Keith Montgomery Thompson

Keith Montgomery Thompson

Posted in the Mineral Wells Forum

been there

Granbury, TX

#1 Feb 26, 2012
To the family....I am sorry for your loss but I want to thank you for filing your lawsuit against IRA MERCER and the Sheriff's dept. They are a bunch of rednecks that think they are ABOVE the law. They belong to the "good old boys" club and it will be a glorious day when they are held accountable. The DA's office is just as pathetic as the shefiffs dept yet the good people in this county continue to re-elect them....maybe that will change soon??? I dont live i this county but I had a loved one murdered here and I gotta tell you that you have a long road ahead of you. Good luck with your lawsuit....I hope you can expose the REAL CRIMINALS AND THE REAL MURDERERS in this county.
Teresa Thompson

Weatherford, TX

#2 Jul 11, 2013
To been there from Granbury,Texas, Thank you or your support. I will fight until I die for Ira Mercer to be held accountable for my son death. There was no reason for him to continue shooting at my son after he had hit the radiator. He was not shooting at the truck, he was aiming at my son. Ira is a disgrace to lawmen. I appreciate all the support and prayers from everyone as we fight for justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mineral Wells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Jeremiah Richard Ruddy (Oct '17) Nov 12 CHRIS 24
Review: Heather Marie Miller Nov 12 HEATHER 7
Cool Sep '18 Jorj 3
Wolters AFB 1953/54 SCARWAF UNITS (Jul '06) Sep '18 GENEA64 63
Poor Kids Aug '18 GodMyAss 1
News Bond Hearing in Murder Case: No change Wednesda... (Mar '09) Mar '18 Ramair4 8
Robin “bunny” Olivarez (Mar '18) Mar '18 Jewles 2

Mineral Wells Jobs

Personal Finance

Mineral Wells Mortgages