Remone Houchens: Suspect in attack of...

Remone Houchens: Suspect in attack of 87-year-old Louisa County wom...

There are 22 comments on the WTVR story from Jul 26, 2010, titled Remone Houchens: Suspect in attack of 87-year-old Louisa County wom.... In it, WTVR reports that:

The man charged in a violent home invasion that left an 87-year-old Louisa County woman badly hurt will go on trial for the crime and that trial will happen in Louisa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim

Roanoke, VA

#1 Jul 26, 2010
And at any moment we can go outside and see a flock of pigs flying over!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#2 Jul 26, 2010
LOL Sure. Remone breaks in to rob the place and somebody else ran in and beat the victim half to death?

What planet is this guy from?

Is his mother truly that foolish to believe her son had nothing to do with the beating?

"Not my baby", right?
Kbob

Newport News, VA

#6 Jul 27, 2010
Jim wrote:
And at any moment we can go outside and see a flock of pigs flying over!!!!
LMAO!!
ASH

United States

#8 Jul 27, 2010
Oh please, he just doesnt want to fry! He did it, evidence doesnt lie, and as far as his mother goes, she is just as pathetic and sick!
Louie

Washington, DC

#11 Jul 27, 2010
I'm sure his mother and family are extremely proud of his accomplishments....
Sherry

Richmond, VA

#12 Jul 27, 2010
It's great to support your children but SERIOUSLY! DNA does not lie!
Louie

Washington, DC

#13 Jul 27, 2010
I know, I know, the butler did it...
Ciera

Chester, VA

#14 Jul 27, 2010
For Goodness sakes!!!He broke into this poor old womans house to steal so explain to me how she magically did harm to herself?When you do wrong to people, it comes back.Now look at him.Was it worth stealing?Looking at what your facing. IDIOT!!!
I Wonder

Mechanicsville, VA

#16 Jul 27, 2010
Ok people, you are the ones who watch and trust the news and newspapers...This guy admitted to breaking into her house, admitted to robbing her. That he did. Someone else Was with him and that guy was WHITE. He is the one who told Remone where the gun was and everything else in the house. While Remone was stealing the gun, this White guy was in the bedroom beating this old lady. Remone had no marks on him, but the White guy had a swollen hand and marks on his face, neck and chest. The cops wont go after him, why???? Because he is WHITE and because his grandmother works for the county. His name is Damion, never showed back up to work in Foodlion after this happened, left town in his red chevy malibu with 20" rims. But he was seen about 4 days after this in another county. Why isn't this being made news!!! It has been brought to the attention of the police about this guy, but they aren't doing anything. Put a black man up there and case closed huh? Where is justice???? By the way, I'm white!!!

“Sun worshiper”

Since: Jul 10

Midlothian

#18 Jul 27, 2010
If he do it, me hope he get clubed in prison. In more ways than one.....HAR>>HAR

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#19 Jul 27, 2010
I Wonder wrote:
Ok people, you are the ones who watch and trust the news and newspapers...This guy admitted to breaking into her house, admitted to robbing her. That he did. Someone else Was with him and that guy was WHITE. He is the one who told Remone where the gun was and everything else in the house. While Remone was stealing the gun, this White guy was in the bedroom beating this old lady. Remone had no marks on him, but the White guy had a swollen hand and marks on his face, neck and chest. The cops wont go after him, why???? Because he is WHITE and because his grandmother works for the county. His name is Damion, never showed back up to work in Foodlion after this happened, left town in his red chevy malibu with 20" rims. But he was seen about 4 days after this in another county. Why isn't this being made news!!! It has been brought to the attention of the police about this guy, but they aren't doing anything. Put a black man up there and case closed huh? Where is justice???? By the way, I'm white!!!
If what you say is true, why isn't his lawyer bringing any of this out to the press?

Why hasn't his family stated that he had a partner in the crime? Damion who?

Why haven't you taken this "information" to the media so as to clear your buddy?

Because I doubt any of it is true. White has nothing to do with it.
ocva

Grand Rapids, MI

#22 Jul 28, 2010
Ok people, you are the ones who watch and trust the news and newspapers...This guy admitted to breaking into her house, admitted to robbing her. That he did. Someone else Was with him and that guy was WHITE. He is the one who told Remone where the gun was and everything else in the house. While Remone was stealing the gun, this White guy was in the bedroom beating this old lady. Remone had no marks on him, but the White guy had a swollen hand and marks on his face, neck and chest. The cops wont go after him, why???? Because he is WHITE and because his grandmother works for the county. His name is Damion, never showed back up to work in Foodlion after this happened, left town in his red chevy malibu with 20" rims. But he was seen about 4 days after this in another county. Why isn't this being made news!!! It has been brought to the attention of the police about this guy, but they aren't doing anything. Put a black man up there and case closed huh? Where is justice???? By the way, I'm white!!!
So "Remone had no marks on him..." really? Haven't you seen the pics on tv showing a gash on his face and swollen bruised knuckles? And if there were 2 people in the house, the victim would have told the cops that. You're nuts
Not my baby

