Bithlo supports Mayor Goodman!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bithlo resident

Oviedo, FL

#21 Dec 14, 2012
Just heard the good news on Facebook page "From Bithlo,For Bithlo" that Mayor Goodman put McKinney and 2 of his goons in their place yesterday at the nearby Smokehouse resturant. McKinney was scared out of his wits and couldn't even speak when normally you can't get the guy to shut up. GREAT work Mayor Goodman! Keep up the good work!
Bithlo resident

Orlando, FL

#22 Feb 4, 2013
Just note of Thanks from the Bithlo community to Cory Goodmn for winning the fight for our Splashpad . At last our kids can have a way to cool off in the summer heat. No doubt the nonresident staff are angry they will have to do something for our community besides sit on their fat butts and collect a check for doing NOTHING for Bithlo except holding us hostage.THANK YOU CORY GOODMAN!!!
Wise Bithlo Man

Hollywood, FL

#23 Feb 24, 2013
Sorry all you Cory Goodman followers: He's a definite fraud! But, if you insist on being IGNO

R
NT
Wise Bithlo Man

Hollywood, FL

#24 Feb 24, 2013
IGNORANT
Cory Goodman

Orlando, FL

#25 Sep 13, 2013
Wise Bithlo Man wrote:
Sorry all you Cory Goodman followers: He's a definite fraud! But, if you insist on being IGNO
R
NT
WOW!!! For being a "wise" Bithlo Man, you can't spell for sour apples!!! Bet you never get elected to represent anyone!
(Mayor Goodman has been elected to EVERY position of leadership in East Orange County! You can't even get nominated. Sounds more like you are just a "wise ass" and nothing besides!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mims Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any single lady's Jun 25 anonymous 1
News Suspect arrested in Geneva slaying (Jul '12) Jun 24 God be with all i... 24
Does Titusville still suck? (Jun '13) Jun 19 Tom 5
New titusville businesses Jun 17 Mark 1
need a male for my purebred cocker spaniel Pen Jun 15 janis 4
Playalinda Beach losing money with early closure Jun 10 robnikki 1
Review: May Groves Indian River May '15 john 1
More from around the web

Mims People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mims Mortgages