Sikeston teen killed in car crash

Sikeston teen killed in car crash

There are 120 comments on the KFVS12 story from Nov 25, 2011, titled Sikeston teen killed in car crash. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, 17-year-old Dylan Simmons was driving on Route H when he apparently left the road and hit a tree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
concerned

Kennett, MO

#1 Nov 25, 2011
Isn't that cardinal Simmons son? If so my prayers r with her.
OMG not again

Saint Augustine, FL

#2 Nov 25, 2011
Whoever's son this is I am keeping you in my families thoughts and prayers. That is such a bad area on the road....there has got to be something that can be done to make it a safer area....to prevent such a tragedy from occuring again.
dude

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2011
I have requested several times to put deer crossing signs... Lots of deer

Jackson, MO

#7 Nov 25, 2011
It dont matter how good or not good of a driver anybody can. Wreck. This is a lost of a young life
wow

United States

#9 Nov 25, 2011
Wow. You dont know what happened. Were you there? Accidents happen. You need to learn some respect. Stop blaming everything on the parents. If your child had an accident you wouldnt like it if people said "oh well, if the daddy would taught em how to drive right that wouldnt of happened." Grow up.
Hmm

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Nov 25, 2011
funinsikeston wrote:
<quoted text>
There sure is, teach your children to drive better.
You are truly a pathetic waste of space.
brokenhearted

Longview, WA

#14 Nov 25, 2011
Rest in peace, Dylan... :-(

Cape Girardeau, MO

#15 Nov 25, 2011
such a sad situation...my heart aches for the families involved...even the one that lived will probably have an awful time dealing with it all. My prayers go out to any and all people connected to these boys...again... such a sad situation.
rba

Sikeston, MO

#16 Nov 25, 2011
He's going to be missed. He was a true friend <3

Since: Nov 11

Waterloo, IL

#17 Nov 25, 2011
I am sorry for the loss of that young mans life. My prayers will be with his fammily
A Parent

Jackson, MO

#18 Nov 25, 2011
That is a bad stretch of road. A few years back a young man named Tyler was killed on it and now another loss. RIP Dylan may God be with your family in their hour of need.
cousin

Jackson, MO

#19 Nov 25, 2011
A Parent wrote:
That is a bad stretch of road. A few years back a young man named Tyler was killed on it and now another loss. RIP Dylan may God be with your family in their hour of need.
Tyler Mattison, he was my cousin.. Very sad another life was taken too short. God bless the family.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#21 Nov 25, 2011
My condolences to the loved ones.

Times like these remind me to always say I love you to loved ones any chance you get, because you never know if it will be the last time you get to see them.. Food for thought I guess.

I'm actually a very kindhearted person in real life.

Waterloo, IL

#23 Nov 25, 2011
look i know dylan, but its really not gonna help j=him at all to bash each other, i9ts a horrible accident, RIP
Candice

Deepwater, MO

#24 Nov 25, 2011
Poor Dylan...:-( may he be at peace... He was a cousin that I never got to meet, but my deepest sympathy goes out to the family and my heart aches for their loss...

Let's also pray for Zackary Housman who was with Dylan during the accident, as he was also seriously injured in the wreck.

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Nov 25, 2011
My thoughts and prayers are with these young men and their families.

I would also like to say that it is atrocious to be so cut-throat about a subject so sensitive. I pray that the parties involved never have to endure the grief these families are feeling now.
charlie

Cape Girardeau, MO

#27 Nov 25, 2011
drgs or alcohol for sure after 12 am. bad choices teen.
sharon

Kennett, MO

#30 Nov 26, 2011
R.I.P Dylan Simmons . My heart n prayers go out to u Catrina. No parent deserves this kinda lost. May god bless u.
big daddy

Saint Louis, MO

#31 Nov 26, 2011
Glad they didn't hit a inocent family going to granny's house
R.I.P DYLAN

United States

#36 Nov 26, 2011
Like I said earlier I kno Dylan personally and he will be truly missed he brought all the laughter around it's hard to believe this when I had just seen him the other day and he hugged me and kissed me on cheek everything will be okay Sis I love you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clintons love for Gays and Women 5 min Guest X 12
True or False Game (Apr '14) 16 min Princess Hey 2,157
donald trump is a racist toward woman !!!and bl... 27 min nasty smell 27
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 28 min Vector aka Victor... 15,015
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 30 min Vector aka Victor... 1,113
Hillary Clinton for President (Apr '15) 30 min whip Cracka 37
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 32 min Vector aka Victor... 1,538
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miner Mortgages