Mom accused of smoking marijuana with...

Mom accused of smoking marijuana with teen kids

There are 5040 comments on the hosted.ap.org story from Dec 23, 2008, titled Mom accused of smoking marijuana with teen kids . In it, hosted.ap.org reports that:

MINDEN, Nev. (AP) -- A 39-year-old woman was arrested last week on suspicion of smoking marijuana with her two teenage children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at hosted.ap.org.

First Prev
of 252
Next Last

phoenix falcon

“Comfortably Numb”

Since: Oct 07

Phoenix,Az

#5298 Aug 12, 2009
greeneyedmexi wrote:
<quoted text>Hahah! I do feel like doing it but someone in the house will have to be sober. LOL!
lol

“Romney is a Weasel”

Since: Jan 09

Redwood NY

#5299 Aug 14, 2009
joe galea wrote:
I need a friend ....
Hi its joe galea from 9 Burton street Lalor 3075.
why has no person sent me mail.??
I have checked my letter box for the last 2 weeks and no mail.?????why.???
Dude, Stop Groveling.

“Romney is a Weasel”

Redwood NY

#5300 Aug 14, 2009
greeneyedmexi wrote:
<quoted text>If you were my husband, I'd have you whipped everyday until you promised to behave.
I hope so!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#5301 Aug 15, 2009
Even I have done some ruff and rowdy things in my past, I am going to encourage my son to do it. I stopped all that smoking, so I think I wouln't be a hypocrite if I found out he was doing it under 18. My husband on the other hand is the most conservative, fundamentalist chrisian, I walk the line bull crap. He is still frying his brain. I had a talk with him and said Tristan is half way to 13. Would you be pissed if u found out he had that stuff. Of Billy was all like yeah blah blah blah. I said but why is it wrong for him when u still do it. Uh blah blah blah he said. That really makes me made. I want my son to be drug free his whole life. But I can't control him once he is an adult. But while he is a kid, heck ya.
The Real 420

United States

#5302 Aug 16, 2009
jumpinjack wrote:
So, Beavis and Butthead do have a mom... well now
Yes, because every educated Cannabis Consumer is a 'Beavis and Butthead' stereotype?

How about I stereotype you as the whiney, bitchy, computer hiding loser you may be?

Doesn't feel good does it?

Location hidden

#5303 Aug 16, 2009
The Real 420 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because every educated Cannabis Consumer is a 'Beavis and Butthead' stereotype?
How about I stereotype you as the whiney, bitchy, computer hiding loser you may be?
Why am I biatchy? I have gotten bad vibes since on I got on this thread. Sorry I am not a "Beavis or Butthead". Regular people who no one in the world would ever know can smoke as well. So what is your problem. I am not scruffy enough.

Location hidden

#5304 Aug 16, 2009
The Real 420 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoops my mistake. U are talking to someone else.

phoenix falcon

“Comfortably Numb”

Phoenix,Az

#5305 Aug 18, 2009
greeneyedmexi wrote:
Even I have done some ruff and rowdy things in my past, I am going to encourage my son to do it. I stopped all that smoking, so I think I wouln't be a hypocrite if I found out he was doing it under 18. My husband on the other hand is the most conservative, fundamentalist chrisian, I walk the line bull crap. He is still frying his brain. I had a talk with him and said Tristan is half way to 13. Would you be pissed if u found out he had that stuff. Of Billy was all like yeah blah blah blah. I said but why is it wrong for him when u still do it. Uh blah blah blah he said. That really makes me made. I want my son to be drug free his whole life. But I can't control him once he is an adult. But while he is a kid, heck ya.
YOU KEEP SKIPPING OVER ONE MAJOR POINT, your husband IS GROWN, your child however is not. there are a million things that parents do, that they don't allow their kids to do, he is grown, he can decide not to smoke when he is ready, you stopped when you were ready, why is he not allowed the same right? the only way your child will know his dad is smoking MJ, is if you tell him/her i don't know you, but i have seen many like you, and i think this is less about the child and more about your control of your husband, and if i can see it all the way from Phx, other people around you and closer to you, can see it, ask them if i'm right. that you HAVE to be in control.

Location hidden

#5306 Aug 18, 2009
phoenix falcon wrote:
<quoted text>YOU KEEP SKIPPING OVER ONE MAJOR POINT, your husband IS GROWN, your child however is not. there are a million things that parents do, that they don't allow their kids to do, he is grown, he can decide not to smoke when he is ready, you stopped when you were ready, why is he not allowed the same right? the only way your child will know his dad is smoking MJ, is if you tell him/her i don't know you, but i have seen many like you, and i think this is less about the child and more about your control of your husband, and if i can see it all the way from Phx, other people around you and closer to you, can see it, ask them if i'm right. that you HAVE to be in control.
You sound like you have a problem with women who control their husbands. The point is he wouldn't want Tristan to be a Teen doing it while he's still puffin. Any clearer?

