John H. Walchak 1946-2012

John H. Walchak 1946-2012

There are 1 comment on the Tribune-Chronicle story from Nov 18, 2012, titled John H. Walchak 1946-2012. In it, Tribune-Chronicle reports that:

John H. Walchak, 65, of Mineral Ridge, passed away Friday, Nov. 16, 2012, at the University Medical Center in Pittsburgh after a courageous four-month battle with leukemia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-Chronicle.

Annette Morrison Williams

Buffalo, NY

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Dear Carla,
I was very sorry to hear of John's illness and death. My husband died a couple years ago and it was and continues to be very difficult to get past the emptyness. I found great comfort in the scrptures at Revelation chapter 21, verses 3 and 4. What a blessing that will be when those verses come to fruition.
Mom, Aunt Maxine, was sorry she could not go with Beth and Ron. She was sure to call me and let me know of your loss. It is difficult for her to get out very much. She still spends summers on the farm but she winters with me in NY.
Please, find comfort in these verses and your family.
Philip and Maxine's daughter,
Annette

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mineral Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prosecution Rests in Jenkins Murder Trial (Mar '06) Nov 12 God daughter 43
Columbus stand up Nov 12 Shaggy and Wubzy 1
Compass West Apartments (Mar '07) Jul '17 Jesteress 29
News Murder charges surprise family of young victim (Nov '07) May '17 Gwen S 36
Principal James Penk (May '17) May '17 interested parent 1
Nicole Nixon (Apr '17) Apr '17 Wife 2
News Nursing Home Resident Dies in Weekend Fire (Nov '06) Nov '13 Anonymous 3

Mineral Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance