1. Outstanding------Find the ORIGINAL question.<quoted text>
3. Ultimately to ones who need the offering--exactly where G-d intended. The offerings were meant for sustenance.
2 Good for you.
3. I believe that my question was SPECIFIC and so do give it another try. Who do you take the offering to, a rabbi or a priest?
4. Do NOT speak for God as you have NOT been authorized to do so.
5. Tell me God's DECLARED use of the wave offering. Who did God SPECIFY should benefit from it? The wave offering was sustenance for WHO? Are your masters i.e. rabbis the intended beneficiaries of the wave offering?
6. Support using quotes from Tanakh.