phoenix falcon

“Comfortably Numb”

Phoenix,Az

#5307 Aug 19, 2009
greeneyedmexi wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like you have a problem with women who control their husbands. The point is he wouldn't want Tristan to be a Teen doing it while he's still puffin. Any clearer?
your son is a CHILD, your husband is GROWN, see the diff???? you and your husband have sex, your son knows you have sex, does that make it ok for him to have sex? NO! WHY? BECAUSE HE IS A CHILD.

i don't have an issue with a woman trying to control, i have an issue with the " man " that lets her.
Marc Emery

Canada

#5308 Aug 19, 2009
greeneyedmexi wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like you have a problem with women who control their husbands. The point is he wouldn't want Tristan to be a Teen doing it while he's still puffin. Any clearer?
So you don't drink at all right? Even at social gatherings?

Location hidden

#5309 Aug 19, 2009
phoenix falcon wrote:
<quoted text>your son is a CHILD, your husband is GROWN, see the diff???? you and your husband have sex, your son knows you have sex, does that make it ok for him to have sex? NO! WHY? BECAUSE HE IS A CHILD.
i don't have an issue with a woman trying to control, i have an issue with the " man " that lets her.
One more time. When Tristan is 18 and an adult then he can pierce, tatto, smoke, whatever. Hello it is 2009. Women are no longer slaves to men.

Location hidden

#5310 Aug 19, 2009
Marc Emery wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't drink at all right? Even at social gatherings?
I used to drink. I can't drink now. I would expect Tristan to wait to do so when he is old enough. That doesn't always happen thought. I will deal with it when that time comes.
Legalize Cannabis

United States

#5311 Aug 19, 2009
greeneyedmexi wrote:
<quoted text>I used to drink. I can't drink now. I would expect Tristan to wait to do so when he is old enough. That doesn't always happen thought. I will deal with it when that time comes.
I only drink when:

1. I can't find any weed in this sh#tty town, or

2. When the government is forcing me to take a urine test, like now.

I'm drunk as a skunk and could pass a sobriety test in 8 hours, but I'm still "dirty" after 3 weeks of not toking. Anyone see the folly in that?

That's the way the gubment and BIG PHARMA wants it. They prefer me drunk, so I can get behind the wheel and kill someone, or get into an accident while sober so they can make me take a piss test and turn up "dirty" for a joint smoked last month.

They prefer I be an alcoholic so that they can look forward to treating my scirocis of the liver.

Wake up, you fuc&ing capitalist, brainwashed idiots!!!!

Only 29% of you have a college education and everyone in the gubment and BIG PHARMA has a degree. They both look at the rest of you as a bunch of f&cking morons and dumbass rednecks.

The gubment and BIG PHARMA have a VE$TED INTERE$T in the decline of your health!!!!!!!

Wake the f^ck up and stop listening to RUSH BLOWHARD.

Get on GOOGLE and do the research YOURSELF. You DO NOT NEED A COLLEGE DEGREE TO OVERTHROW A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT!!!

Location hidden

#5312 Aug 20, 2009
Legalize Cannabis wrote:
<quoted text>
I only drink when:
1. I can't find any weed in this sh#tty town, or
2. When the government is forcing me to take a urine test, like now.
I'm drunk as a skunk and could pass a sobriety test in 8 hours, but I'm still "dirty" after 3 weeks of not toking. Anyone see the folly in that?
That's the way the gubment and BIG PHARMA wants it. They prefer me drunk, so I can get behind the wheel and kill someone, or get into an accident while sober so they can make me take a piss test and turn up "dirty" for a joint smoked last month.
They prefer I be an alcoholic so that they can look forward to treating my scirocis of the liver.
Wake up, you fuc&ing capitalist, brainwashed idiots!!!!
Only 29% of you have a college education and everyone in the gubment and BIG PHARMA has a degree. They both look at the rest of you as a bunch of f&cking morons and dumbass rednecks.
The gubment and BIG PHARMA have a VE$TED INTERE$T in the decline of your health!!!!!!!
Wake the f^ck up and stop listening to RUSH BLOWHARD.
Get on GOOGLE and do the research YOURSELF. You DO NOT NEED A COLLEGE DEGREE TO OVERTHROW A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dDvvPNUZi58XX
I am not a moron or a redneck. I know the government is corrupt as hell. My stepfather was high intelligence and said some of these big that have happed to our country and things we have done to other countries to provoke them into a conflict with us among other things. There is too much poverty and allowance of manipulation of goverment assistance to people who are splurging it when someone else needs it so badly. Welfare in itself helps the poor but keeps them poor. You can't go above certain poverty lines or they pull the plug. The poor stay poor, the middle is okay but struggling with no relief, the rich get richer. That's the way this country is. I am afraid of whether or not I will have it future but more so my 6 year old child. As for the drinking, it a person's call on when and how much. Legalizing pot would create a new market and possible stimulate the economy. Like alchohol, everything in moderation. "That's all folks".

