RSVP July 4th Celebration set for Mil...

RSVP July 4th Celebration set for Mills Park

There are 3 comments on the Nevada Appeal story from Jun 25, 2011, titled RSVP July 4th Celebration set for Mills Park. In it, Nevada Appeal reports that:

The Retired Senior Volunteer Program's annual July 4th celebration will be in Carson City's Mills Park July 1-4. The four-day event features a carnival with all-day ride passes every day for $25. A $5 off discount coupon is available at www.nevadaruralrsvp.org or may be clipped from the June 29 and July 1 editions of the Nevada Appeal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nevada Appeal.

samantha 9

Dayton, NV

#1 Jun 30, 2011
you know were try to find printable coupons for me and my friend and sister because we want to go to the carnival for 4th of july at mills park in carson city nv please help thx
Christy

Elk Grove, CA

#2 Jul 4, 2013
samantha 9 wrote:
you know were try to find printable coupons for me and my friend and sister because we want to go to the carnival for 4th of july at mills park in carson city nv please help thx
As stated above if you go to www.nevadaruralrsvp.org you will be able to download & print a coupon for a discounted all day wrist band. You have to click on the link to the left of the screen that says RSVP fairs then it will direct you to a different page & from there you can access the coupon. Hope this helps
Tami

Carson City, NV

#3 Jul 5, 2014
Dioes anyone know if the carnival runs through tomorrow (Sunday)?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carson City Board approves Mills Landing Jul 25 Teraisa 1
Donald Tump is a chump Jul 22 Buddy Boy 6
News Group working against Nevada ballot question on... Jul 21 Travis 1
Gay San Francisco Giants Fan Jul 20 GLBT Reno-Gay Area 2
Seven Star Mobile Home Park Now Renting Jul 20 Manager 3
Dog Fighting continuing this season at Oakland ... Jul 20 Raider Tyrell 2
News The R-C Morning Report for Jan. 20 (Jan '16) Jan '16 Tom 1

Minden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance