Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71944 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#73562 May 12, 2014
GOING TO HEAVEN IS SUCH A CHILDISH IDEA

Going to heaven after death is such a childish Semitic idea.

Krishna the fool also talks about his worshippers entering his heaven after death.

All that is fiction and megalomania and just another form of mind control of the gullible masses.

There exist favorable and unfavorable psychological states that the disembodied psychic (soul) experiences after death in keeping with its earthly deeds and with respect to the degree of evolution of its individualized consciousness that're shaped by heredity, education, karma, environment, diet and other contributory factors.

Every event faced by the psychic when in the body or out out it follows a causal law.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73563 May 12, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Krishna the fool also talks about his worshippers entering his heaven after death.
All that is fiction and megalomania and just another form of mind control of the gullible masses.
There exist favorable and unfavorable psychological states that the disembodied psychic (soul) experiences after death in keeping with its earthly deeds and with respect to the degree of evolution of its individualized consciousness that're shaped by heredity, education, karma, environment, diet and other contributory factors.
Every event faced by the psychic when in the body or out out it follows a causal law.
Hey I can cut, paste and post over multiple threads too:

It's not Semitic. Jews don't believe it. Christians borrowed their ideas of the afterlife from the Greeks and Romans. Muslims from the Christians.

So, if there exists "favorable and unfavorable psychological states that the disembodied psychic (soul) experiences after death in keeping with its earthly deeds and with respect to the degree of evolution of its individualized consciousness that're shaped by heredity, education, karma, environment, diet and other contributory factors", what's the difference. You call it whatever you call it. Christians call it heaven. Muslims call it paradise.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#73564 May 12, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

It's not Semitic. Jews don't believe it. Christians borrowed their ideas of the afterlife from the Greeks and Romans. Muslims from the Christians.

So, if there exists "favorable and unfavorable psychological states that the disembodied psychic (soul) experiences after death in keeping with its earthly deeds and with respect to the degree of evolution of its individualized consciousness that're shaped by heredity, education, karma, environment, diet and other contributory factors", what's the difference. You call it whatever you call it. Christians call it heaven. Muslims call it paradise.
Hello Jack ass,

There's a world of a difference between what I have said and what they believe.

Heavens and hells to them are like physical places replete with rivers of honey, nautch girls, thrones, beatings, angels blowing horns, fire, boiling water, meeting departed loved ones, and the like. All this is fiction.

A psychological state of the disembodied psychic is simply an experience in consciousness that the disembodied psychic undergoes when out of the body. These are states of vibration in the universal consciousness-force matrix that the disembodied psychic is subjected to in keeping with one's emotional and mental karma and in each of these psychological states the effect of past causes is experienced. An adverse psychological state of the disembodied psychic comes with its suffering, sounds, lights, smells, sensations and vice versa for a favorable state that the psychic experiences. These are not places where one is judged by some being called G-d or whatever but are as stated above simply various psychological states that the disembodied psychic enters after death in keeping with the causal laws governing consciousness-energy that're related to karma.

One can, if one has the yogic consciousness, enter into any or all of these disembodied psychological states via one's own awakened psychic even when one is alive in the body.

Location hidden

#73565 May 12, 2014
MORE ON AFTERLIFE

After each psychological state native to one's earthly karma is experienced and after each sheath of consciousness-force (subtle physical, lower vital, higher vital and mental) is discarded one after the other just as the outermost sheath which is the gross physical body is discarded after death, the disembodied psychic takes note of the leading evolutionary trends - physical, vital and mental - and retires to its innate poise for a period of assimilation before it decides its next course of action which is either reincarnation as is mostly the case with ordinary psychics or further development of consciousness by attaching itself to a superior poise of consciousness in case of advanced psychics.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#73566 May 12, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Then by logic going to hell, a place you believe in, after death, is just another childish idea.

Next time think before to post.

Location hidden

#73567 May 12, 2014
PURE POTENTIALITY & KRISHNA'S 6 ABOMINATIONS:

FIRST, how can the absolute which is a state of pure potentiality in terms of consciousness, energy and matter have anthropomorphic traits like the 6 Abominations of this false god called Krishna?

SECOND, only on manifestation of the absolute do the inherent typal principles get materialized and when the manifestation enters a state of vibration called the Mind Plane which is pretty low down the cosmic hierarchy do the 6 opulences or the 6 Abominations which are mere anthropomorphic states come into effect.

