First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Old wise one

Charlotte, NC

#22 Nov 29, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure Ephesians 4:29 tells us He wouldn't agree with Linda.
Does that verse also apply to you, Reverend?
Farce

Blue Ridge, GA

#23 Nov 29, 2012
People voted LP back in for four more years,And they are going to pay deaely for this mistake,Just goes to show people are incapable of making sensible choices i.e. LP and obammy!
Linda the Farce

Jefferson, GA

#24 Dec 1, 2012
Farce wrote:
People voted LP back in for four more years,And they are going to pay deaely for this mistake,Just goes to show people are incapable of making sensible choices i.e. LP and obammy!
People voted LP back in for four more years because he has done an outstanding job and they REJECTED LYING LINDA, who is a FARCE in her lies and attacks against people in the county, not just Lamar, but others as well.

Whoever paid any attention to Linda and made any decision based on what she said is an idiot.
Norm Got Fired

Jefferson, GA

#26 Dec 2, 2012
Linda threatened to sue, West paid attention, and Norm got fired. Now somebody is bitter.

Four more years of Norm NOT being the editor. Yayy! The career is gone, credibility lost.

Truth prevailed.

psssttt, did you hear? Norm got fired!
Local boy eats linda poop

Jefferson, GA

#27 Dec 3, 2012
Norm Got Fired wrote:
Linda threatened to sue, West paid attention, and Norm got fired. Now somebody is bitter.
Four more years of Norm NOT being the editor. Yayy! The career is gone, credibility lost.
Truth prevailed.
psssttt, did you hear? Norm got fired!
Linda Pittman is a pile of poop and Local boy eats that poop.

psssttt, did you hear? Yes, Local boy, you and dope head got hired to take his place and the paper has suffered.

Local boy, you are right. Norm got fired because Kenneth West was scared of Linda Pittman. Ken scared of Linda!psssttt, did you hear, Ken has no backbone. Linda yelled boo and he lost his spine and refused to back up his employee when he didn't do anything wrong.
How pathetic. he he he <chuckle>
Norm Got Fired

Jefferson, GA

#28 Dec 3, 2012
Local boy eats linda poop wrote:
<quoted text>
Linda Pittman is a pile of poop....
Dang! That right there is some mighty fancy linguistical creativity! Down right eloquent and amazing example of the creative use of words and intellect!

I mean, if you are say a temper tantrum throwing 1st grader I mean. You mean ole pile o'poop!

Too bad the elementary school don't have a school paper - you could be editor!
Local Boy

Dawsonville, GA

#29 Dec 3, 2012
Norm Got Fired wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang! That right there is some mighty fancy linguistical creativity! Down right eloquent and amazing example of the creative use of words and intellect!
I mean, if you are say a temper tantrum throwing 1st grader I mean. You mean ole pile o'poop!
Too bad the elementary school don't have a school paper - you could be editor!
He isn't qualified to even work on the School Paper not less be editor.
Silly People

Blairsville, GA

#30 Dec 10, 2012
Never feed the troll. If you feed the troll they won't go away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mineral Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NGTC Bully Facilitator 2 hr verimary 1
Do you hate all Floridiots regardless of their ... 4 hr Hillbilly 51
Tree trimmers 11 hr Fab 12
What does Blairsville need? 16 hr Boytoy 185
Looking for a place to live (Fannin Co., etc) 16 hr JaneDough 1
The best place to meet Gays in Blairsville (Jan '09) 16 hr Female Neighbor 229
Sex toys 17 hr Bill Clinton 21

Mineral Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance