First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TooBad

Blue Ridge, GA

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Has anyone heard about a petition that will be going around in the next week or so to recall Kirby???? I have heard from several people it has already been drawn up and just waiting til the time to start people signing it....

WHO ALL ON HERE WILL SIGN IT???? NO B.S. JUST A QUESTION AS TO HOW MANY ARE WILLING TO DO SO.... THEY NEED 2200 SIGNATURES...WILL THEY GET THEM??????

No call for "shouldnt talk bad about Kirby,"this is JUST a question to see how many would actually do it...Not a bad comment on Kirby topic,just a yes or no!!!! Thanks
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

#2 Jan 2, 2013
Ridiculous
TAXPAYER

Ellijay, GA

#3 Jan 2, 2013
No way!!! BEST Sheriff this County has ever had!
LaForte Fan

Blue Ridge, GA

#4 Jan 2, 2013
TooBad wrote:
Has anyone heard about a petition that will be going around in the next week or so to recall Kirby???? I have heard from several people it has already been drawn up and just waiting til the time to start people signing it....
WHO ALL ON HERE WILL SIGN IT???? NO B.S. JUST A QUESTION AS TO HOW MANY ARE WILLING TO DO SO.... THEY NEED 2200 SIGNATURES...WILL THEY GET THEM??????
No call for "shouldnt talk bad about Kirby,"this is JUST a question to see how many would actually do it...Not a bad comment on Kirby topic,just a yes or no!!!! Thanks
While not normally a fan of recalls, I will sign this one based on Earley being given a gun again before this investigation is complete. 2,199 to go.
truth

Blue Ridge, GA

#5 Jan 2, 2013
No way I would sign. Kirby is an honest and upstanding Sheriff and there is way more to the story where Earley is involved and Kirby has a direct line to the GBI so if they thought that Earley should have been fired he wouldhave been.
Who Cares

Blue Ridge, GA

#6 Jan 2, 2013
I would sign this. Not only due to Early being reinstated (which the truth will never come out now that the other guy is dead....will be swept under the rug) but there are other shady things about him that are not well known.

In my dealing with him, he has an arrogance that needs to be brought down a couple notches.
LaForte Fan

Blue Ridge, GA

#7 Jan 2, 2013
That is two votes against arrogance. 2,198 to go.
WTH

Dahlonega, GA

#8 Jan 2, 2013
why recall Dane he is not over the city with all the break-ins, he is doing his job
everyman

Blue Ridge, GA

#9 Jan 2, 2013
Who Cares wrote:
I would sign this. Not only due to Early being reinstated (which the truth will never come out now that the other guy is dead....will be swept under the rug) but there are other shady things about him that are not well known.
In my dealing with him, he has an arrogance that needs to be brought down a couple notches.
Like what????????
Mountain Man

Blue Ridge, GA

#10 Jan 4, 2013
everyman wrote:
<quoted text>
Like what????????
Scearcy trained Earley so what does that tell you. I guess he's still wanting to try and win an election, so sad. I wish he'd give it up and quit wasting his kids' inheritance. The chief of police must have been busy carrying the petition around and didn't catch the break-ins. You think?
TooBad

Blue Ridge, GA

#11 Jan 4, 2013
Scearce,has nothing to do with the petition,If your ignorant ass would pay attention ther are alot of people who think kirby is NOT what is needed here..EVERYONE is entitled to their own oppinion so if peope want to sign it let them and if they dont that s fine too,no big deal so why make it one...I just asked a question...
Retired Legal Secretary

Blue Ridge, GA

#12 Jan 4, 2013
No, I wouldn't sign it.
finally

United States

#13 Jan 5, 2013
No I wouldn't sign it. He has done nothing wrong that I know of.
Mountain Man

Blue Ridge, GA

#14 Jan 5, 2013
TooBad wrote:
Scearce,has nothing to do with the petition,If your ignorant ass would pay attention ther are alot of people who think kirby is NOT what is needed here..EVERYONE is entitled to their own oppinion so if peope want to sign it let them and if they dont that s fine too,no big deal so why make it one...I just asked a question...
Your ignorant ass is on Blue Ridge Topix trying to get a sheriff recalled. Who's ignorant?
eric

Blue Ridge, GA

#15 Jan 5, 2013
Dane is the best Sheriff we've had.
TooBad

Blue Ridge, GA

#16 Jan 6, 2013
Mountain Man wrote:
<quoted text>Your ignorant ass is on Blue Ridge Topix trying to get a sheriff recalled. Who's ignorant?
My ass just asked a question and stated what I had heard,I am not trying to get a Sheriff recalled,reread my post at the beginning,Now whos ignorant???? FOOL!!!!!!!
Mountain Man

Blue Ridge, GA

#17 Jan 12, 2013
TooBad wrote:
<quoted text>
My ass just asked a question and stated what I had heard,I am not trying to get a Sheriff recalled,reread my post at the beginning,Now whos ignorant???? FOOL!!!!!!!
Jerk
me o my

Blue Ridge, GA

#18 Jan 13, 2013
TooBad wrote:
I heard it would be going aound about the 18th...Dont know for sure just what I heard
bad to the bone

Blue Ridge, GA

#19 Jan 13, 2013
WTH wrote:
why recall Dane he is not over the city with all the break-ins, he is doing his job
Yeah his guys are killing old men.......thats so much better.....
FanninVoter

Blue Ridge, GA

#20 Jan 23, 2013
Absolutely, most definitely, Me and my entire family would sign this petition! I don't understand what has happened in our "Sheriff's Office" ....... And I use that title lightly, because right now, we do not have a real Sheriff's Office. My family voted and supported Dane Kirby, now regretfully! When was the last time you saw a patrol car that was not parked at the jail. The ONLY time you see a deputy now, is either going to a call that they have to go to, or at Burger King, or parked outside the jail!!! In the past few months, check the records, there has been very few, if any Drug arrests in the county, a lot of burglary reports.......... No patrols lead to increased crime..... Of all kinds. Where are all the empty promises that Dane made to voters during the forums????
Another question for you? Where is the Chief Deputy of Fannin County? From what I have seen being at the sheriffs office, he stays in his office ALL day, 5 days a week, shootin the breeze and surfing the Internet??? While paying taxes and living in Pickens County. Our Fannin County Patrol car leaves the Sheriffs Office most days at or before 5pm going about 80 southbound on 515 to Pickens county. What the heck? From what I have heard, in 2008 (prior to Kirby's election) Todd pack was promised the Chief Deputy job......... Didn't happen, Kirby hired a former employee of the Pickens county sheriffs office.......... And why doesn't he still work there????? May want to call and ask......... Just Sayin. Todd pack was the right man for that job and he deserved it after all the years of service to this county. Those are just some of the reasons we need to rethink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mineral Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florida disgusts me 6 hr Timmy_ 1
galaxy bowling center 14 hr ex customer of ga... 36
Another one gone...? 15 hr Creepy 1
A simple question for Mr.Henson EMC board of d... 16 hr member 7
sunday sales 18 hr Happy Days 11
Who N Why Thu Donna 7
new to mineral bluff Apr 28 newintown 1
More from around the web

Mineral Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE