Man Arrested In Louisa County Murder

Aug 10, 2007 Full story: WCAV 6

Authorities are investigating a murder in Louisa County. It happened Thursday night on Piedmont Avenue in Mineral. via WCAV

Full Story
Cathleen Buckner

San Francisco, CA

#1 Aug 28, 2007
Hello, I grew up in Bumpass, VA or was back in forth between DC and VA, where my grand father lived Mr. Charles Moody, now called Moody Town Road. I feel bad for the two young girls that lost their lives to this man. Do we know where the mothers of the girls are, and if so what happened. Why did this man shoot the girls.
MADDMomma

United States

#2 Aug 29, 2007
Cathleen-who are you talking about?
trout

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2007
There are nobody but a dead black female no children so I dunno wha yu meant.
Resident of Louisa Co

Chase City, VA

#4 Sep 3, 2007
A father shot and killed his daughter then shot and injured his stepdaughter on the Spotsylvania side of Lake Anna. I believe that may be what you're referring to. There was a man murdered in Louisa Co., by his brother in law I believe.
T- Adams

Warrenton, VA

#5 Nov 2, 2007
Cathleen, You might not know who I am but I know your grandfather and my Mother was the woman that was stabbed to death by this man in Mineral ,, at Piedmont Ave. My family is familiar with your grandfather. Also our last name was Buckner before my grandmother married an Adams. I am wondering if you are kin to us. Reply if possible.
Cathleen Buckner wrote:
Hello, I grew up in Bumpass, VA or was back in forth between DC and VA, where my grand father lived Mr. Charles Moody, now called Moody Town Road. I feel bad for the two young girls that lost their lives to this man. Do we know where the mothers of the girls are, and if so what happened. Why did this man shoot the girls.
D-Timberlake

Alexandria, VA

#6 Mar 4, 2008
Hello T
Hang in there, it's hard, but god will get us thru this..tell little T i said hi..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mineral Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Thornburg Auto & Truck Repair Feb 12 Jamestheduke21 3
Review: Fuller's Appliance (Mar '09) Feb 12 GAW Rhoadesville VA 17
Louisa Quake May Have Been Most Widely Felt In ... Feb 10 Del 1
looking for old friend Jan '15 plz help 1
Police brief (Dec '12) Jan '15 big daddy oreo 2
Ernest L. Morin (Jan '13) Jan '15 Ciara Manoso 2
To the people who slashed truck tires early Sun... Jan '15 Lilbit 1
Mineral Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web