everytime the cops are called the hol...

everytime the cops are called the hole town follows

Posted in the Miner Forum

simon

Bellevue, WA

#1 May 25, 2012
wow! everytime the cops turn there sirens on here comes the hole town of ep right behind them!!! u gotta be shittin me! lonle bored and depressed and drama filled people! if ya dont have drama all of ya might die! bahahha the people that dont chase the cops laugh at yalls lame ass! ik several of the people who doit! what a shame! get a effin life!
Shovelhead Jim

Lees Summit, MO

#2 May 25, 2012
simon wrote:
wow! everytime the cops turn there sirens on here comes the hole town of ep right behind them!!! u gotta be shittin me! lonle bored and depressed and drama filled people! if ya dont have drama all of ya might die! bahahha the people that dont chase the cops laugh at yalls lame ass! ik several of the people who doit! what a shame! get a effin life!
The last time one of those EP cops pulled me over he was darn lucky I let his [email protected] off with a warning>
Mean girl

United States

#3 May 25, 2012
Shovelhead Jim wrote:
<quoted text> The last time one of those EP cops pulled me over he was darn lucky I let his [email protected] off with a warning>
I think you have been hit in the head by a shovel? Lol!
Ep lol

Saint Louis, MO

#4 May 25, 2012
Simon it sounds like u the one who follows the cops no one else cares besides u
Tiffany

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 25, 2012
Shovelhead Jim wrote:
<quoted text> The last time one of those EP cops pulled me over he was darn lucky I let his [email protected] off with a warning>
You must be the boy who cried to his daddy when he got a ticket.

United States

#6 May 25, 2012
lol! Simon I say go suc* a d***

United States

#7 May 26, 2012
East prairie gossip column mf's
John Deere

Chesterfield, MO

#8 May 26, 2012
The "hole" town? Bahahahaha. That good ole EP education shining bright!
Shovelhead Jim

Lees Summit, MO

#9 May 26, 2012
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the boy who cried to his daddy when he got a ticket.
Sorry to tell you Tiffany im not that guy.My Dad passed when I was Nine years old (1962) A Frisco freight train hit his car.I said the last EP cop that pulled me over was lucky I let him off with a warning.( A Joke) Not sure what that has to do with a ticket or anybodys Daddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Americold 22 min Voodoo 4
dogwood drugs 33 min guest 16
Sheriff 2016 34 min guest 203
Corey Hutcherson. 35 min guest 18
mack & haddie watson 44 min ummmmmm 9
Casey's again 1 hr guest 11
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 14,569
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miner Mortgages