Three Arrested in Albemarle Shooting

Three Arrested in Albemarle Shooting

There are 30 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Dec 16, 2010, titled Three Arrested in Albemarle Shooting. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The Albemarle County Police Department arrested three people in connection with the gun shots fired around 5 a.m. Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
find Margaret White

Covington, VA

#36 Dec 18, 2010
not so fast wrote:
Everybody are blaming these young lads , it was there family that is to blame & how they had no chance to make it with no schooling , hauling "packages" was the only way east side boys can make $$$$ because no one will hire someone like them ! Glad we have a great police force to solve this attempted murder.
What the ----??? These are grown men who make their own choices. My father was a very mean SOB. I'm also lacking in education, due to embarressment from bruises from my father. I'm not slinging baggies or shooting at people to get paid. I refuse to wallow in the past. In other words: I strongly disagree. THEY ARE TO BLAME.
citizen

United States

#38 Dec 18, 2010
So Annoyed wrote:
I am annoyed with all of the gun crimes that goes on around tiny little Charlottesville. I have lost someone in my family due to gun violence.
These are drug crimes, not gun crimes. The drugs that drown this town pay for the guns, chrome rims, gold chains, Cadillacs and the rest of it---all the way down to the big screen TVs that adorn the rooms of public housing projects!

The gun is merely the flower, the drugs are the root of the poisonous plant. The roots are the LAST thing to be discussed by the media or the Charlottesville City Council---so now ask yourself WHY this is the case..........
edd

United States

#39 Dec 18, 2010
Okay, so what actually prompted this event to happen??????????

We are waiting for your incisive reporting NBC29---
mow

Prospect, VA

#43 Dec 18, 2010
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
These are drug crimes, not gun crimes. The drugs that drown this town pay for the guns, chrome rims, gold chains, Cadillacs and the rest of it---all the way down to the big screen TVs that adorn the rooms of public housing projects!
The gun is merely the flower, the drugs are the root of the poisonous plant. The roots are the LAST thing to be discussed by the media or the Charlottesville City Council---so now ask yourself WHY this is the case..........
Very good question. And I'm not so sure I want to answer it. I will say this. I found it very interesting last night to watch city council debate the issue of the educational "gap" that exists in Cville. I was not surprised to see that the attendees in the audience were all white.
citizen

United States

#45 Dec 18, 2010
mow wrote:
<quoted text>Very good question. And I'm not so sure I want to answer it. I will say this. I found it very interesting last night to watch city council debate the issue of the educational "gap" that exists in Cville. I was not surprised to see that the attendees in the audience were all white.
Until the question gets answered honestly the city council can continue to hide it's incompetence.
citizen

United States

#47 Dec 19, 2010
No, insane people shoot guns during drug deals gone bad at 5 in the morning----------

Then, they show their stupidity by getting caught and tell the world that they are being oppressed.

Those are the people that I call crazy.
citizen

United States

#48 Dec 19, 2010
Mineral man, Louisa man and Richmond man, all scholars of color, meet in Charlottesville at five in the morning, with a handgun, to do what?

Why, work on their dissertations while they chat in a vehicle!

What else could it be?

NBC29---do your job and give us the CAUSE of this early morning intellectual gathering!!!

Charlottesville's drooling liberals get orgasmic pleasure by reading about "utes at risk" who better themselves with personal achievement.......
citizen

United States

#49 Dec 19, 2010
Derrell Keyon Daniel--roughly 25 case numbers in Louisa County General District Court website

Donte Levon Johnson--roughly 20 case numbers in Louisa General District Court website

Thanks NBC29 for giving us all the facts we need to draw yet another uninformed opinion from one of your articles.

Two great examples of what is wrong with our court system and politically correct media.
Classymom

Charlottesville, VA

#50 Dec 19, 2010
Why with every headline there is always a disageement about race? I don't see the problem. Black & white do the same crime. I understand that when a black do the same crime as a white the media maks it bigger. The best way to avoid this kind of stuff is not to respond to stupid people comments. They feed off it when they know that you are angry. Let the racist be the ***hole.
citizen

United States

#56 Dec 19, 2010
Use the online court records and see a small part of what the media doesn't want to talk about.

We are given the five per cent that makes it through the editorial policy reviews of local news stations.

"We only have what the police give us" is the disingenuous chant of our coopted local stations. Pure politically correct hogwash from the mouths of the disingenuous. Some of us are cognizant of the equities and interests that hold sway over pipsqueak local media.

Between court records and sites like the Sex Offender Registry in the Virginia State Police website one can see more details than the average Charlottesville "crime article" dares to print.

Works great whether the subject is black, white or a combination of the two..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mineral Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Replace DOC Leadership Aug 9 Replace DOC Leade... 1
News Lake Anna is sprouting (Apr '10) Jun '17 Goingtolakeanna 27
Jason Barnett May '17 Momofdaughters 1
Steve, Tina or Mike Smith (Feb '16) Apr '16 Curious 3
News Louisa Quake May Have Been Most Widely Felt In ... (Feb '15) Apr '15 Beamer 4
News News Theories for 2011 Louisa Earthquake (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tom 1
News Louisa County Drug Raids - NBC29 WVIR Charlotte... (Aug '11) Feb '14 Ben 10 37

Mineral Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mineral Mortgages