First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Sikeston, MO

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Does anyone know anything about him? Good guy bad guy? Single, Married??
Lmao

Sikeston, MO

#2 Aug 28, 2012
I knew it would only be a matter of time. Damn dude you must still not be able to keep that full two inches in your pants. Be faithful to your woman for ONCE! She's a good girl.. SHAME
Amanda

Sikeston, MO

#3 Aug 28, 2012
I mean cmon, i ain't cool wit him like that but leave da dude alone you prob just some jealous ass hating ass hoe who wants him. He's got kids and a bm at home so lay off the bullshit and leave da man alone. Drama starting bitches! See El we don't even get along and i took up for your ass and also gonna report this to b removed!
j wilkes booth

Garden City, MO

#4 Aug 28, 2012
You talkin about lane from over by doniphan?
haha

Sikeston, MO

#5 Aug 28, 2012
That's prob him. Hes all over the place whatever girl will let him lay up. Smh smh. Whata pos
smh

Sikeston, MO

#6 Aug 28, 2012
Someone needs to reach his faithful bm Ms Caryn Fisher and let her know what he's doing. Because I'm sure while she's at home holding the house down he's out getting his on the side. From what I've heard (yes i did say "heard") she's a very good faithful person to him. Oh btw he is still in love with his ex Heather!!
guest63701

Sikeston, MO

#7 Aug 28, 2012
j wilkes booth wrote:
You talkin about lane from over by doniphan?
Lmao yep that's him. Walking around like he's really got something....NOT!
Baby Momma

United States

#9 Sep 8, 2012
Doesn't exactly take a genious to know that every poster is the exactly same person except for the J Wilkes. Amanda get over him he says that you was just an easy f*** and tricked off nicely plus you begged him to give him head. Stop trying to find out how we are doing and focus on your *so called* fiance, if you was happy you wouldn't be trying to tear down our home. Yes sweetie it's that obvious your still obsessed, I mean you did use to call enough to get felony harassment charges.
Amanda

Sikeston, MO

#10 Sep 9, 2012
Caryn Hun let me break this down to you very simply but sweet. You dear have been getting played the whole entire time you have been wit his dumb ass. I have prob over two yrs worth of texts and emails that if you would drive your ass to Sikeston you could see yourself. Actually when the baby was two days old he was begging and l actually have that txt too. He can say wtf he wants but you got played like a bitch and his whole family knew it lmao. All of em. Funny you say he says this and that yet when he was down here seeing me while you was at home he wud talk mad shit about u. Who wanna be obsessed wit a man wit a two inch dick? Plz girl the only reason why i kept his ass around was for the mouth piece it was gud half the time. Fyi i think he's a little on the gay side dude one time asked me to put my finger n his ass. Whata lame. No one wants him. You only see one side bc you ain't smart enuff to open your fucking eyes and look around. Smh i wasted 7 years on the lame so maybe you'll learn. Fyi not only do i have texts and emails i have actual friends who was wit me when came begging. But you gotta lame pos for the rest of your life congratulations what a winner. Girl this is a joke and i don't have time for it if you got anything else to say get my # from him and call me seeing as he still knows it. Lmao Goodnight
wondering

Caruthersville, MO

#11 Sep 10, 2012
is this guy a black guy with family in wardell mo.
Baby Momma

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Sep 10, 2012
Again how does your *fiance* feel about you still obsessing over him? You saved 2 yrs worth of text messages? LHH who on earth does that other than someone who still is waiting to get used again? You've actually helped support my household with your money so thanks.
Amanda wrote:
Caryn Hun let me break this down to you very simply but sweet. You dear have been getting played the whole entire time you have been wit his dumb ass. I have prob over two yrs worth of texts and emails that if you would drive your ass to Sikeston you could see yourself. Actually when the baby was two days old he was begging and l actually have that txt too. He can say wtf he wants but you got played like a bitch and his whole family knew it lmao. All of em. Funny you say he says this and that yet when he was down here seeing me while you was at home he wud talk mad shit about u. Who wanna be obsessed wit a man wit a two inch dick? Plz girl the only reason why i kept his ass around was for the mouth piece it was gud half the time. Fyi i think he's a little on the gay side dude one time asked me to put my finger n his ass. Whata lame. No one wants him. You only see one side bc you ain't smart enuff to open your fucking eyes and look around. Smh i wasted 7 years on the lame so maybe you'll learn. Fyi not only do i have texts and emails i have actual friends who was wit me when came begging. But you gotta lame pos for the rest of your life congratulations what a winner. Girl this is a joke and i don't have time for it if you got anything else to say get my # from him and call me seeing as he still knows it. Lmao Goodnight
Amandas Sister

