AA4ME

United States

#1 Jun 24, 2009
I heard Jon took his life after his mother kept nagging him about his drinking. He shot himself in their home Tuesday afternoon. What a sad tragic thing to do, he will be missed by those he tried to help.
RIP Jon
BeenThere

United States

#2 Jun 24, 2009
I heard the same thing-right before he shot himself,she had been bitchin' him out-guess she's gonna have to live w/that.

A mom

Jenkintown, PA

#3 Jun 26, 2009
I beg you to refrain from such public comments that have the ability to heap pain upon pain. His parents are incredible people who loved him completely and desired God's best for him. They deserve mercy and support, not judgment.
AA4ME

United States

#4 Jun 26, 2009
A Mom-it's a known fact Jon's mother rode him like a bad horse about his drinking, maybe she should have watched "Intervention" on Monday nights instead. There were options out there for him; in ADDITION to church.
Amanda

Glen Allen, VA

#5 Jun 27, 2009
Do you know for a fact that no other alternatives had been placed before Jon? No therapy, no AA, no begging and pleading and cajoling...only griping....is that what you're saying? No one told him in a calm manner how bad it was for him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mineral Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lake Anna is sprouting (Apr '10) Jun '17 Goingtolakeanna 27
Jason Barnett May '17 Momofdaughters 1
1995 unsolved murder Apr '17 Anonymous 1
Review: Small Country Campground (Jul '09) Mar '17 BAO 15
Steve, Tina or Mike Smith (Feb '16) Apr '16 Curious 3
News Louisa Quake May Have Been Most Widely Felt In ... (Feb '15) Apr '15 Beamer 4
News News Theories for 2011 Louisa Earthquake (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tom 1

Mineral Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mineral Mortgages