THIRD, from the Mind Plane onwards, the manifestation enters the lower states which are the Higher Vital Plane, Lower Vital Plane, Subtle Physical, Gross Physical, Subconscient and Inconscient.

FOURTH, the difference in these various planes of the energy of consciousness is of degree, not of kind.

Location hidden

#73568 May 12, 2014
THE 6 ANTHROPOMORPHIC OPULENCES:

These 6 opulences are supposed to be in full measure:

1) WEALTH -(If the word wealth is taken in the material sense, Krsihna did not own the material resources of the whole world and so he did not possess wealth in full measure)

2) RENUNCIATION -(Krishna's brain was wedded to his dick and as known he was a man of baser passions and lower sensual instincts)

3) FAME (Krsihna was not known beyond the petty borders of his province and was as such not a world personality. He was infamous and known for robbery, sensuality and lies)

4) KNOWLEDGE -(Krishna's knowledge was of the megalomaniacal kind and mostly centered on lust, thievery, egoism, lies, war, treachery and murder).

5) STRENGTH -(Krishna had the usual human strength typical of the warrior class men of his days but he was a coward who got his battle against his arch enemies executed through his disciple, Arjuna. As for strength of character, he had none).

6) BEAUTY -(Krishna being a ruthless murderer, a war monger and a sex pervert was an ugly man).

Location hidden

#73569 May 12, 2014
KRISHNA'S 6 ABOMINATIONS:

The 6 Abominations of the Demon, Krishna, are:

1) LUST

2) THIEVERY

3) LIES

4) WAR MONGERING

5) MASS MURDERING

6) MEGALOMANIA

Location hidden

#73570 May 12, 2014
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN HEAVEN?

BMZ: Salaam. I'll be mending Allah's throne so that his plump bum gets a soft seat to sit on after all the abusing, cursing and threatening he does 24/7.

TRUTH SEEKER: I'll eat Krishna's shit and drink his pee.

SHAMMA: I will ask Jesus to repair the torn anuses of my 2 sons who were sodomized when they were teens.

ERIC: Mmmm, I'll sacrifice a human being or a calf and offer the blood to my G-d.

Location hidden

#73571 May 12, 2014
TODAY'S LUNCH MENU

1( Mooli ke parathe (stuffed raddish rotis made of whole wheat and roasted in clarified butter made from cow's cream),

2) lal mirch ka achaar (tangypickle made from red peppers),

3) chhaas (butter milk),

4) green peas pulao (fragrant basmati rice cooked with mild spices and fresh green peas),

5) raitha (bits of cucumber dunked in curd)

6) chocolate fudge.

I am getting ready for lunch.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#73572 May 13, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Jack ass,
There's a world of a difference between what I have said and what they believe.
Heavens and hells to them are like physical places replete with rivers of honey, nautch girls, thrones, beatings, angels blowing horns, fire, boiling water, meeting departed loved ones, and the like. All this is fiction.
A psychological state of the disembodied psychic is simply an experience in consciousness that the disembodied psychic undergoes when out of the body. These are states of vibration in the universal consciousness-force matrix that the disembodied psychic is subjected to in keeping with one's emotional and mental karma and in each of these psychological states the effect of past causes is experienced. An adverse psychological state of the disembodied psychic comes with its suffering, sounds, lights, smells, sensations and vice versa for a favorable state that the psychic experiences. These are not places where one is judged by some being called G-d or whatever but are as stated above simply various psychological states that the disembodied psychic enters after death in keeping with the causal laws governing consciousness-energy that're related to karma.
One can, if one has the yogic consciousness, enter into any or all of these disembodied psychological states via one's own awakened psychic even when one is alive in the body.
But it DOESNT matter because there is NO Semitic lineage for this belief system. Which was your primary assertion.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#73573 May 13, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>

After you die, send us a post card and tell us about it

pompous dimbulb

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#73574 May 13, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
TODAY'S LUNCH MENU
1( Mooli ke parathe (stuffed raddish rotis made of whole wheat and roasted in clarified butter made from cow's cream),
2) lal mirch ka achaar (tangypickle made from red peppers),
3) chhaas (butter milk),
4) green peas pulao (fragrant basmati rice cooked with mild spices and fresh green peas),
5) raitha (bits of cucumber dunked in curd)
6) chocolate fudge.
I am getting ready for lunch.
Make sure to serve it fast, otherwise customers may not tip you, Arup, uhm sorry I mean Apu.

