Linda sue or shut up
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sue or shut up

Dawsonville, GA

#1 Jun 7, 2012
Linda,You yak, yak, yak and yak. But nobody takes you seriously.

Where is your lawsuit against Norman? You said he lied about you in an article? Prove it. Sue him, and let's see who wins.

Where is your lawsuit against the newspaper? You sent a letter demanding a retraction and didn't get it. Sue or shut up!!!!!!!!

Where is your lawsuit against Lamar? Sue or shut up!!!!!!!!!!

Can you hear Union County laughing at you??????????
Who is ACOG

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Jun 7, 2012
Is Linda Sue any relative to Anderson Sue aka Sue Anderson. LMAO

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 7, 2012
Who is ACOG wrote:
Is Linda Sue any relative to Anderson Sue aka Sue Anderson. LMAO
I believe you boys worked the Jack Lance campaign. You did a great job then and you have started out great on this one. Uh how much did Jack lose by? I might want to put a few dollars on Rich and I need to know what percentage lamar will lose by. Thanks

“Honesty & Integrity”

Since: Mar 12

Blairsville, GA

#4 Jun 7, 2012
Some lawsuits take years. Perhaps hers is in discovery phase. Who knows, who cares. Her posts are still relevant and make as much noise in a tin can as you want to deflect people from the heavier threads, it won't work. People are still reading and listening.

Lamar has his camp, and theres a camp against him. Fact of life.

Isn't democracy great?!

ACOG

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5 Jun 7, 2012
Do you think I hit a nerve or two tonight.

I must get a copy of the names on that list of the people at the meeting tonight.

I saw Lamar's buddy Dick Bell. That's what you say "Stand by your Man"

After all the taxpayers spent plenty of money on your subdivision private roads, you need to stand by him. Shoot Lamar even lied in a public meeting about Barnes creek road.

Funny in a meeting in 2002 Barnes Creek was never a county road and he had no dog in the fight.

Then Dick opens up another subdivision off Barnes Creek road then all of a sudden It's awlways been a county road. And who did Lamar say paid for the roads to be brought up to county standards. That's right the homeowners. Funny but the taxpayers really footed the bill. Don't worry everything Lamar tells you in these meetings is the truth. He would not lie to you. RIGHT!

check out the video at: www.cleanandopen.org

Under the roads.
Barney Fife

Homer, GA

#6 Jun 7, 2012
ACOG wrote:
Do you think I hit a nerve or two tonight.
I must get a copy of the names on that list of the people at the meeting tonight.
I saw Lamar's buddy Dick Bell. That's what you say "Stand by your Man"
After all the taxpayers spent plenty of money on your subdivision private roads, you need to stand by him. Shoot Lamar even lied in a public meeting about Barnes creek road.
Funny in a meeting in 2002 Barnes Creek was never a county road and he had no dog in the fight.
Then Dick opens up another subdivision off Barnes Creek road then all of a sudden It's awlways been a county road. And who did Lamar say paid for the roads to be brought up to county standards. That's right the homeowners. Funny but the taxpayers really footed the bill. Don't worry everything Lamar tells you in these meetings is the truth. He would not lie to you. RIGHT!
check out the video at: www.cleanandopen.org
Under the roads.
Ooooh, Linda is going to get a copy of the names of all the people at the meeting. Man, all of you should really be frightened!! She might just make you stay after class and clean erasers. Jeez!!
Tea Party rejects Linda P

Dawsonville, GA

#7 Jun 9, 2012
Linda pee-t-man is going to get a list of the lastest bunch of good people who is rejecting her nonsense and lies about the good people in the county. Linda, what about "The Tea PArty Wants Nothing To Do With You" did you not get while you were sitting up front with the geeks?

I will going the group that says, "Sue or Shut Up!"
Who is ACOG

Jefferson, GA

#8 Jun 9, 2012
Why does ACOG want all the names of the people at the meeting? What purpose does that serve?
How many people attended this time?
Why does she think she made people nervous?
Makes no sense.
She doesn't make me nervous; she makes me sick to my stomach.
Amen

Cleveland, GA

#9 Jun 12, 2012
she makes me sick to my stomach is a great statement. She makes the entire community sick.
Sally

Williston, SC

#10 Jun 12, 2012
Amen wrote:
she makes me sick to my stomach is a great statement. She makes the entire community sick.
Truly the politicians we have now.is making us all sick.!!!!!
Tsplost

Homer, GA

#11 Jun 12, 2012

Linda, keep posting and go ahead and sue at the same time. Sometimes you gotta hittem on the flank.

ACOG

Location hidden

#12 Jun 12, 2012
Amen wrote:
All this Government waste and abuse of County and SPLOST funds is making us all sick to our stomachs. It gets worse everyday Lamar & Obama are in office.

The cure is get rid of Lamar & Obama in 2012.

www.cleanandopen.org
Sally

Williston, SC

#13 Jun 12, 2012
ACOG wrote:
<quoted text>
All this Government waste and abuse of County and SPLOST funds is making us all sick to our stomachs. It gets worse everyday Lamar & Obama are in office.
The cure is get rid of Lamar & Obama in 2012.
www.cleanandopen.org
That would be a cure for what ails all of us.What we have causes pain in the pocketbook.I hear tell their is a big deficit in the school budget,be forewarned tax payers.School board members and the commissioner need to be replaced.!!!!
tiny

Dawsonville, GA

#14 Jun 12, 2012
Sally wrote:
<quoted text>That would be a cure for what ails all of us.What we have causes pain in the pocketbook.I hear tell their is a big deficit in the school budget,be forewarned tax payers.School board members and the commissioner need to be replaced.!!!!
Most of the school board members were replaced last election and they aren't doing any better of a job than the last bunch.
answer

Jefferson, GA

#15 Jun 12, 2012
Too many chiefs and not enough indians is one big problem in the school system in my opinion.

ACOG

Location hidden

#16 Jun 12, 2012
You have nothing to worry about. Just think of all the ESPLOST money that was collected. Shoot you have a 3.5 million dollar gym in Suches for 100 students to show for it. And You have a $430,000 right across the street from our SPLOST money.

Funny how you can not use that money to educate our children and pay a decent salary to our teachers.

Makes you wonder about this government and their spending priorities.

Pray for Union County and Our Nation!
God against Linda

Dawsonville, GA

#18 Nov 28, 2012
People prayed for our county and Linda lost. Thank God! Now, witch, be gone.
Lamar

Dahlonega, GA

#19 Nov 28, 2012
God against Linda wrote:
If you were a christian you would know that God doesn't work that way. You would also know that He would agree with LP.
Just Mike

Dawsonville, GA

#20 Nov 29, 2012
God against Linda wrote:
Just what, exactly, is the purpose of your post... just to upset LP, or to gloat over your candidates win? Either way, you are such a SMALL person. Why not "pray" for a life!
truth

Dawsonville, GA

#21 Nov 29, 2012
Lamar wrote:
<quoted text> If you were a christian you would know that God doesn't work that way. You would also know that He would agree with LP.
Pretty sure Ephesians 4:29 tells us He wouldn't agree with Linda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mineral Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did Blairsville Auto Repair on Murphy Hwy... 2 hr Tom 2
THAT Falling Apart Decrepit Trailer 3 hr Timmy is gay 76
Armadillo Grill 6 hr Toby has herpes now 50
Murphy Hwy 7 hr Ex Stripper 14
Muslims in Fannin or Union Counties? 22 hr Cletus bumgarber 5
Arrest reports Sun Think about it 67
Oracle Sun Oracle 1

Mineral Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance