Bumpass man, 21, killed in I?95 crash

Apr 19, 2012 Full story: Fredericksburg.com

A Bumpass man was killed late Wednesday when his car smashed into the rear of aA tractor-trailer on a shoulder ofA Interstate 95, state police said.

Read more
Winnie

Fredericksburg, VA

#1 Apr 24, 2012
I don't know this young man but my heart goes out to the his ffamily. I drove by the accident and my heart stopped, the scene of the accident was horrific, it looked like something you would see in a movie.
Chris Osborne

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2012
The young mans name was Hunter Wayne Forrester my son,21 years young and a wonderfull spirit. Rest assured hunter found our lord and was baptised on january -8-12. It was a privelage to be his father over the last 21 years . He will be missed by many but those who trust in god will meet him again. Cant wait to see you in heaven son...love Dad
RoseRed

Washington, DC

#3 May 7, 2012
Hunter is survived by his father, mother, Jennifer Goswick; stepmother, Sally Osborne; three sisters, Rachel, Erika, and Whitney; two brothers, Joseph and Nicholas; grandmothers, Janice Floyd, Donna Dymacek and Shirley Kalafatis; grandfather, Ronnie Osborne; and many loved aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.

RIP Hunter-"forever young"
Dustin Sorrells

United States

#4 Sep 4, 2013
I knew Hunter very well he was a hard worker. We played football together in high school. RIP Hunter my friend
Cody

Greenville, VA

#5 Nov 24, 2013
He was my cuz my bestfriend we did everything togath..I was suppose to be in the car that nite with him but I did not Go he left and I went somewhere else he had a lot going for him and was just trying to do better and get ahead in life I wa the last 1 with him at tgi Fridays eaton rip cuz always cody

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mineral Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Military - Emotional Reunions as Father Returns... (Nov '07) Mar 9 Kurt Cooks 3
Review: Thornburg Auto & Truck Repair Feb '15 Jamestheduke21 3
Review: Fuller's Appliance (Mar '09) Feb '15 GAW Rhoadesville VA 17
News Louisa Quake May Have Been Most Widely Felt In ... Feb '15 Del 1
looking for old friend Jan '15 plz help 1
News Police brief (Dec '12) Jan '15 big daddy oreo 2
News Ernest L. Morin (Jan '13) Jan '15 Ciara Manoso 2
Mineral Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mineral People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance