Chamber awards standout citizens

Chamber awards standout citizens

There are 4 comments on the The Deming Headlight story from Jan 16, 2011, titled Chamber awards standout citizens. In it, The Deming Headlight reports that:

The Deming-Luna County Chamber of Commerce went all-in on Deming Saturday night, and, based on the field of locals nominated for awards, it won.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Deming Headlight.

Jess Fuller

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2011
Fortunately enough of the white business owners won awards, so the Chamber will stay afloat yet another year.

I love living in such a richly diverse area with reality-based decision-making in control.

And the ghost of Harold was floating around giving those silly laughs and puns he uttered recklessly.
David Monjaras - Deming

Deming, NM

#2 Jan 18, 2011
Congratulations to Rachel Armendariz - DHS Teacher and Chamber of Commerce Education person of the year. This is my 14th year working in public education. Mrs. Armendariz is probably one of the most dynamic, enthusiastic and professional teachers I have encountered. Am award that is well deserved !
Just a thought

Las Cruces, NM

#3 Jan 21, 2011
Congratulations to Rachel also on this award. Ms. Tara Ruebush you said changes are coming to the Chamber for the good. A suggestion if I may. Please check out the Grant County Chamber of Commerce website to get ideas on how to update Deming's website. Just a thought.
Just a thought

Las Cruces, NM

#4 Feb 15, 2011
Haven't seen any changes on the Deming Chamber of Commerce website. It still reads "coming soon" on its links. Any idea when this will be updated???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mimbres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former deputy Michel Aguirre back in custody 12 hr MR Gold 3
News New Silver City ordinance takes aim at excessiv... (Jan '11) Sep 15 Cookie123 13
News Letters to the editor (Aug '08) Aug 31 floatbeta 4
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jul '17 Tony 630
News Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 5
News Twenty-five car pile-up leaves six people dead Jun '17 Budda Gojkovich 2
News Fiesta Latina heats things upJune 19th, 2017 Jun '17 I love the southwest 1

Mimbres Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mimbres Mortgages