Australia's Gillard calls for leaders...

Australia's Gillard calls for leadership ballot

There are 3 comments on the story from Mar 20, 2013, titled Australia's Gillard calls for leadership ballot. In it, reports that:

27, 2012 file photo, Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard holds a press conference after winning a leadership challenge in Canberra, Australia.

Join the discussion below, or

Since: Dec 10

Cloverdale, Australia

#1 Mar 21, 2013
And nooone contested her or Swan......It is now a foregone conclusion that Gillard has won the battle but will lose the war....that little smirk from both Gillard and Swan after the ballot win, will be wiped off their faces as they face a massive defeat in the up and coming election and they realise just how much the are loathed by the Australian people especially Labor voters who don't like seeing their PM backstabbed in his first term without warning....I hope the scumbags enjoy the wilderness they will be there for decades...

“Piss the Queen off Our coins!”

Since: Nov 11

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Wrong Leadership Ballot... I want an Election NOW!!

#3 Mar 23, 2013
i dont want labor,liberal or greens in,i want
" Australia First party " in power,Anti multicultralism and Anti Immigration they are!!!
time for serious change and action to stop this country being ruined and turned into another failed filth third world ethnic ghetto slum shit hole like where the rest of the invading rats have come from here in the past say 20 years!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Feb '16 Vote For Trump 1
News The El Capitan puts Hawthorne, Nevada on the map (Jun '10) Oct '15 hlehlers 8
Moving to Hawthorne (Sep '15) Sep '15 Ctatum 1
marine barracks usnad hawthorne,nev. 1973-1975 (Dec '10) Jul '15 James Sparks 5
News Storm damage in Hawthorne, Nevada on June 5, 2015 (Jun '15) Jun '15 poetnanny 1
News Teacher, poet Gloria Oberg dies at age 86 (Jul '11) Jun '15 Ciara Speace 4
News Friends & Nieghbors: Here's the rub (May '08) Nov '14 Laurie 4

Mina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mina Mortgages