Tiffany Hooper being sued??

Tiffany Hooper being sued??

Posted in the Minden City Forum

Citizen

Mount Pleasant, MI

#1 Nov 24, 2011
Has anyone else heard that Tiffany Hooper is being sued over a fraudulent horse deal?
hawki

Ithaca, MI

#2 Dec 13, 2011
Yes I did hear that she is being sued in sanilac county. I think its bout time someone stops her from all her lieing deals. I just hope she doesnt get away withit this time!
blue

Ithaca, MI

#3 Dec 22, 2011
Somehow this doesnt surprise,,considering the two twin brothers, seems like she is just following in their footsteps!
SeaHorse Show Judge

Dayton, OH

#4 Jan 13, 2012
It should be "TIFFANY DRUGGED NAGS, LLC", She will NEVER make it in this biz. Any respectable horse seller, always stands by their horses. Mommy and Daddy cant save the brat forever from her snotty, spoiled ways. Crap or get off the pot Tiffany. If you are going to play with the big boys, put your big girl panties on and stand by what you sell!!!!!
Hawki

Ithaca, MI

#5 Jan 19, 2012
OMG Seahorse that is so funny but so true! Tiffany Hooper should stay in 4h, thats the best she can do,,,waaaaaahaaaaaaa, Tiffany "I think I want to be a trainer, even though Im stupid and a liar it sounds fun," at the very least this comic is actually funny, makes me laugh so hard!
Pam

Mount Pleasant, MI

#6 Mar 11, 2012
OMG Tiffany Hooper is an IDIOT! So glad other ppl realize this! I couldnt beleive it when I looeked up her name to find this, thank god ppl spread the word about shit bags like her!
Ann

Perry, MI

#7 Jun 1, 2013
Just thought you all should be updated that she has not been fraudulent and was found not guilty after a trial the exposed all the facts around the allegations brought against her. In this instance the person bringing allegations against her is a sue happy person digging for money because she doesn't have any. I have personally watched her work hard every day cleaning stalls and handling the horses with much care.
Andy

Sandusky, MI

#8 Aug 19, 2013
This is dedicated to the stupid bitch that posted all the bad things about Tiffany's family and business..... First off get your facts straight, secondly stop scamming the court system, and third maybe you should get yourself a job other than your hooker job (from what I understand that is how you like to dress and are far from being desirable.... Lets discuss lies.... Refer to your previous post and maybe your morals and ways of life... Or maybe its a Sad case of mental illness that causes you to be the way you are. You were knocked down for being WRONG and were stood up to! You deserved to lose, and you deserve to be punished for all you false accusations. It takes a stupid person such as you to post all the shit you have on the Internet about a nice person and nice family. All your posts and comments truley exhibit your intellectual level.... Last I new we still live in a free country and I can say anything I want about all you idiots that take time out of your day to post such nonsense. I truley hope it was a lesson learned to all of you that where in the wrong.... I fear for your stupidty they next time you waste every ones time and money in court again... Orange just may be a pretty color for those that continue to scam, lie, and harrass inoccent hard working people that in the long wrong pay for people like all of you that screw the system so you don't have to work...Just remember your only entitled to the things you work for in life. Hard working people don't owe lowlife people such as those that have posted ignorant comments all over the Internet anything other than a swift kick in the ass to maybe get off of it!!!! Hmmmm I think you just got your first one!!
Happy 1

Rochester, NY

#9 Oct 2, 2013
MMMMM sounds like the Hoopers need to know who the real "person" is writing crap about them. As Christians I really think they will understand there are some ppl that take disagreements and add their own lies and deceptions just cause they have nothing else to do because they are not noticed anywhere, while others just rely on the court to make their decision and leave it alone, right or wrong. And YOU know everyone knows who is the one writing garbage! Tell "Andy" lol your name, bet you wont!
Sue

Mount Pleasant, MI

#10 Aug 6, 2014
Heard she is having financial troubles andd filing ch 13, what goes around comes around!!
hunter

Mount Pleasant, MI

#12 Dec 18, 2014
Andy wrote:
This is dedicated to the stupid bitch that posted all the bad things about Tiffany's family and business..... First off get your facts straight, secondly stop scamming the court system, and third maybe you should get yourself a job other than your hooker job (from what I understand that is how you like to dress and are far from being desirable.... Lets discuss lies.... Refer to your previous post and maybe your morals and ways of life... Or maybe its a Sad case of mental illness that causes you to be the way you are. You were knocked down for being WRONG and were stood up to! You deserved to lose, and you deserve to be punished for all you false accusations. It takes a stupid person such as you to post all the shit you have on the Internet about a nice person and nice family. All your posts and comments truley exhibit your intellectual level.... Last I new we still live in a free country and I can say anything I want about all you idiots that take time out of your day to post such nonsense. I truley hope it was a lesson learned to all of you that where in the wrong.... I fear for your stupidty they next time you waste every ones time and money in court again... Orange just may be a pretty color for those that continue to scam, lie, and harrass inoccent hard working people that in the long wrong pay for people like all of you that screw the system so you don't have to work...Just remember your only entitled to the things you work for in life. Hard working people don't owe lowlife people such as those that have posted ignorant comments all over the Internet anything other than a swift kick in the ass to maybe get off of it!!!! Hmmmm I think you just got your first one!!
just google "my country assets" LMFAO that says it all!!! FUCKTARD!
hunter

Mount Pleasant, MI

#13 Dec 18, 2014
Ann wrote:
Just thought you all should be updated that she has not been fraudulent and was found not guilty after a trial the exposed all the facts around the allegations brought against her. In this instance the person bringing allegations against her is a sue happy person digging for money because she doesn't have any. I have personally watched her work hard every day cleaning stalls and handling the horses with much care.
Hey FUCKTARD, google "my country assets" maybe you should get facts before you stand behind theives!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minden City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michigan is exploring the possibility of commer... Jun '15 Johnny b 1
News The Michigan-based 'Incredible Dr. Pol' TV show... Feb '15 Pastoralwoman 1
News Huron County deputies make two heroin-related a... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Ubly 1
News Snow days rule needs flexibility (Jan '14) Jan '14 Big bang 2
News Vestas receives 90 MW order in Michigan (Jan '11) Jan '11 kristine lewton t... 1
Harbor Beach (Aug '10) Aug '10 Kelly 1
News Port Austin firefighters ask for help in aiding... (Dec '09) Feb '10 Didi 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minden City Mortgages