Reported alligator sighting in Lahont...

Reported alligator sighting in Lahontan Reservoir

There are 2 comments on the KRNV-TV Reno story from Jul 4, 2013, titled Reported alligator sighting in Lahontan Reservoir. In it, KRNV-TV Reno reports that:

LAHONTAN RESERVOIR, Nev. -- Northern Nevada is flooded with myths, folklore and talk of "strange sightings," but a report from a Carson City family of a possible alligator in Lahontan Reservoir may actually have some teeth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRNV-TV Reno.

Eddie Floyd

Oakland, CA

#1 Jul 4, 2013
Being a University of Florida Alumni, the last time this happened in Wadsworth, I offered and paid a $500.00 reward for the safe capture of the alligator. The same offer applies, with the caveat; "GO GATORS"!!!
Susan Linden

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jul 23, 2013
Eddie Floyd wrote:
Being a University of Florida Alumni, the last time this happened in Wadsworth, I offered and paid a $500.00 reward for the safe capture of the alligator. The same offer applies, with the caveat; "GO GATORS"!!!
I sure hope if there actually is a gator out there that they catch it alive and take it somewhere safe. And They should also make people aware that if they see one not to feed it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maypay Feb 2 Lexsteelz 1
News The R-C Morning Report for Jan. 20 Jan 23 Tom 1
News State PUC chairman not a fan of solar energy Dec '15 Solarman 1
Tara girl at coma coffe anyone no her Dec '15 Wolfpack fan 1
Review: Northern Nevada Veterans Resource Center Dec '15 Steph Heatley 1
franklin armory ar-15 jams every shot (Feb '15) Apr '15 OOPOPS 2
News Memorial service set for Gardnerville infant (Jan '15) Jan '15 jackson_browne 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minden Mortgages