Cecil Ray Huddleston
Chad

Weatherford, TX

#1 Apr 28, 2014
What are your thoughts on Cecil Ray Huddleston? I heard he confessed. What about Angie Davis? You can hear anything in town. I would just like some people opinions. I knw he kinda fried his brain.
Kelly

Weatherford, TX

#2 Sep 16, 2014
Now Cecil Ray and Angie Davis, that is a pair made in heaven! Lol, he needs to stay in jail.
Mark

Weatherford, TX

#3 Sep 26, 2014
Cecil has always been a bad seed
David

Weatherford, TX

#4 Oct 14, 2014
Old Cecil Ray's trial is coming up! Let's jus hope and pray the good propel of Palo Pinto County out him in prison for a very long time,
Mike

Weatherford, TX

#5 Oct 14, 2014
Cecil Ray will see that the people of Palo Pinto County are not going to be tolerate of him or his ways. Cecil is arrogant and thinks people all believe anything he says, he will find out.
MARK

Weatherford, TX

#6 Oct 22, 2014
Cecil's trial is coming up next month! I suggest that the people of Palo Pinto let their feelings be known. He needs to go to jail and stay there! Shannon did not have a choice! I will never believe his wife crawled in that freezer by herself!
Indie

Dallas, TX

#7 Nov 1, 2014
MARK wrote:
Cecil's trial is coming up next month! I suggest that the people of Palo Pinto let their feelings be known. He needs to go to jail and stay there! Shannon did not have a choice! I will never believe his wife crawled in that freezer by herself!
I thought the trial was set for Nov.3, but not now..... Any1 know ?
Indie

Dallas, TX

#8 Nov 4, 2014
Well trial moved to feb ...... Wonder why
MARK

Weatherford, TX

#9 Nov 5, 2014
Hopefully so the state can get more evidence against him and put him away so he can not hurt anyone else. If he gets out some good ole boy will take care of him. Hopefully he will go to prison for a long time.
Ted

Weatherford, TX

#10 Nov 11, 2014
Cecil has convinced himself that he is going to walk right out of this one!! I think some old Bubba in prison will take care of him.
Ted

Weatherford, TX

#11 Jan 17, 2015
I think Angie knows a whole lot about this and need to be given lie detector! I think she was
around. Open your ears people. Cecil need to go to prison and I believe Angie does too.
Ted

Weatherford, TX

#12 Jan 17, 2015
the trial was moved until February, I hope so they can cinch up the case against him.
charles

Weatherford, TX

#13 Feb 2, 2015
here it is February, so I called and no one seems to know when the trial is now! If anyone knows please respond. Thank you
Shelley

Weatherford, TX

#14 Mar 3, 2015
Listen that bastard needs to rot in a prison cell. He's a little coward who beats woman and a loser who puts gis dope inside a babys diaper. Or treating the man that raised him like trash.
LONG

Weatherford, TX

#15 Mar 4, 2015
Not GUILTY of involuntary manslaughter but guilty of delivery of the meth to her. I think sentencing is today! Hope they give him a lot of years in prison so he can not hurt anyone else, Shelly maybe you need to call the DA and tell him you could testify today on this.
LONG

Weatherford, TX

#16 Mar 14, 2015
I suspect everyone needs to write to the parole board because he was on parole. I think now they will revoke his parole and he will get more years. Please everyone write to the parole board
Cameron

Weatherford, TX

#19 Mar 17, 2015
Parole hearing Friday, Let's see if they revoke or let it go,
robienilsbrown

Plano, TX

#20 May 11, 2015
He was one of my best friends in high school. He defended me at a time when a dozen bullies were unbelievably cruel to a deathly skinny 100-lb kid. Cecil was my hero then. What happened? Drugs, I guess. It breaks my heart but if he is guilty of administering meth to his wife, then the jury should convict him. I am so sad right now. Robie Brown, Los Angeles, Calif. Sherman Oaks
Bill

Weatherford, TX

#21 Jul 8, 2017
Cecil went to jail again in June 2017 for public intoxication, then was in jail July 7, 2017
Melissa

Weatherford, TX

#22 Aug 16, 2017
Cecil is back in Palo Pinto jail. He was arrest for manufacturing and delivery. This is certainly a parole violation. This will be his 3rd time in Prison!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mineral Wells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Jeremiah Richard Ruddy (Oct '17) Nov '18 CHRIS 21
Review: Heather Marie Miller Nov '18 HEATHER 7
Cool (May '18) Sep '18 Jorj 3
Wolters AFB 1953/54 SCARWAF UNITS (Jul '06) Sep '18 GENEA64 63
Poor Kids Aug '18 GodMyAss 1
News Bond Hearing in Murder Case: No change Wednesda... (Mar '09) Mar '18 Ramair4 8
Robin “bunny” Olivarez (Mar '18) Mar '18 Jewles 2

Mineral Wells Jobs

Personal Finance

Mineral Wells Mortgages