab you in the back.
terry salter the son

Haslet, TX

#5 May 24, 2013
Mike wrote:
O'Steen, every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie. He was married to my mother in Florida. He was abusive to her. Says he's a Vietnam vet, he has never served and adds insult to true veterans. He is a thief, causes confrontation, and will stab you in the back.
I wish they would bring the guy who killedhim to justice the man he killed was my bestfriend he was my dad
Justice Seeker

United States

#6 Oct 15, 2013
Robert O'Steen is scheduled to finally go on trial for murder on Friday, October 25, 2013.

Several people have been subpoenaed to testify.

Here's the link:
http://www.parkercountytx.com/CrimSearch/crim...
Average Citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Jan 22, 2014
I see his trial is now scheduled for this Friday, January 24, 2014. Will it really happen?... or will it be reset again? How long can this go on? He killed Mr. Salter in 2008.
Average Citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Mar 22, 2014
Well, now this murder trial is scheduled for this Monday, March 24, 2014 at 9:00 AM. Is it really going to happen this time?
Cousin

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Oct 10, 2016
O'Steen got away with murder. May he rot in hell.
Viking

Frisco, TX

#10 Dec 14, 2016
Is this the case where the guy threatened to look the older man then shot him in the hand and the older man took the gun away and beat the punk to death with the stock of the gun???
Viking

Frisco, TX

#11 Dec 14, 2016
Cousin wrote:
O'Steen got away with murder. May he rot in hell.
Threaten to kill. Not look.
MoNite

United States

#12 Jan 4, 2017
Sounds like he got what he deserved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mineral Wells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cool Sep '18 Jorj 3
Wolters AFB 1953/54 SCARWAF UNITS (Jul '06) Sep '18 GENEA64 63
Poor Kids Aug '18 GodMyAss 1
News Bond Hearing in Murder Case: No change Wednesda... (Mar '09) Mar '18 Ramair4 8
Robin “bunny” Olivarez (Mar '18) Mar '18 Jewles 2
Millsap student threatens "shooting up the scho... (Jan '18) Feb '18 Concerned 3
Rental (Feb '18) Feb '18 Whoever13 1

Mineral Wells Jobs

Personal Finance

Mineral Wells Mortgages