IA: Council Bluffs Resident Sentenced...

IA: Council Bluffs Resident Sentenced To Ten Years For Distributing Methamphetamine

There are 3 comments on the Usdoj.gov story from Jun 26, 2008, titled IA: Council Bluffs Resident Sentenced To Ten Years For Distributing Methamphetamine. In it, Usdoj.gov reports that:

On June 23, 2008, United States District Judge James Gritzner sentenced 29 year old, William Donald MARTIN of Minden, Iowa to twelve and one-half years in prison followed by five years of Supervised Release for ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Usdoj.gov.

cee bee

Avoca, IA

#1 Jul 21, 2008

United States

#2 Jul 22, 2008
Lets put David K. away for some years

Ashland, NE

#3 Aug 21, 2008
this is my sister. And she isn't a bad person. This drug can get you and they dont need jail time. They need rehab.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alexander the Great, King of Macedonia (Aug '10) May '16 Flameofhope 147
News Bernie Sanders 'was Paleo before Paleo was a th... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
wanna travel to real Persia ? (Jun '15) Jun '15 Persian 1
News Darius I, King of Persia (Jan '13) May '15 yanitza knows best 5
News On this Day: Athens Defeats Persian Army at the... (Sep '08) Mar '15 ghghghghghghghgh 19
News The Iranian dream of a reborn Persian Empire (Feb '15) Feb '15 bahram 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Iowa (Dist... (Oct '10) Dec '11 glen Larsen 35

Minden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minden Mortgages