Three Arrested in Albemarle Shooting

Three Arrested in Albemarle Shooting

There are 30 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Dec 16, 2010, titled Three Arrested in Albemarle Shooting. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The Albemarle County Police Department arrested three people in connection with the gun shots fired around 5 a.m. Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shoal

Waynesboro, VA

#1 Dec 16, 2010
Hopefully these thugs won't be allowed bond.
mow

Prospect, VA

#2 Dec 16, 2010
I wonder what criminal records these upstanding citizens already have.
larry

Waldorf, MD

#4 Dec 16, 2010
I know two of them and they have lengthy history. They deserve to be where they are!!!! Should have been there a long time ago. Well done ACPD!!!
told ya so

United States

#5 Dec 17, 2010
Everybody was joking 20 " spinners, tinted windows, somebody like the "gang" toting "product", as no info. was in 29 news, but as usual a trio of "thugs", tearing up our town, from somewhere else, good job ACPD !
Just sayin

United States

#7 Dec 17, 2010
I went to school with Derrell, and he could be very sweet and did a lot of little dumb stuff to get in trouble, but anyone who really knew him knew he was a ticking time bomb ready to go off. But nothing can excuse what these guys did and I am glad they got caught before they could do worse.
sassy

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Dec 17, 2010
I can't even act surprised at this one
Ralph Stanley

Wirtz, VA

#9 Dec 17, 2010
Bunch of thugs!!!!!!!!!!
ServinginAfghani stan

United States

#10 Dec 17, 2010
Very good work APD.
Eville

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Dec 17, 2010
3 Thumbs ups.
The Wise Allen Iverson

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Dec 17, 2010
Charlottesville continues to be full of kuntry bumpkins acting hard. I would love to take these fools to the South Bronx @ 5 am and see how they do with their puffy chests. I want to know more details and expect that they get a strong sentence.
Sutton Peyton

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Dec 17, 2010
Albemarle PD didn't waste any time, they know how to tend to business! Good job APD!
ridin dirty

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Dec 17, 2010
we strate GAINGSTUH up'n dis muhfuh
So Annoyed

Claremont, CA

#16 Dec 17, 2010
I am annoyed with all of the gun crimes that goes on around tiny little Charlottesville. I have lost someone in my family due to gun violence.
not so fast

Williamsburg, VA

#17 Dec 17, 2010
Everybody are blaming these young lads , it was there family that is to blame & how they had no chance to make it with no schooling , hauling "packages" was the only way east side boys can make $$$$ because no one will hire someone like them ! Glad we have a great police force to solve this attempted murder.
HeadAlmostShaved

Scottsville, VA

#18 Dec 17, 2010
It is really unfortunate that these three couldn't shoot each other so there would be one left. Then, Chris Speight could take it from there. Bunch of savages, as usual.
nunya

United States

#22 Dec 17, 2010
The Wise Allen Iverson wrote:
Charlottesville continues to be full of kuntry bumpkins acting hard. I would love to take these fools to the South Bronx @ 5 am and see how they do with their puffy chests. I want to know more details and expect that they get a strong sentence.
I agree with you...but now days...people don't know how to fight fist to fist...they always gotta pull a gun or knife...or drive by like a coward...what happened to a good ole fashioned ass whoopin??? They wouldn't last a minute if they had to use their fist..and another thing...why do people now days find a "thug" glamorous???
Joe

Bryan, TX

#26 Dec 18, 2010
ridin dirty wrote:
we strate GAINGSTUH up'n dis muhfuh
Umph Umph! PITIFUL!! Just a typical wanna be "THUG".. Get a life and a job you people. Stop trying to thrive on FEAR. Good job ACPD...
Joe

Bryan, TX

#29 Dec 18, 2010
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you...but now days...people don't know how to fight fist to fist...they always gotta pull a gun or knife...or drive by like a coward...what happened to a good ole fashioned **** whoopin??? They wouldn't last a minute if they had to use their fist..and another thing...why do people now days find a "thug" glamorous???
Exactly. I agree with you 100%.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#32 Dec 18, 2010
Good job ACPD!
Curious

Goldvein, VA

#35 Dec 18, 2010
It's sad how people are making a joke out of this situation. They are still innocent until proven guilty. No one knows the entire story yet. It's sad that these men are someone's child, brother, and even father. I pray for them and their families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mineral Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Louisa County Alert Dog: Dog Trained to Help Di... (Oct '10) Nov 26 Knowsthisliar 50
Cassidy Mcadams. (Oct '10) Oct '16 county 5
Heath napier Sep '16 Whit 1
Up to $25,000 reward possible TERRYNEROSHOOTING... Aug '16 open for plea deals 1
boxing gym in Louisa Aug '16 Dewey Keeton 1
Cat Fraud Aug '16 Anonymous 1
Steve, Tina or Mike Smith (Feb '16) Apr '16 Curious 3

Mineral Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mineral Mortgages