Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71944 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Concerned in Las Cruces

Las Cruces, NM

#75518 Aug 2, 2014
I am not Jewish and I am probably off the topic. It seems to me that the current administration is supporting Hamas, not Israel. Why does the Democratic party still have the Jewish vote and support

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#75519 Aug 2, 2014
ha ha ha
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75520 Aug 2, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I turned 29 on June 12.
In a serious way my friend, it seems to me that you are turning back the hands of time as my memory tells me that you have been in your 30s for a few now.

Much love dear.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75521 Aug 2, 2014
few YEARS now
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75522 Aug 2, 2014
Concerned in Las Cruces"----I am not Jewish and I am probably off the topic.

HughBe--- I believe you, Concerned.

Concerned in Las Cruces---- It seems to me that the current administration is supporting Hamas, not Israel.

HughBe--- Please give your reasons for saying so and reconcile them with what comes next.

"Israeli attacks against US Secretary of State John Kerry accusing him being of a supporter of Hamas are "offensive and absurd," a senior US diplomat said Wednesday.

In a sharp exchange with reporters, deputy State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf hit out against a torrent of abuse from "respected voices in Israel talking about the secretary of state, claiming that he supports Hamas, which is offensive and absurd."

The United States had been given Israel "a level of support which has been quite frankly UNPRECEDENTED in our history, even when we stood alone," she added."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

Does support for Israel mean agreeing with Israel at ALL times?

Concerned in Las Cruces----Why does the Democratic party still have the Jewish vote and support

HughBe--- As a non-Jew why is that a bother to you? Are Jews not also Americans? Do they NOT have RIGHTS also?

Correct me if I am wrong but you seem to be suggesting that EACH Jew has more than one vote and hence your concern, Concerned.

Specify the SUPPORT that you speak of.

Lesson: If America is a real and TRUE democracy then Jews living there are insignificant or of no consequence. Why? One man, one vote=DEMOCRACY. Jews are statistically INSIGNIFICANT in terms of POPULATION size and by extension they are INSIGNIFICANT to the results of any election in America. However, if the system is CORRUPT then they are significant.

DEMOCRACY=The will of the MAJORITY of Americans.

The principle applies to ALL democracies.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#75523 Aug 2, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Amusing but do YOU want more sources to DISCREDIT?
Your sources discredit themselves. It demonstrates just how ignorant you are.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75524 Aug 2, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sources discredit themselves. It demonstrates just how ignorant you are.
I am off to church now but later I shall be quoting your RABBIS. By the way I accept that your RABBIS LACK CREDIBILITY.

Shalom.

Location hidden

#75525 Aug 2, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am off to church now but later I shall be quoting your RABBIS. By the way I accept that your RABBIS LACK CREDIBILITY.
Shalom.
So long as you continue to read a bogus translation of the Hebrew bible you will never be enlightened.

Location hidden

#75526 Aug 2, 2014
Hugh,

How's your husband?

Have you tasted stone soup?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#75527 Aug 2, 2014
Obama has a difficult time trying to balance America's Democracy and Israel's Genocide campaign against what was the former inhabitants of Israel proper now shoved into the Ghetto of Gaza.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#75528 Aug 2, 2014
Why where Jews expelled so many times from so many places and note this is just Europe not the only countries they got expelled from.

Must be reasons right? It's not logical to dislike a group of people for no reason right? So they (Jews) must have done things to be disliked right?

Who can explain why?

Location hidden

#75529 Aug 3, 2014
MOSSAD is here. BEWARE!

(smiles)

Location hidden

#75530 Aug 3, 2014
Dang It wrote:
Why where Jews expelled so many times from so many places and note this is just Europe not the only countries they got expelled from.
Must be reasons right? It's not logical to dislike a group of people for no reason right? So they (Jews) must have done things to be disliked right?
Who can explain why?
I suggest you read Constantine's Sword if you dare.

Location hidden

#75531 Aug 3, 2014
INTERNATIONAL VIPASSANA MEDITATION CENTER - CHECK OUT THIS GREAT PLACE:

Dhamma Giri, meaning 'Hill of Dhamma' is one of the world's largest Vipassana meditation centers. It is co-located with the Vipassana Research Institute at Igatpuri in Maharashtra, approximately three hours drive from Mumbai. The center offered its first course in 1976. Today tens of thousands of students study here every year. The center's pagoda has over 400 cells for individual meditation.

JOEL: Igatpuri, at an elevation of 600 m above sea level and 130 km from Mumbai, has a salubrious climate and one literally falls in love with its scenic beauty of majestic hills, rolling plains, leopards in hiding, deer and the golden stupa of the meditation center. I may purchase a holiday villa there.

Location hidden

#75532 Aug 3, 2014
HUGH,

Please stop stalking me all over the net. Thank you.

Location hidden

#75533 Aug 3, 2014
OLD IS GOLD

Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel.

Location hidden

#75534 Aug 4, 2014
Where's UNCLE FORMER?

Location hidden

#75535 Aug 4, 2014
HUGH, Where the fu-c-k are you, Mon?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75536 Aug 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Lesson: If America is a real and TRUE democracy then Jews living there are insignificant or of no consequence. Why? One man, one vote=DEMOCRACY. Jews are statistically INSIGNIFICANT in terms of POPULATION size and by extension they are INSIGNIFICANT to the results of any election in America. However, if the system is CORRUPT then they are significant.
DEMOCRACY=The will of the MAJORITY of Americans.
The principle applies to ALL democracies.
Which is why it is interesting that popular support for Israel is so widespread in the US. Demographically, the Jewish population is insignificant. So much for the AIPAC conspiracy hypothesis.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75537 Aug 4, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why it is interesting that popular support for Israel is so widespread in the US. Demographically, the Jewish population is insignificant. So much for the AIPAC conspiracy hypothesis.
Because this nation is a free democracy, nobody cares what religion anyone is. Unlike the people in Jamaica who seem to dwell on religion and sexual orientation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mimbres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Aug 21 Pied Piper 50
News A local intstitution Aug 14 EarthwrightsDesigns 1
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Aug 1 dmac2030 4
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul '15 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul '15 American Citizen 4
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun '15 Wizard_Not 1
News About the cover May '15 Bruce Brown 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mimbres Mortgages