phoenix falcon

“Comfortably Numb”

Phoenix,Az

#5313 Aug 20, 2009
greeneyedmexi wrote:
<quoted text>One more time. When Tristan is 18 and an adult then he can pierce, tatto, smoke, whatever. Hello it is 2009. Women are no longer slaves to men.
who said anything about being a slave?
ever since women started taken over, this country has gown down hill, we need to get back to what life is supposed to be, the men wear the pants, and the women wear the dresses.
when women stayed home and raised kids, we had better kids, who grew up to be good adults. there are too many women in the work place and not enough men being men.

your HUSBAND is over 18, according to you "is 18 and an adult then he can pierce, tatto, smoke, whatever.", then why don't you stop NAGGING your OVER 18 year old husband to stop smoking?

Location hidden

#5314 Aug 20, 2009
phoenix falcon wrote:
<quoted text>who said anything about being a slave?
ever since women started taken over, this country has gown down hill, we need to get back to what life is supposed to be, the men wear the pants, and the women wear the dresses.
when women stayed home and raised kids, we had better kids, who grew up to be good adults. there are too many women in the work place and not enough men being men.
your HUSBAND is over 18, according to you "is 18 and an adult then he can pierce, tatto, smoke, whatever.", then why don't you stop NAGGING your OVER 18 year old husband to stop smoking?
Why you take everything and roll into a ball and shove it far up there. I can nag my husband all day long if I choose. I am the one who handles the discipline around here and I make up the rules. My husband is not my superior. I am not his but if he says something offhand to me I make sure he eats his words. You sound like a jassarse. Are u married.

phoenix falcon

“Comfortably Numb”

Phoenix,Az

#5315 Aug 21, 2009
greeneyedmexi wrote:
<quoted text>Why you take everything and roll into a ball and shove it far up there. I can nag my husband all day long if I choose. I am the one who handles the discipline around here and I make up the rules. My husband is not my superior. I am not his but if he says something offhand to me I make sure he eats his words. You sound like a jassarse. Are u married.
yea, i'm married, and I AM THE MAN OF THE HOUSE, you don't have a man in your house, because if you did, you would not be running the household. a wife like you is what drives a husband to cheat, it is what makes them run away, it's what makes them want to kill you, when you take a mans manhood away from them, what else does he have?

sit down
be quiet
and be a good little wife
how hard is that?

baby him when he needs it
kick him the ass when he needs it
feed him when he's hungry
and bang him on a regular basis
if you did that
he will do anything you asked him to do
see
it's really not hard, men are not that complicated.

that's why i have been married as long as i have, that's why we don't fight about anything

let your man BE a man , and he will give you the world.

my mom used to nag my pops all the time, until he left.

Location hidden

#5316 Aug 21, 2009
phoenix falcon wrote:
<quoted text>yea, i'm married, and I AM THE MAN OF THE HOUSE, you don't have a man in your house, because if you did, you would not be running the household. a wife like you is what drives a husband to cheat, it is what makes them run away, it's what makes them want to kill you, when you take a mans manhood away from them, what else does he have?
sit down
be quiet
how hard is that?
if you did that
see
that's why i have been married as long as i have, that's why we don't fight about anything
My husband is too busy playing in the dirt at the softball field. I don't nag. But I don't get pushed around either. My mother taught me to be independant. She and my step father have a wonderful relationship were my mom is more on the lead but they work together well. If I was your wife, I'd have something on the side. No one clips this bird's wings. My husband does what he does but he won't be a hypocrite. You know what, I took a 200 dollar stash and flushed it down the toliet. My husband wouldn't want our son to ever do drugs. So why keep doing them yourself. That is being hypocritical.

crucifiedguy

“atheism is knowing the bible ”

fictional hell

#5317 Aug 21, 2009
phoenix falcon wrote:
<quoted text>yea, i'm married, and I AM THE MAN OF THE HOUSE, you don't have a man in your house, because if you did, you would not be running the household. a wife like you is what drives a husband to cheat, it is what makes them run away, it's what makes them want to kill you, when you take a mans manhood away from them, what else does he have?
sit down
be quiet
how hard is that?
if you did that
see
This evidently is a lie or you wouldn't be trying to run every body else's life ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 252
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Living in Minden Feb 7 Louise Walsh 2
Lorraine marie lockwood was a set team informant (Jun '16) Jan '18 Report 4
Carson City Music Forum (Feb '13) Dec '17 dreamboat annie 15
Trump in Drag Pix Stolen Sep '17 Gov Prg Release77C 1
no more keno at lake tahoe? (Aug '17) Aug '17 Mike H 1
News O.J. Simpson up for parole nine years into sent... (Jun '17) Jul '17 Kato 59
Excitedmilk100000000 (Jun '17) Jun '17 Rome lol 1

Minden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minden Mortgages