Spotsylvania, VA

#23 Jul 28, 2010
What is it with these mothers/ grandmothers who raise ghetto rats. They are always saying, not my baby, he would never do it. And they always bring God into the picture. "Are you confident he will be found innocent" If they believe in God, he will be".
ocva

Grand Rapids, MI

#24 Jul 28, 2010
Hey "I wonder" watch the news. You say he had no marks on him. Remone had a gash on his face and swollen and bruised knuckes.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#25 Jul 28, 2010
ocva wrote:
Hey "I wonder" watch the news. You say he had no marks on him. Remone had a gash on his face and swollen and bruised knuckes.
But his mother said that was from breaking in. Her baby would never do that to an old lady.

Nice to know mom has no problem with her son being a criminal that robs old people. Bet she is real proud of this turd.

Maybe mom should be locked up for raising a career criminal scum bag.
Jack Mehoff

Richmond, IN

#26 Jul 31, 2010
Remone ??!! Where do these people come up with these ridiculous names?
Robert

Richmond, VA

#27 Jul 31, 2010
Captian Caveman wrote:
If he do it, me hope he get clubed in prison. In more ways than one.....HAR>>HAR
Maybe he'll get a cellmate named "Tiny" who will just love him with everything he has.
ocva

Grand Rapids, MI

#28 Jul 31, 2010
ocva wrote:
Ok people, you are the ones who watch and trust the news and newspapers...This guy admitted to breaking into her house, admitted to robbing her. That he did. Someone else Was with him and that guy was WHITE. He is the one who told Remone where the gun was and everything else in the house. While Remone was stealing the gun, this White guy was in the bedroom beating this old lady. Remone had no marks on him, but the White guy had a swollen hand and marks on his face, neck and chest. The cops wont go after him, why???? Because he is WHITE and because his grandmother works for the county. His name is Damion, never showed back up to work in Foodlion after this happened, left town in his red chevy malibu with 20" rims. But he was seen about 4 days after this in another county. Why isn't this being made news!!! It has been brought to the attention of the police about this guy, but they aren't doing anything. Put a black man up there and case closed huh? Where is justice???? By the way, I'm white!!!
So "Remone had no marks on him..." really? Haven't you seen the pics on tv showing a gash on his face and swollen bruised knuckles? And if there were 2 people in the house, the victim would have told the cops that. You're nuts
I don't know what happened, but only the remarks at the end of this are mine. I was responding to the ridiculous story about a mystery white boy being the bad guy. Interesting nobody else knows about this, including the victim

“Sun worshiper”

Since: Jul 10

Midlothian

#29 Jul 31, 2010
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he'll get a cellmate named "Tiny" who will just love him with everything he has.
C.C. hope Tiny got a big club.
I Wonder

Mechanicsville, VA

#30 Aug 10, 2010
To OCVA,

Everything has been brought to the attention of the police. If you had paid attention to the latest....they are investigating a "2nd person". Why didn't the lady say there were two?, because the 2nd person caught her by surprise with a punch to the face. She saw Remone and that was it. She didn't have a chance to see the white boy. Maybe she did and refused to believe that her grandson or his friend could do this to her. The person who told these guys about the gun in her home was her own grandson. How else would they have known exactly where it was located. Yes, her grandson. So the police need to start with her own family. I feel sorry for what happened to her and my heart goes out to her, but lets get the person who did this to her. They got Remone for breaking and entering, and robbery. Get the other guy too. Of course DNA put Remone there, he cut his hand and face on the glass that he broke. Remone's injuries came from breaking the window. You should see the other guys injuries. His was worse and he didn't break a window. The police aren't going to do anything about this. They have been wanting Remone and his brother for a long time for drug dealing. Now they have something that they can definitely get him off the streets with. Look out elderly people, because one day its going to happen again. But they won't have Remone to blame. Thats unfortunate. All you people just want to blame him because he is black and has been in trouble before. Just open your eyes, but then again you don't have anything to open your eyes to except for the news. We all know how that goes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mineral Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Replace DOC Leadership Aug 9 Replace DOC Leade... 1
News Lake Anna is sprouting (Apr '10) Jun '17 Goingtolakeanna 27
Jason Barnett May '17 Momofdaughters 1
Steve, Tina or Mike Smith (Feb '16) Apr '16 Curious 3
News Louisa Quake May Have Been Most Widely Felt In ... (Feb '15) Apr '15 Beamer 4
News News Theories for 2011 Louisa Earthquake (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tom 1
News Louisa County Drug Raids - NBC29 WVIR Charlotte... (Aug '11) Feb '14 Ben 10 37

Mineral Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mineral Mortgages