E-cigarette Company Vapor4Life Update...

E-cigarette Company Vapor4Life Updates Outstanding Customer Ser...

There are 1 comment on the PRWeb story from Mar 25, 2010, titled E-cigarette Company Vapor4Life Updates Outstanding Customer Ser.... In it, PRWeb reports that:

This update is available in full at the company's website, www.Vapor4Life.com. Vapor4Life has gathered incredible momentum in the electronic cigarette industry through exclusive V4L product development and unparalleled dedication to customer satisfaction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Jerry Wallesverd

West Salem, WI

#1 Apr 7, 2010
The e cigarettes are the greatest thing since time began. If you are a smoker for 40-50-60 years, these will be your next live saving choice of enjoyment. You will positively enjoy these more than trying to quit smoking with all the helps from a doctor. These are natural and they give you a sense of well-being. I have been smoking for 66 years and have tried the new types of medicines trying to stop smoking.

They did not work for me--these worked instantly. I tried to smoke a real cigarette after I started on the e-cigarette, but to NO satisfaction--I almost choked. What a wonderful feeling of accomplishment to know something out there is working for me and I am happy to use it and try to get others on it. Thank you so much for the new way of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mineral Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The new and improved Spotsylvania County Noise ... (Jul '10) Jan 10 ToddlerMom 16
Considering hiring Collier Contracting Partlow,... Dec 30 Joseph C 2
law in louisa Dec '17 fun 1
need to know Dec '17 fun 1
Cassidy Mcadams. (Oct '10) Nov '17 Jake 7
Steve, Tina or Mike Smith (Feb '16) Apr '16 Curious 3
News Louisa Quake May Have Been Most Widely Felt In ... (Feb '15) Apr '15 Beamer 4

Mineral Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mineral Mortgages