Sikeston, MO

#13 Sep 10, 2012
Babys Momma, let me tell you that ik first hand that boy was blowing up her phone on a daily basis. Everytime he could sneak away from one of yall he was calling her. Yes, I will straight up say my sister is a dumb ass, I will agree, but she has learned her lesson. Actually, I think she taught ole boy a lesson. He fell hard for her. You just have no idea sistah! But seeing that your still around for him say's it all.... some will NEVER learn. As for my soon to be bro in law, you need not even question about him. He is so much more of a man that El could even imagine to be. Ge on with your life. It wasn't Amanda that posted this. It was probably truly just another one of his on the side thangs wanting info. And you know it but for some reason YOUR hung up on Amanda. Maybe he really did and still does have a thing for her. Is that whats eating YOU up inside? You got a kid, two kids, whatever, but none of his heart, hurts, huh?.... just sayin'! I don't get on here often but when i see some bs like this, I gotta respond. and PS find me on FB if you have any further questions. I dont need to hide behind no keyborard and play this topix game. As for the origional poster, if this don't tell you what you need to know than idk what to say!.... Love ya sis!
Amandas Sister

Sikeston, MO

#14 Sep 10, 2012
Baby Momma wrote:
Again how does your *fiance* feel about you still obsessing over him? You saved 2 yrs worth of text messages? LHH who on earth does that other than someone who still is waiting to get used again? You've actually helped support my household with your money so thanks.
<quoted text>
.... off an old as$ phone if you must know. She helped support ur household? So you are proud of that? proud to know you got someones sloppy seconds?#2 is not a winner and 3 nobody remembers.
Amanda

Sikeston, MO

#15 Sep 10, 2012
Lmao sis i ain't tripping of this bitch she knows how to get ahold of me at anytime. I don't know what fucking lies lil dick told her but i ain't supported shit. Might be Heidi or the next bitch he fucked around on ole girl wit. I have em on a old phone cuz see your just as stupid as the last bitch. He cheated on heather wit me and cheated on me wit u. So riddle me this dumb ass what the hell makes your ignornant ass thinks your not getting cheated on as we speak. Lmao at dumb ass hoes at you all day everyday. How does it feel to know that your the laugh of the crowd considering his whole family knows he cheats on you? As for me I'm proud to say i ain't seen his ugly ass since Valentine's day. Yep i used him then. Can't stand the pps and wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. Fyi as for you and Trina the girl he's really in love wit heather could make u both look like sick puppy's if she wanted him back. Lhh. So wit that being said if you got ANYTHING ELSE to say just HIT ME UP!
j wilkes booth

Garden City, MO

#17 Sep 11, 2012
White dude that hauls piggies?
Amanda

Sikeston, MO

#18 Sep 11, 2012
Naw black dude...Idk what the hell he hauls tho not my concern!
Amanda

Sikeston, MO

#19 Sep 11, 2012
Baby Momma wrote:
Again how does your *fiance* feel about you still obsessing over him? You saved 2 yrs worth of text messages? LHH who on earth does that other than someone who still is waiting to get used again? You've actually helped support my household with your money so thanks.
<quoted text>
Lmao my money no hun not mines betta check da next bitch btw how can anyone's money support someone who lives in the projects? Thought the state paid for that shit. Js. Don't b so quick to talk shit when you fail to realize Ik lots of shit. Anyways inbox me on fb for anymore questions or call me! Have a blessed day
Looking For Him

Ashburn, VA

#20 Sep 1, 2014
is he single now?
whatever

Sikeston, MO

#21 Sep 8, 2014
Amanda wrote:
I mean cmon, i ain't cool wit him like that but leave da dude alone you prob just some jealous ass hating ass hoe who wants him. He's got kids and a bm at home so lay off the bullshit and leave da man alone. Drama starting bitches! See El we don't even get along and i took up for your ass and also gonna report this to b removed!
You still in love with him?
BadBitch82

Tampa, FL

#22 Feb 8, 2015
Looking For Him wrote:
is he single now?
No he's not single.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bible passages (Jan '09) 1 hr four in the morning 42
just wondering 1 hr informed 6
News Investigation being conducted in East Prairie h... 1 hr Safe 6
Name some sayings you have heard [10/22/13] (Oct '13) 1 hr four in the morning 337
New Funeral Chapel 1 hr guest 41 19
True or False Game (Apr '14) 1 hr four in the morning 516
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 2 hr four in the morning 11,942
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miner Mortgages