Is it really Michele??

Posted in the Minden Forum

curious

Washington Court House, OH

#1 Oct 15, 2012
Whoever has been communicating with me on here claiming to be Michele, I have my doubts as to who you really are. I'm thinking you are using that name when you are actually someone else, perhaps his daughter?? You told me Richard (my dad) is an incredible person, full of love and humor. Well I'm sorry I don't see that because if he was that great he would want to speak with me (his 1st daughter). He's an old man why would he not want to talk with me & set things right before it's too late? That alone tells me what kind of man he is!! Also, is it possible this is his other daughter Carrie trying to keep me out of his life for fear I might ask for something. If I wanted I could require a DNA then I could come in for my share. Seems to me it would be much easier to get along with me now & give me the picture of him which was all I really wanted. Maybe I should forget the picture & do it the way you are forcing me to. Undecided what I'm going to do at this point...just saying.
curious

Washington Court House, OH

#2 Oct 28, 2012
Ignoring me will not make me go away!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three immigration bills to watch at the Nevada ... Mon Local 8
Looking for my kidnapped son, May 4 Michael A Duggins 1
News Design/build methods approved for USA Parkway (Nov '14) Apr '15 Shawn 4
Review: A+ Engineering Construction Apr '15 Stewart Smith 1
franklin armory ar-15 jams every shot Apr '15 OOPOPS 2
Carson City Music Forum (Feb '13) Apr '15 leahbrown 9
News Memorial service set for Gardnerville infant Jan '15 jackson_browne 1
More from around the web

Minden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE