Living in Mineral Bluff
James

Loganville, GA

#1 Oct 28, 2010
I recently retired after 27 years in law enforcement from one of the toughest counties in the state. My wife of 32 years and I are looking for a place to live out our retirement years where people are still cordial and treat each other with respect. Is Mineral Bluff that place. Thanks in advance for any input, it is greatly appreciated.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 May 7, 2012
James wrote:
I recently retired after 27 years in law enforcement from one of the toughest counties in the state. My wife of 32 years and I are looking for a place to live out our retirement years where people are still cordial and treat each other with respect. Is Mineral Bluff that place. Thanks in advance for any input, it is greatly appreciated.
Absolutely!!! My wife's family has a house on a mountain there. We live in Delaware and love to go to Mineral Bluff. The people there are soooo friendly no matter where you go. McDonald's or a nice restaurant, it doesn't matter. Everyone is so nice. Go to neighboring Blue Ridge on a weekend and and it's quiet, friendly, and laid back. I don't know what your budget is but Stuart Mountain is a fairly new development with beautiful homes and a view that lasts forever. We are interested in getting a house there. Living in the northeast is something that I've had enough of. Such rude people everywhere. If you did law enforcement and just want a peaceful place to live and rarely ever see or need the police, MB is the place!

P.S. No, I'm not related to the builder at Stuart Mt. Lol. I just think its beautiful. Gated too! I just hope you have great tires and brakes on your vehicle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mineral Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mickey Cummings = RINO 3 hr Brian 392
Smoke 3 hr Trail90 full of s... 17
doctors 21 hr Tolerman 7
New building 22 hr Any news? 11
Union County School Board / superintendent Sat Cochise 5
Holly and Danny (Aug '17) Sat Cat 13
School Board buying votes Apr 20 Boo hoo is doo doo 14

Mineral Bluff Jobs

Personal Finance

Mineral Bluff Mortgages