Location hidden

#73575 May 13, 2014
EXPERIENCE OF THE DISEMBODIED STATES WHILE IN THE BODY:

I have experienced many of these disembodied states, favorable/unfavorable, that the disembodied psychic usually experiences after death.

Often, one gets caught up in the adverse vibratory states and then it's difficult to extricate one's consciousness-force from it and after a great struggle of coming out of that adverse state one takes days to recover.

On the other hand, the felicitous states imbue one with tremendous force, peace and bliss.

These favorable and unfavorable states are not of a high order and lie centered mostly in the subtle physical, vital and mental planes of the cosmic dimensions.

The higher planes commence from Intuition Mind onwards in ascending order and go all the way up to the 21st cosmic plane and beyond into the supracosmic realms.

Location hidden

#73576 May 13, 2014
BOTTOM-LINE:

I have lost all fear of death since I can come out of my body at will and have experienced many of the disembodied states that the psychic experiences after the death of the body.

I am extremely fortunate to have had these subtle experiences while in the body and so death and afterlife hold no fear or mystery for me.

All thanks to Sri Aurobindo and the Mother who have appeared before me on several occasions in the waking consciousness in the past and who initiated the first steps of the supramental yoga in my being by awakening the Force that is stationed in the superior planes above my head thereby causing it to descend into my body.

Location hidden

#73577 May 13, 2014
MOST PEOPLE FEAR DEATH

1) FEAR OF DEATH is a great fear with ordinary human beings who keep pushing all thoughts of their dying moments to the back of the mind hoping that they will recede but at times during times of sorrow or illnesses or when attending the burial of others and especially in old age these fears of dying keep surfacing and one gets into a panic at times when one thinks about death.

2) I am a very fortunate person in most ways and in this aspect of death too I have nothing to fear since I can come out of my body with ease and at will and know what exactly to expect when the psychic comes out of the body and enters into a state of multiple vibrations that correspond to the different states of being - subtle physical, lower vital, higher vital and mental.

3) Fear of death is an ingrained subconscious fear that the very mind in the every cell of the body has imprinted in the collective memory of the cells that refuses to go away and which keeps many people in a state of fear paralysis all throughout their life till it is time for the body to drop off and many people die in fear of death and this fear has an adverse effect on the state of the psychic in the disembodied state.

Location hidden

#73578 May 13, 2014
FEAR OF KNIVES AND ME

One thing I instinctively fear is sharp edged objects like knives, blades, swords and scissors.

I shudder when I see these objects and really get afraid when I handle them for too long if the need arises and I can't stand any thoughts of any of these sharp objects being held against my throat or against the throat of an animal being slaughtered and even when watching a wild life vid I usually avert my gaze when a predator is ripping at the throat of a prey.

Once as a small kid of 7 or 8, I began bawling uncontrollably after a friend held a small blade against my neck.

I couldn't understand this abnormal fear until one day I saw a vision of my past life dealing with a sword and then understood my irrational fear of any sharp edged objects.

I was beheaded in a past birth some 2000 years ago and the psychic took close note of the pain and of my tortured dying moments and has retained it and imprinted it in my subconscious.

This past event explains it all.

Location hidden

#73579 May 13, 2014
My decapitation in a past birth some 2000 years ago has had an adverse impact on my fear quotient which as a result makes me shudder at the thought of or sight of sharp edged objects. I can't stand bloodshed of any kind or even a pin prick that draws blood for the same reason.

Location hidden

#73580 May 13, 2014
I am not afraid of a natural death as i can come out of the body painlessly and with the greatest ease and know what to expect in the disembodied state but I am afraid of bloodshed and murder in view of my decapitation in a past life.

Location hidden

#73581 May 13, 2014
As a baby and later as a young kid, this subconscious fear of murder would make me irrationally cling to my mother quite often.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mimbres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Aug 21 Pied Piper 50
News A local intstitution Aug 14 EarthwrightsDesigns 1
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Aug 1 dmac2030 4
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul '15 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul '15 American Citizen 4
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun '15 Wizard_Not 1
News About the cover May '15 Bruce Brown 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mimbres Mortgages